1st timer test E/tren questions

K

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
first cycle u certainly don't wanna go straight with tren, its a VERY good product but i would not recommend it to any first timer. eitherways read up on the drug profile, its a very good recomposition agent, you can expect to gain some serious lean mass on this cycle.

drol 1-4 and test is good stuff.

should you choose to run u r present test/tren drol , i would run it this way though, but listen to some one with more experience than me.

1-4 drol
1-5 test en
5-10 test en/tren en

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would forget the tren for a first cycle and keep the test/drol as is.

If you should go with the tren, do not run it at the end as suggested. Run it at the beginning so as to allow the test to run out the cycle, at least stop the tren two weeks before your last test e inject. Your libido and ability to "get it up" will thank you.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
your supplier sent you the wrong stuff, and then instead of admitting his mistake and resending, he tells you run what he sent you anyway? :blink:

**** him. don't use him anymore.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think its a mistake to use tren on your first cycle

a) its a HARSH steriod
b) you have no way of figuring out what the test did you v. what the tren did for you and won't know for the future .. first cycles IMO should be test only

K

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
and if you are not using the tren/test you can always give it to me :D :D :D

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
your supplier sent you the wrong stuff, and then instead of admitting his mistake and resending, he tells you run what he sent you anyway? :blink:

**** him. don't use him anymore.
I'll agree with that, and the fact Tren shouldn't be in your first cycle.

W

whale

Awards
Well if you cant get rid of the test tren then you should use it front loaded as people have said. With that being said learn about this stuff before you get on it is nasty as everyone has also said. I love it and it wont kill you and as far as dropping the drol your choice I have a scarry idea about having stuff at the house though so you might as well just use it 99 %of the people that have decided to use wont just let something sit by on their first cycle. I still have a hard time letting stuff sit by now. As far as the tren goes read and WATCH YOUR KIDNEYS for sure check color of piss and drink plenty of water.
whale

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I have a scarry idea about having stuff at the house though so you might as well just use it 99 %of the people that have decided to use wont just let something sit by on their first cycle. I still have a hard time letting stuff sit by now. whale
LOL...ain't it the truth, dude! One way is to preload your cycle, or half depending on its length, and keeping the pins marked in a ziplock with the weeks to use and what's in them. Helps keep you from cheating.

W

whale

Awards
Agreed and it is not hard to cheat either trust all of us who have done that first cycle before, and second and third and well hell all of them!!

whale