Tren Acetate Homebrew BA/BB concentrations...

kbear

Board Supporter
Awards
So i decided to finally stop doing research conversions from kits and start using bulk chemicals and supplies instead.

Everything seems simply enough (esp. following Skye's popular post to this end), but all the instructions I have found refer only to how to make Tren Acetate from kits, using the 'magic [BA/BB] solution".

my only question is this--

What concentration of BA and BB should I use in my solution for Tren Acetate (@100mg/ml)?

The only amount I have hear before referenced for Trenbolone Acetate is 4%BA and 12%BB (this was, however, at 75mg/ml).

Is a 4% BA, 12% BB concentration sufficient? Help!

Thanks all!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
So i decided to finally stop doing research conversions from kits and start using bulk chemicals and supplies instead.

Everything seems simply enough (esp. following Skye's popular post to this end), but all the instructions I have found refer only to how to make Tren Acetate from kits, using the 'magic [BA/BB] solution".

my only question is this--

What concentration of BA and BB should I use in my solution for Tren Acetate (@100mg/ml)?

The only amount I have hear before referenced for Trenbolone Acetate is 4%BA and 12%BB (this was, however, at 75mg/ml).

Is a 4% BA, 12% BB concentration sufficient? Help!

Thanks all!
tren ace can go to 200mg/ml with 3% BA and 12%BB. that dose bother some people so 100mg/ml is fine with the same.

kbear

Board Supporter
Awards
tren ace can go to 200mg/ml with 3% BA and 12%BB. that dose bother some people so 100mg/ml is fine with the same.
Thank you both Skye and Klaus.

I think I will go with 3%/ 12% @100mg/mL.

Just out of curiousity's sake, does anyone know what the concentration of these solvents normally is in the 'magic solution' contained in fina conversion kits? I am just wondering if there is any normal standard concentration or instead whether the concentration just falls within an acceptable range that varies between kit-makers.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both Skye and Klaus.

I think I will go with 3%/ 12% @100mg/mL.

Just out of curiousity's sake, does anyone know what the concentration of these solvents normally is in the 'magic solution' contained in fina conversion kits? I am just wondering if there is any normal standard concentration or instead whether the concentration just falls within an acceptable range that varies between kit-makers.
it varies from kit to kit. some of the older ones (maybe still) were nothing but BA and some were a verity of solvents, one I think used glauacol as a base with some other and one used a polyhydric alcohol blend. they always seam to think that this was a big secret or something but all this was around for years.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
200mg/ml? That doesn't hurt?

So far, I've only brewed with 2:20, figured it'll hold about everything at standard concentrations :D haha

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
2% 20% is nice and smooth as a standard. :)

but 3% 12% is good to go with Tren Ace.

more BA you add, the more bite in my experience. :D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried 100mg buy changing something in the kitchen . But now I have holes in my muscles where I IM . Have you heard of this before. I read something that said BA could eat through a table . Hows that on muscle???

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I tried 100mg buy changing something in the kitchen . But now I have holes in my muscles where I IM . Have you heard of this before. I read something that said BA could eat through a table . Hows that on muscle???
You have "holes" in your muscle? Care to elaborate?

Or, if you can get pics, that be even better

brndneclipse

Awards
I did

hey I did google it and i didn't get anything for answers. All i need to know is where could i get a kit to make the tren and the steps.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hey I did google it and i didn't get anything for answers. All i need to know is where could i get a kit to make the tren and the steps.
no one will give u a source. trust me, use google, everything ur looking for is out there