my PGF2a experience ... bad

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
okay I thought it would be interesting to share my experience with PGF2a. I've started it three days ago now with AAS (propionate, NPP), my dosages were 1.5mg in each muscle 4 times a day ; okay so for the first shot in the next five minutes I felt sore in my deltoids but it was bearable, I then moved on to the gym but on the road suddently, bam, I had to take a **** badly, I've managed to rush at the gym's restrooms, anyway, it seems that now I'm used to this side effect and it has disappeared, however you still feel an intestinal discomfort, but the thing that made me quit that crap is the following : THE PUMPS hurts, it's not even pumps, it's cramps, I have cramps now everywhere in my legs just when I stand up, my forearms hurts so much when I trained that I had to quit, I walk like I've been shot in the ass, anyway, as far as the results, it has been too early to notice any benefits, although I saw a slight change in my shoulders.... that's it folks, bottom line, DO NOT stack it with androgens !!!!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I think all of us were anticpating you reporting back with the runs.

Smaller doses more frequently seem to cut down on the side effects tho.

Don't waste it... mix with DMSO and do a topical application. Let us know about that... please!

:bow28:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think all of us were anticpating you reporting back with the runs.

Smaller doses more frequently seem to cut down on the side effects tho.

Don't waste it... mix with DMSO and do a topical application. Let us know about that... please!

:bow28:
:goodpost:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey French Muscle,

Thanks for the feedback. I know you are very experienced is ASS use etc. I am suprised you would test with what I consider a very high starter dose. And also that you would dose it and then NOT be near a bathroom. :)

CROWLER

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yea glen you knew it lool ... I've stopped one day ago but I still have my legs hurting like a bitch when I flex

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Hey French Muscle,

Thanks for the feedback. I know you are very experienced is ASS use etc. I am suprised you would test with what I consider a very high starter dose. And also that you would dose it and then NOT be near a bathroom.

CROWLER
hello bro, you consider 1.5mg in each muscle a very high starter dose ? What dose would you have started with ? That's the reason I've reacted so intensely then, I must say that it's been one day I've quit, still my legs hurts when I stand up and walk, I hope it will last soon, what do you think is the cause of that ? andros and PGF2a's upregulating effects on AR's ? It's not feeling like pumps, it's more like cramps, I can't flex or stretch my legs or it hurts bad,

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I am SUPER cautious with anything new. You say 1.5 ml in each muscle 4 times a day. How many muscles you shooting it into?

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
one of the main things that stood out when I researched PGF2A was how problematic it is when stacked with AAS. ie ubearable pumps, remnant soreness.

Not to mention standalone, the violent and frequent bowel movements. :)

I'm not going to touch it. Slin and PGF2a are on the "Ubi don't touch" list.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Well I am SUPER cautious with anything new. You say 1.5 ml in each muscle 4 times a day. How many muscles you shooting it into?
hell no not 1.5ml in each muscle ! I shot 25 IU (= 1.5mg, my bottle dosage was 6mg/ml) in each muscle, 8 times daily, as ubiquitous said, it's a good experience, I will never touch that **** again,

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell no not 1.5ml in each muscle ! I shot 25 IU (= 1.5mg, my bottle dosage was 6mg/ml) in each muscle, 8 times daily, as ubiquitous said, it's a good experience, I will never touch that **** again,
Throw it in a transdermal, and get back at us... let us know if it just shreds the fat off you.

adams

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
You could wait and try it again during pct, see how that works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5
IGF-1/GH 1