Help With Pct -

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I still have strength in my workouts, but getting acne on my neck and back - (side effects), Libido is weak, and loosing weight. Down about 3 lbs in the last week. Been on PCT for 2 weeks. Taking RETAIN and Novedex XT along with some ZMA at night and Natural Test Boosters. Is this in an ok range. Esting clean, and doing 45 min of cardio before breakfast (with some BCAAs) 3 days a week. Should I be getting sides now? Is it too much test, too little?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eating clean but are you eating enough? bump cals up by a little bit during PCT and drop the cardio to 20 mins in the morning. JMO.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eating clean but are you eating enough? bump cals up by a little bit during PCT and drop the cardio to 20 mins in the morning. JMO.
what this guy said.

Good time to add some extra virgin olive oil/flax oil/fish oil for the added calories and health benefits. Depending on your goals cardio post cycle should be minimal if at all.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im a big advocate of proper cardiovascular conditioning, but I agree with B5150 - during PCT you want to focus on bringing your hormones back to optimal levels. High doses of EFA's, drop the cardio to 20minutes per session.

Also, some of that initial weight loss can be water weight, so keep that in mind...its a much better idea to track LBM than total bodyweight, which can be misleading. IE:.its easy to come off cycle 220 and 10%BF and end PCT at 220 and 13% if you're not watching your diet. You held your weight but lost 6lbs of lean muscle...that's not what you want!

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a pretty normal PCT overall. The acne is to be expected as LH starts to spike in response to low test levels. It's a very rare PCT where one does not lose some weight. Generally, as BV said, it's water weight coming off. One cannot maintain a state of being glucose super compensated when test/ hormone levels are low.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys - I have been doing BF% checks every few weeks. At the start of the cycle: 195lbs @15.5%,
2.5 weeks later 203lbs 13.8%
2.5 weeks later 206.5lbs @12.8%
2.weeks later (1 on cycle, and 1 on PCT): 209.5lbs @12.6%
I really do not know if I am loosing water or what - will get another BF% check soon. And stay up on the calories (near 5000 now - I am 5'11" and OLD). I guess now is not the time to start curring the fat with cardio - will go to 20min. THANK YOU