Clen and NO Supps

Mr X

Awards
Hey, sorry, this may seem like a dumb question, and I'm leaning towards they shouldn't be used together, but thought I'd check. Is it ok to use NO supps during the use of clenbuterol? I'd imagine clen in a vasoconstrictor, and therefore no, but wasn't 100%.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO it would not be ok, because they would counteract each other.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
clen is vasoconstrictor, which means it has the propensity to make blood vessels smaller, whereas No is a vasodilator which means they open lood vessels to allow more blood to flow, and nutrients etc. SO to take them together would be making your body do to much, thats why supp companys specifically say stay away from ephedrine, and other vasoconstrictors.

brettly

Awards
clen is vasoconstrictor, which means it has the propensity to make blood vessels smaller, whereas No is a vasodilator which means they open lood vessels to allow more blood to flow, and nutrients etc. SO to take them together would be making your body do to much, thats why supp companys specifically say stay away from ephedrine, and other vasoconstrictors.
plus its just a straight up waste of money

Mr X

Awards
So would it be out of line to use Citrulline Malate along with Clen, or just arginine type products? I do believe that citrulline is somewhat of an NO product, but I'm not sure if it's because of that it's effective. I'm also not sure if it's a vasodilator, just because it supports a pump. I mean, creatine can help with a pump too, but it's no vasodilator. I feel really dumb asking these questions :sad:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine is an ATP producer with other gadgets that help you get a pump. to run those together would not be good for the fact of clen's diurectic byproduct. In which creatine needs water to help hydrate and fill the muscle. DO not feel stupid just research, and if no answers ask...
Citrulline is great, just do not stack with clen...

Last edited:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so then what do you take clen with...? only when on a cutting cycle using aas...?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
clen can be taken pct as anti catabolic once of of aas or ph's, or you can take it with t-3 and a cutter. Thats all I will say about that. Search and Know-the-ledge

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
juice3320 Anabolics 6
Paz Weight Loss 3
BigJoeski3 Weight Loss 16
Supplements 5