Superdrol/LMG stack

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to do a Superdrol cycle and a bottle of LMG is coming with it (price was right) anyway I thought I read that this would probably not be a good idea. Is LMG a PH? and would it be better to cycle them apart?
Any help would be appreciated!

megadose

Awards
I'm getting ready to do a Superdrol cycle and a bottle of LMG is coming with it (price was right) anyway I thought I read that this would probably not be a good idea. Is LMG a PH? and would it be better to cycle them apart?
Any help would be appreciated!
never, never, and never stack methyls together. sd puts enough stress on ur liver as it is add another methyl and ur asking for serious problems.btw sd works very well on its own why stack. the only other ph u can stack would be prostanozol, 4ad,1ad ect... and thats it.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
OK, I have no problem with that, better safe than sorry anyway! So is LMG to be cycled similar to Superdrol? I don't see a lot of threads on LMG, is it basically the same stuff?

stinkfinger

Awards
Is this E-Max LMG or Max LMG? This first is Methyl the second is not and should be ok to stack.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Ergomax, pheromone matrix with 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Roger that! How does it compare to Superdrol?

Birdsizzle

Awards
They're really only similar in that they are both designer hormones but their side effects as well as potential gains do differ. Superdrol is the stronger of the two but both should be cycled and include proper PCT. Do some searches and you should find enough on LMG to feel good about running a cycle. Most would probably recommend you run that first and step up yto the superdrol after having a slighlty milder cycle under your belt. This way you can pre-plan for and know how to deal with problems or sides as they arise IMO.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i would stick with the sd for 3 weeks at 10/20/20 go with nolva/trib for pct. good luck bro

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Results differ greatly from person to person with these two compounds, the best mass gains reported from E-max lmg are comparable to the best results reported from SD. The NOTICEABLE side effects very even more greatly from person to person on these two. I personally noticed almost no noticeable side effects from either. (when you get your liver enzymes and HDL to LDL cholesterol ratio's checked is when you notice the side effects from those two.) But I've talked to people who experienced lethargy or extreme acne with one or the other. I seemed to have a reduction in acne with E max lmg, and only slight increase with SD (and I'm a person who is pre-disposed to acne even off cycle.) Actually my acne seems to be better on cycle than off with a lot of compounds, including anadrol and test. (wierd).
So read as many logs and reviews as possible and always exercise conservative discretion. (dont forget your ancillaries.)
Good luck bro, I hope you gain some serious new mass.... (Mattris)