Any Anavar advice for women?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Any Anavar advice for women?

I'm 31 years old, 5'3" 140lbs. I'd like to drop 15 - 20lbs. I just started training again. I have good gentics. I just fell off the training wagon a year ago. So i gained weight.
    I just picked up 100 caps of 10mg (Anavar). In order to drop the weight and tighten my muscle how much should i take? Should I do an ECA stack too?
    I have a photo shoot in 6 weeks - no time to waste.
    Thanks

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%

hmm..you can run an eca stack if you really wanted to burn it off you could run a clen and thyroid combo. Given that you haven't been training for a while I would say to stay away from the drugs for a bit but since you have a photo shoot I don't think you would take my advice. I am not sure on var dosing for women but maybe someone else could help with that.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%

ok judging from what I read elsewhere 20mgs is a good dose for var. You should definately search more though as this is just what I have seen women on other boards run. This may be to high/low for you. Need to know your cycling history too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Thanks Max for your quick reply.
    I don't really have a cycling history. Just Vitamins, fat burners etc. I naturally build and maintain muscle quite easily. It water weight and a sweet tooth I battle.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%

ok well like I said you really should double check for yourself 20mg is ok but I don't know if for a first cycle you should start at 10 or what. Do a little research on the clen t3. You might like the idea, might not. It's a little more risky than eca. Also I would look into taking some otc diuretic like dandelion root, urva ursi etc. for before the photoshoot. Be careful though, get bloodwork done, and good luck.

Check out our board sponsor www.ibenutrition.com for some good supplements
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Actually you should ideally start at 5mg and bump it up to 10 if needed.

Are your tabs scored to split? If not keep tabs of your BP.

Also consider getting yourself some Hawthorne Berry(blood pressure) and Pro Liver by Primaforce.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Thanks Jonny,
    The var are capsules. I could split them and parachute them in halves I guess.
    My fear is bulking up. I was told by my body building pals that var would help me with strength and defintion.
    I have six weeks to drop the weight and tighten it up. I can't afford to get it wrong and put on weight.
    Do you think I should proceed with the var or just stick with fat burners or both?
    I just came back from the GNC. The guy there told me he never heard of women taking var. He recommened a new really strong fat burner "Shred". I never know what to think of GNC staffers advice though.
    I really appreciate the input.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.29%

I am not going to try to sell you anything. The GNC clerk don't know diddley. My personal experience with Anavar was excellent. No major mass gains just some dry LBM with strength, endurance and greatly decreased recovery time. That was all I was looking for though.

The only downside with this forum is that not enough woman with AAS experience seem to post here. Raven was the last if I recall correctly. Below is a link to a forum with an excellent woman's section. You might have to sign up, but I think it will be worth the trouble.

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/searc...searchid=28058
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%

I like the idea of T-3 @ 50mcg ed for 4 weeks stopping 2 weeks or so before shoot along with the Anavar all the way up to the shoot. T-3 will shed the fat and the Anavar will help retain LBM and dry you out some. I wouldn't go near clen, an EC stack would be much better IMO.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.4%

11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Personally, IF I read right, you said you just got back at it.. well if that is the case, then I would leave the AAS on the sidelines for the time being. Get your diet and training in check for at least a year then and only then start thinking about doing a cycle. Also, on a side note, I would wait to get some female advice before I started if it were me
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Thanks guys again for the feed back.
    I'm reading up on the subject in the female forum that you suggested Jonny. Great tip!
    bpmarty - you mentioned t-3. What is that?
  13. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Personally, IF I read right, you said you just got back at it.. well if that is the case, then I would leave the AAS on the sidelines for the time being. Get your diet and training in check for at least a year then and only then start thinking about doing a cycle. Also, on a side note, I would wait to get some female advice before I started if it were me

Bump. I'd hold on the aas use until you got back into the swing of things. I'd also try to get some help from MaB. She's great and offer tons of advice for training and nutrition. Goodluck!
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.16%

Female Steroid Usage 101
    By: Micro

Lots of people have very strong convictions against women using steroids. The most common misconceptions involve the strain of though that steroids will turn a woman into a muscle-bound man with a vagina. Although this may be true in some cases, the fact remains that steroids could be very beneficial to women.

Sure, if you inject a woman with testosterone, she will eventually develop very male characteristics. In fact, this is likely to occur with the use of most steroids. Some side effects may include deepening of the voice, development of facial and body hair, and clitoral enlargement. Some sports, like female bodybuilding, encourage the participants to develop unnatural amounts of muscle. So in an attempt to excel at their chosen sport, some women do in fact make that ultimate sacrifice. That is where the common misconceptions are born.

There is also a moral issue to deal with. Is it fair to use foreign substances to achieve a thin and beautiful body? I believe that it is fair. After all, are not E/C/A, protein supplements, and the such foreign substances? One may argue that steroids would cause a higher amount of damage to the body. While this is true if the wrong steroids are used, if a female steroid user has the proper guidance, there is no risk at all. There are also many other points that bother me about our society's disdain for female steroid usage. Many claim that it is such a shallow motive to want to look good. I beg to differ. Would you prefer the woman to continue life feeling bad and ashamed of her body? Perhaps having to settle with a mate that she deems unworthy? I think not.

