Recomendations on what to run while on DNP cutter

hardlyworkin

Awards
I am going to be running a 2 week cutter of DNP at 200mg for the first 3 days and 400mg for the rest. I have done a lot of research on this compound and want to give it a shot. Most of what I have read said PH/PS usage should not be a problem..... I want to know if it would be a good idea to run an oral PH/PS with the DNP and then continue another 2 weeks with the PH/PS after DNP use stops. I am not looking to put on any mass I just want to maintain. I realize that DNP is not catabolic but I loose muscle on a cut real easily. I was thinking about H-50 or SD? I also have about 20grms or powdered Winstrol I was considering using at 50mg/day....

whale

Awards
I am going to have to say NO ORALS while on and your kidneys well they will take a beating from the lack of water going through your system. I was on it and it is great stuff as far as cutting but crap everywhere else. And I know you have read this but dont store it with anything except itself the **** turns everything a permanat yellow! By the way get ready for some weird **** to go on in your temp ranges. I would be talking to someone and actually got comments like man you OK your sweating like crazy. I felt fine but would just pour sweat out of my body. As for drugs while on I would not suggest it, but you could do them.

whale