Anxiety from AAS

csrulez

Awards
Curious if any of you have had extended bouts of anxiety from AAS? About 3 months ago I was in the middle of a Tren Ace/Test Prop/Nandrolone Phenylprop cycle at 100mg of each EOD. This was my third AAS cycle and I've done some short Methyl runs as well. I'm always very careful about taking protective supps and being as safe as possible. About 4 weeks in I woke up with my heart doing 150+, disoriented, fatigue so bad I could barely cross the room, really nasty. This got gradually a little better over the next few days but then got worse again. I actually ended up going to the ER the next week my heart was racing so bad one morning. They kept me over night and did every cardiac test and blood test known to man but couldn't find anything significantly abnormal. Anyway, since that time the symptoms have gotten gradually better but not anywhere near back to normal yet. It presents very much like anxiety disorder and I'm thinking at this point it's likely steroid induced anxiety. I know some of you have mentioned that you suffer anxiety sometimes when running AAS but have any of you had longer-term anxiety after the fact? It's been 2 1/2 months and I'm still dealing with this crap.

thoughts and opinions appreciated.

Chris95

Awards
I had the same problem bro. I went to the ER about 2 months after my M1T cycle with "mild" burns inside the left side of my chest. Blood tests, chest xray turned out fine.

Sometimes I get real sweaty and in fact my BP was 175 over 95 or something like that when I went to the ER b/c I was so worried. After I calmed down my BP went to normal about 130 over 82.

csrulez

Awards
I've had a bunch of weird symptoms, most of which have been linked to anxiety disorder:

Elevated heart rate for no reason
Disorientation, spaced-out feeling
Fatigue, muscle weakness
Anxiety, particularly at night
Intolerance to heat and cold

I thought at first I had knocked my endocrine system severely out of whack but I would've thought that it would have begun correcting itself by now.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you guys are dosing too high? Its always a pretty good idea to go with the lowest dose that provides effective results.

BV

papa G

Awards
This usually happens to me during my second week of pct. The first time it
occured I went to the ER 3 times in 1 week. All the tests came back normal. Before this happend I had never experienced any anxiety. It actually got so bad that I thought I was having a stroke or had a feeling as if I was dying. (no joke) Anxiety really sucks and it seems to come out of nowhere. Most of it is in you're head. I got to the point where I could think of it and I would have a panic attack. These days I have learned to control it. Supplements such as GABA, theanine, phenibut and 5htp help alot. I believe most of this is caused from drastic changes in hormones levels. JMO

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I had the same light headed, disorientated feeling 30 mins after taking SD, could this be in my head? I have noticed when I think ab out what I am taking i breathe very deep and slow.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That same thing happened to me on a cycle of 1T/4AD/OHT . My bp was high...did you ever check yours while you were on SD?

papa G

Awards
For me, after my bout with anxiety anytime I take something NEW I get a little bit of anxiety in my head. At times I have to talk my mind out of having a panic attack. When I feel like this my BP and pulse are sky high. It seems that you can talk your mind out of this if your use to it. I felt like this during the beginning of my current cycle. Sometimes I feel like this during the beginning of my workout but when I start working out the feeling of anxiety goes away after I tell myself "I'm OK". It sounds weird but many people who jave experienced this know what i'm talking about.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've got it right now, but it might be the ALRI Venom + Lack of sleep as well...I'm actually thinking that's the combo, but, neverthless, same result. Heart will race, then it will calm (feels like there is no more beat, lol), funny sensations in the chest, etc, but logically, I know I'm okay and just deal with it.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
My heart isnt racing but it feels like it. I feel like I have taken 3 caffeine pills and have been expericencing the effects all day. I think what really has happened to me is that I have experienced a stimulant effect because I recently took two capsules of this stuff called, "Nitro 2 Go" from 7 11, (caffeine pills with added herbs) and I feel very similiar, not as jittery or clouded minded, but never the less similiar effects..anyone else experiencing this?

mindgames

Awards
I don't know about the anxiety, but superdrol made me feel like I had a sneak preview of Alzhiemers Disease. I'd go to a cupboard and wonder what the ### I went there for etc etc

csrulez

Awards
I've definitely noticed that it feeds on itself if you let it. As long as I recognize that it's just in my head and try to ignore it it goes away. It's not the symptoms themselves that bother me so much as why it's taking so long to rectify itself.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the anxiety, but superdrol made me feel like I had a sneak preview of Alzhiemers Disease. I'd go to a cupboard and wonder what the ### I went there for etc etc
Memory during my sd cycles is very, very bad. I have had the same job for five years. I would get in my car, go to work, pass up work and just keep cruising for a couple of minutes until I was like what the hell am I doing. My girlfriend noticed it immediately saying I would ask the same questions and constantly forget things. Weird.

I also get anxiety, ESPECIALLY during pct. I hate pct, and clomid does not help. During my last pct I thought about getting an anti depressant or something because the anxiety and depression were so bad.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I know a dude who is experiencing some of this as well. Hotter then hell for most of the day and night, heart races at times, feels shakey at times, esecially after eating a meal with high carbs such as pasta and bread, and some mild anxiety. He would have to tell himself it's all cool otherwise he felt like he was going to lose it on a couple of occassions.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I woke up this morning feeling fine, I am taking my dose today before I work out, so mid afternoon, I'll report back with results.

Chris95

Awards
Hmm I always worry about having a stroke......I wonder how I could tell if I did have one??? Like after-effects and so forth.

megadose

Awards
I had the same light headed, disorientated feeling 30 mins after taking SD, could this be in my head? I have noticed when I think ab out what I am taking i breathe very deep and slow.
yeb i can relate to that too. it happened to me i started my M1T cycle and lasted for about the first week. funny thing is that it would always happen about an 1hr to 1hr 30 min after taking it. i woul feel spaced out, light headed very similar to what u all r mentioning.i used to think i was the only one. can any explain why?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Today I took mine @ 4:00 and I have felt fine. When I took my SD yesterday it was before a full day of classes so I think I was just thinking about it too much and psyching myself out.

megadose

Awards
Today I took mine @ 4:00 and I have felt fine. When I took my SD yesterday it was before a full day of classes so I think I was just thinking about it too much and psyching myself out.
i plan on doing a methyl d:woohoo: cycle this monday hope it doesn't happen if it does oh well i'll just deal with

adidaspro

Awards
My heart isnt racing but it feels like it. I feel like I have taken 3 caffeine pills and have been expericencing the effects all day. I think what really has happened to me is that I have experienced a stimulant effect because I recently took two capsules of this stuff called, "Nitro 2 Go" from 7 11, (caffeine pills with added herbs) and I feel very similiar, not as jittery or clouded minded, but never the less similiar effects..anyone else experiencing this?
It's amazing i'm not alone..i experienced everything everyone is talking about and finally i did some research since the doctors are so stupid i went back and said is it possible i have anxiety and panic attacks..then they said oh yea..well go see the mental health people who gave me some garbage medication which did nothing..but the first thing they will tell you is...STAY AWAY FROM CAFFEINE..it's stimulates the nervous system and can cause someone who doesn't have anxiety to suffer from it..and those pre-workout mixes will do it to you faster than anything because i used to take no-explode and that did me in!

does anyone know of any good supplements i can take which doesn't aggrevate anxiety?