Explain to me why it is socially acceptable to use the birth control pill, which is a steroid, to be able to have frivolous sex? Why is it ok for a woman who feels like she is a man to have a sex change procedure? I say procedure because, unlike the male-to-female sex change operations, there is no genital mutilation involved in turning a woman into a "man." When a woman seeks to change sexes, they prescribe to her large amounts of testosterone. Yes, you heard me right, steroids. So why is it ok to use steroids to have frivolous sex and change your appearance to be more masculine, while it is so wrong to use steroids in an attempt to lose fat and be healthy? Our society is one filled with many contradictions. Sometimes I am disgusted with society's hypocrisy.

I am here to shed light into an often-shunned topic. I am here to guide you in the proper usage of steroids. I am here to show you how to use steroids without losing any femininity. I am also here to tell you that if used correctly, steroids will NOT hurt you. If used correctly, steroids will NOT make you more masculine. If use correctly, steroids will NOT pose any health risks to you.

We must first determine your ultimate goals. If your goal is to gain as much muscle as possible, with no regard to preserving your feminine qualities, please go elsewhere. This article is not for you. If your goal is to lose fat and perhaps tighten and harder your body up while remaining as feminine as can be, please keep reading.

I will first address the issue of losing fat. There is no point in hardening your muscles and developing a tight body, if a soft layer of fat is going to hide it. It is often to your advantage to lose the fat before gaining the muscle.

Three of the most potent and most popular fat-burning medications used by athletes today are tri-iodothyronine (also known as T3), Clenbuterol, and DNP.

The combination of T3 and Clenbuterol has changed many physiques in this day and age. T3 is often used in the medical field to treat obese people. Wolman SI and company did an experiment in which obese patients were treated with 20mcg of T3 three times a day. The research showed a significant increase in weight-loss with no noted adverse side effects. Ventz M. did a similar experiment using 200mcg of T3 a day. T3 is highly effective and, if done correctly, safe. Doses of 150+mcg have been shown to significantly increase the chances of permanent thyroid shutdown. So I recommend using no more than 100mcg a day for no longer than 2 weeks at a time. (1,2)

Clenbuterol is a recently popular drug used by athletes in many sports for its purported anabolic effects and reduction of subcutaneous fat. It is a beta-2 (beta 2) agonist prescribed overseas as a bronchodilator, but not approved for use in this country. Clenbuterol indeed increases the deposition rate of lean mass and retards adipose gain. Clenbuterol is most often found in the form of .02mcg tablets. Male athletes tend to use 5-8 tablets a day. Female athletes tend to use 4-6 tablets a day. Much like T3, Clenbuterol should not be used for over 2 weeks in a row. Spread your doses throughout the day. (3)

With the use of T3 and Clenbuterol, expect to see your body-fat melt away but only if you use the right diet and workouts. I suggest you use the Bodyopus diet and do early-morning endurance exercises. If you are not familiar with the diet, I suggest you buy the book Bodyopus written by Dan Duchaine.

So here is what your fat-loss cycling should look like:

Day 1: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
    Day 2: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
    Days 3-10: 4 tablets of Clenbuterol and 75mcg of T3
    Days 11 & 12: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
    Days 13 & 14: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
    Days 15 to 28: no T3 or Clenbuterol

Once you reach day 28, you can start over again at 1. Repeat this cycle as many times as it takes to achieve your desired fat-loss. And remember, you have to follow a good diet and do a lot of cardio.

Once you lose all that fat, it'll be time to put some meat on your body and harden it up. This is where steroids come into play. You'll need to find one with no virilizing (development of masculine properties like a male voice, body and facial hair, etc) properties in order to keep your feminine qualities. Choosing the steroid is the tricky part.

We all know that testosterone is completely out of the question! In his review of four female singers that underwent hormone therapy, Baker noted extreme virilization with the use of testosterone and Nandrolone (also known as Deca). Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) has very strong virilizing properties. Geusens conducted an experiment in which females were give 50mg of Deca every 3-4 weeks. Even at such an incredibly low dose, 50% of the patients experienced virilizing effects. In 1980, Heinonen and company did an experiment involving 98 women. Every single woman who was supplemented with Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) suffered virilizing side effects. I highly recommend avoiding testosterone and Deca! (4,5,6,7)

So what steroid can you safely use? Primobolan depot (methenolone enanthate) is known to be an extremely safe steroid to use. Notter did an experiment in which 43 women were supplemented with 200mg of Primobolan a week. Hartmann and company conducted an experiment in which 66 women were supplemented with Primobolan. In both studies, the steroid was well tolerated. For now I suggest you stick to 100mg a week. (8,9)

Start with 50mg of Primobolan depot per week for two weeks (note- this is Primobolan depot that I am talking about, not Primobolan acetate) if you experience no virilizing properties, I suggest you increase dosage to 100mg per week for 8 weeks. Then taper it down to 50mg per week for another 2 weeks. I suggest you also add some Clenbuterol in the stack. With this stack, it is common for women to experience a tighter body. Most women experience muscle gains in the area of 5-10 pounds during the 12-week cycle. Increased sexual cravings and faster orgasms are common side effects noted by women. A few women experience some acne and oily skin while on Primobolan Depot. How to get rid of the increased acne has already been covered in my last article, "The Complete Guide to Testosterone Usage" (http://www.olympussports.com/Hardcore).

