My semi-finalized test prop/sd/var cycle...

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
AAS

Weeks 1-3: 100mg test prop EOD
20mg SD
Weeks 4-5: 125 (possibly to 150) test prop EOD
Weeks 6-11: 100mg test prop EOD
40-60mg Anavar (starting with 40, moving up as needed)

Weeks 8-11: 200IU HCG on tuesday and friday of each week

*SD taken with 1 cup grapefruit juice 10mg twice daily
**.5cc-1cc added to prop. inj. depending on site to ease soreness next day

Protection Supps

Milk Thistle 80% Silymarin: 900mg daily (split up once three times)
Hawthorne Berry: 1500mg daily while on SD and 1000mg daily while not
NAC with Selenium and Molybdenum: 1200mg daily (split up twice daily)
Zinc: 50mg before bed
Magnesium: 500mg before bed
Vitamin C: 1500mg daily (split up 3 doses)
Taurine: 2 grams/daily
ALCAR: 1.5 grams/daily

Nutrition

~4000-4500 kcal/daily
~40/40/20 breakdown
6 meals/daily (1 right before bed)

Training

3-4 days/weekly with sprint sessions added in occasionally
Olympic lifting with some iso's
Going for an even distribution of strength/hypertropy

PCT

Nolvadex: 40/40/30/20/20
Lean Extreme: 2pills daily
Fenugreek: 1/1/1/2/2 pills daily
Tribulus: 1/1/1/2/2 pills daily

What do you guys think? Should do wonders for size and strength.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There is no need to taper up then down on the Test Prop. Go with 150mg's eod from weeks 1-11. If you have never used var before, then just stick with 40mg's for the entire use of it.

I'm still learning about HCG, but I do believe you should begin using it after week 2? I may be wrong here. However, there is really no need for HCG with a light cycle such as this, imo, but it doesn't hurt either.

Also, anavar has some appetite suppressant qualities. You may find it hard to keep the calories up with it.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Well there is a reason for the taper in those weeks. Since I will be on test only for those weeks and will be doing heavy sprinting and cardio, I want the added anabolic/androgenic properties.

I am training for CFL and I have practices those weeks so I need to keep muscle wasting to a minimum. It wasn't meant to be a taper just a way to cover the weeks where I am not on two things.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well there is a reason for the taper in those weeks. Since I will be on test only for those weeks and will be doing heavy sprinting and cardio, I want the added anabolic/androgenic properties.

I am training for CFL and I have practices those weeks so I need to keep muscle wasting to a minimum. It wasn't meant to be a taper just a way to cover the weeks where I am not on two things.
Doesn't make sence to me, but I'm not one to ask about what you are wanting it for. Normally, you want to keep your blood levels even during a cycle such as you laid out. I just don't see how it would assist/benefit you with adjusting the dosages for you training during those weeks.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Doesn't make sence to me, but I'm not one to ask about what you are wanting it for. Normally, you want to keep your blood levels even during a cycle such as you laid out. I just don't see how it would assist/benefit you with adjusting the dosages for you training during those weeks.
Hmm, well I am definitely not the expert and I have always respected your advice but here was the reasoning I had (haha could be wrong :)):
Weeks 4 and 5 I will be on test only instead of being on two separate drugs and I didn't feel, when making this out, that with heavy lifting 3 times per week and 2 1/2 hours of sprinting and football practices, that 100mg of test eod by itself would be very effective so I figured I would bump the dosage a little until I started the var. I didnt want to start the var directly after the SD due to liver problems. Figured I would give my liver a two week break and take a lot of the liver support supps.

This a bad idea?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I can see the reasoning when put that way. Looks good. The cycle you laid out it more of a cutting cycle, or to build some LBM, diet permitting of course. One could never go wrong with Test P stacked with var, imo. Check on the HCG protocol and you should be golden.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Well I definitely need the mass. It was amazing how much weight I had lost and that is coming along nicely. I am not looking to get freakishly big and have it be pure hypertrophy. I am doing mainly olympic lifts with some hypertrophy stuff thrown in so I look good in the process. I kind of adjust my diet depending on how lean I want to be though. I am a pretty hardcore ecto. Can't get too big though cause I want to stay fast.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
*SD taken with 1 cup grapefruit juice 10mg twice daily
Not necessary, SD is already adequately orally bioavailable. Besides, you would have to drink the grapefruit juice a couple of hours before, and the effects can last up to 72hrs.