mixing tests in one syringe

Reuben

Awards
Hey guys,
i picked up some omnadren, cypionate, refrovit-b, d-bol, clenbuterol, pregnyl, nolvadex, i was wondering if anyone knows if you can safely mix the omnadren and the cypionate in one injection? i shot 'em tofether yesterday and it hurts like a bitch today. and also, what guage of needle do you use for those? i've got 25 guage and it's brutal trying to push that **** out. thanks for your input

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Omnadren 250 by Jelfa? That's really smooth from what I remember. Cypionate below 300mg/ml shouldn't hurt. I wonder why you hurt from it.

What does your cycle look like? I'm curious because you are pinning Omnadren, which is a blend of short/medium/long esters.. and then you are adding Cypionate.. a medium-long ester.. how often are you pinning this combo?

dtr98

Awards
let's see cycle,

Omnadren 250 by Jelfa? That's really smooth from what I remember. Cypionate below 300mg/ml shouldn't hurt. I wonder why you hurt from it.

What does your cycle look like? I'm curious because you are pinning Omnadren, which is a blend of short/medium/long esters.. and then you are adding Cypionate.. a medium-long ester.. how often are you pinning this combo?

Reuben

Awards
I'm taking 250mg omnadren by jelfa every second day for 40 days, and 100mg cypionate every 4 daysfor 40 days, 30 mg d-bol/day for 40 days, nolvadex 20mg/day from day 14 to day 44pregnyl 5000iu on day 40, 2500 each following week for two weeks and clenbuterol pyramid cycle starting day 40.
i think that it hurts because it was so hard to inject, the needle was in my leg for about 2-3 minutes, i think if i shoot with 23 guage the pain won't be as bad. and would starting all this **** in one day make me feel sick and fevered?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 250mg omnadren by jelfa every second day for 40 days, and 100mg cypionate every 4 daysfor 40 days, 30 mg d-bol/day for 40 days, nolvadex 20mg/day from day 14 to day 44pregnyl 5000iu on day 40, 2500 each following week for two weeks and clenbuterol pyramid cycle starting day 40.
i think that it hurts because it was so hard to inject, the needle was in my leg for about 2-3 minutes, i think if i shoot with 23 guage the pain won't be as bad. and would starting all this **** in one day make me feel sick and fevered?
Yeah, the size of the needle making it harder for you to inj, and thus keeping it in for longer, might make it hurt. Another thing might be the volume of the injection, although you should only be injecting about 1 1/2 ml at a time according to your doseages , and that should not be that bad. As for the feeling sick and feverish thing, yeah that is also a possibility at the begging, especially with the hig amont of test. Boy, you really want to do a "wet" cycle , huh?? I did omnadren at 500 mgs a week along with 25 mgs of d-bol/day, and yeah I got big and strong, but I was fucking looking like a blow fish..LOL!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Brother that is way too short of a cycle for the Hexanoate counterpart in Omnadren, as well as your little 100mg Cypionate addition... For each 250mg/ml of Omnadren you are getting a piddly 30mg Test Propionate, 60mg Test PhenylPropionate, 60mg Test isohexanoate, and 100mg Test Hexanoate..

250mg EOD is 875mg/week on average WHEN the blood levels get up there. Longer esters take a bit longer to do this. (4-6 weeks on average) Hexanoate is similar to Enanthate. 350mg of your weekly average is Hexanoate. So 525mg of your weekly average is the shorter to medium short esters in the blend. This is good but 40 days isn't an ideal length to run any of them IMO. Your Cypionate and Hexanoate components will last a good 2 weeks after your last shot.. resulting in a gradual taper of the blood levels to about day 54 of your cycle. I guarantee you that you won't be seeing the full benefit from what you have. You probably still will be happy with your results though.. especially with the Dbol... I wonder how you came up with this cycle.. It's not entirely wrong.. but a little different.. and very short in my humble opinion...

Please keep in mind that if you start your PCT during the 2 week window after your last shot, it will all be in vain as you will still have exogenous hormones in your system.

dtr98

Awards
i would save the test c for another cycle.

i've done 3cc in quads,pecs with a 25ga pin, just run it under hor water for a minute or so and take about 45-60secs per cc, massage for a minute and you should be good

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i would save the test c for another cycle.

i've done 3cc in quads,pecs with a 25ga pin, just run it under hor water for a minute or so and take about 45-60secs per cc, massage for a minute and you should be good
Agreed! The massaging part, will work really well. when I started doing this, I would never get any soreness!

Reuben

Awards
alright, thanks guys, now what about this sickness thing? ive pretty fevered since about 3 hours after i took it, it's getting better, will the sick feeling pass after a few days?

Reuben

Awards
oh ya, and i'm about 170 lbs right now and i'm just tryin to put on size

Gary46080

Awards
oh ya, and i'm about 170 lbs right now and i'm just tryin to put on size
Using juice at 170lbs? Yep you're definately at your genetic potential.. Sounds like just what Beelzebub was talking about..

Reuben

Awards
yep guilty as charged, i do eat a fuckload, and try to sleep as much as possible, i'm being trained by a world champion power-lifter, but still guilty