probably going to do 10 mg nolva day first 14 weeks
considering liquidex .25 mg day

*first cycle*

Want to end up about 20 lbs up
from 190lbs/12-15% bf/ 6'

also have ifg-1lr3, currently on week 3
and another month at 50 mcg waiting

tattoopierced1

If it is your first cycle, I'd cut the winny out and see how you do with the test and dbol. I wouldnt use the nolva or anything either unless you absolutly need to, i.e. bloat, gyno, etc.. since you've never used test or dbol, you never know how you are going to react. Best to just keep those on hand "just in case". I also wouldnt worry about setting a goal "weight" either, look for changes in the mirror, not the scale, as you will lose some weight going into PCT due to water etc.. its best to judge your progress by looks over a scale.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
^^^ What he said. You may also want to consider 30mg of DBol to start out with and bump it up as necessary as it is not exactly side-effect free. Back pumps can be unbearable even at 30mg.

VES

Awards
ok- same thing, but with 25mg dbol instead... still drop the winny at end? also thinking of a 4 week clen cycle at end... ideas???

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking to bulk why would you want clen at the end .. and no clen is not anti-catabolic .. that's brotelligence .. clen doesn't work that way in humans

VES

Awards
glen-
guess I was thinking that it would help cut up some of the "puffyness" I expect at the end of that cycle - maybe I'm wrong though...
I want to hear that type of stuff though, if it's a bad idea I want to know before I get going on it.

How about the liquidex? Would you go ahead and take that on a daily basis to reduce bloat from the dbol..and maybe once the test kicks in full keep taking the dex?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'd keep dex (preferably aromasin) on hand in case bloat gets outta control .. but if you don't want bloat .. don't use dbol

and i certainly wouldn't use adex ED .. its harsh on your liver

i wouldn't cut at the end of a bulk especially going into PCT you'll just end up losing most of the muscle you gained while your HPTA tries to get itself back into whack

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
ok- same thing, but with 25mg dbol instead... still drop the winny at end? also thinking of a 4 week clen cycle at end... ideas???
I'd drop the winny if this is a bulker. Winny is hard on the joints and can suppress your HDL for a considerable time post cycle. 500mg of test and 25mg of dbol should offer some great gains. As your test dose is fairly low you probably won't need the liquidex.