Your cycle should look something like this:

Weeks 1 & 2: 50mg Primobolan depot per week + 3-4 tablets of Clenbuterol per day
    Weeks 3 & 4: 100mg Primobolan depot per week
    Weeks 5 & 6: 100mg Primobolan depot per week + 3-4 tablets of Clenbuterol per day
    Weeks 7 & 8: 10mg Primobolan depot per week
    Weeks 9 & 10: 100mg Primobolan depot per week + 3-4 tablets of Clenbuterol per day
    Weeks 11 & 12: 50mg Primobolan depot per week

While on this cycle, I suggest eating 110% to 120% of your daily metabolic rate in calories. After the cycle is complete, I suggest waiting 6-8 weeks before starting over again. You may bridge this 6-8 week period with more T3&clenbuterol cycles. On subsequent cycles, you may experiment with higher doses of Primobolan depot but lower doses immediately if any virilizing occurs.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.16%

I have seen so many women make the wrong decisions when delving into the aas arena!! Some mistakes are unforgivable and hormones are so hard to balance once they are out of whack.. Recovering from mistakes can often take 6 months to a year or more and some you may never recover from!!!
    This thread is not meant to scare you... but to make women more aware and to wake ya'll up a bit when thinking about using aas!

The BEST advice for women i can give is simply.. "DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR BOYFRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO JUICE" lol..
    too many women i know got their bodies all out of whack because they listened to their men.. "just one little shot honey" and the next thing they know, they are exactly where they didn't want to be!!!

Do your own research!! Talk to other WOMEN not just men... men think they know how a woman's body will react to juice, but no one knows the female body better than another female!!! And always remember, what works for one, may not work for another.. so start small!! start smart!!! think, read, and slowly experiment!! Virlization is real! Virilization can be permanant!!!

Not to completely bash men lol.. that is not my intent, i mean some men know cycles really well and can accurately gauge dosages and sides, however doing your own reserach and hearing from other women that have actually used aas is the best way to learn IMO...

The second BIGGEST mistake women make when it comes to aas, is not taking them serious enough!!! Ladies, in all actuality, even at the most anabolic ratio, you are putting male derived hormones in your body... If you are not looking for serious and dramatic changes, then do NOT use a serious and dramatic substance.. granted that some are harsher than others and some (ie: anavar) are quite mild, aas are still serious substances!!! Remember there are 2 A's in AAS... anabolic ANDROGENIC steroids! and the androgen part is NOT something to take lightly!!!

Also, when i say not taking them serious enough, i also mean that some women think that using aas is an excuse to go easier in the gym.. or to eat a little less healthier.. Well i am here to tell you that theory is in direct opposite to the truth!!! While on aas, you should be giving it your all!! Get the full effect out of your cycle rather than wasting it or getting half the value... That means an aggressive training routine.. YES ladies... i mean weight training and a clean balanced diet!! NOTE: an unclean diet or high calories will cause fat and bulk when combined with aas, not to mention the aweful water retention and again, bulk! A clean diet combined with aas will create nice lean body mass and definition and strength, which i assume is a more accurate goal for most women. ***Always remember and it can never be stated enough.. aas are NOT fat burners!! They burn fat or get you leaner by creating more muscle.. More muscle = less fat (when combined with a clean diet)***

So i think that about sums it up My goal of this post is to make women a bit more aware and to take more responsibility when it comes to decisions that will radically effect their own bodies!!! Listen to your good old "women's intuition" rather than to another person (man) telling you what is best for you!!
    Remember always think for yourselves... It is YOUR body.. no one elses!!!
    and remember the double SS: START SMALL, START SMART!!!
    good luck ladies...
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Meljonesen
    Thyroid hormone that will increase your metabolic rate. I would research dosages for females before starting either of the chemicals mentioned. The Anavar I am pretty sure I am on point with but wouldn't say with absolute certainty. T-3 I have no detailed personal or research experience with its use, only the lab values when using to determine hyperthyroidism.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Meljonesen
    Here is a link if needed. Scroll down to LIOTHYRONINE S ODIUM (T3) looks like it is buy one get one free.

http://www.innovative-research.net/aqs.htm

Please do all necessary research before using.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%

This is from another board, but hits the nail on the head as far as women considering AAS. There is no magic pill. And without proper diet and training AAS are not going to produce results. Just my two cents, but I would stick with diet and training for a while before considering the use of any AAS.

Courtesy of Newgirl from FitnessGeared. One of my all time favorite posts.
    This is a must read for newbies. And a must read for any woman in fitness who considers herself beyond the "average" gym goer and wants to push past a plateau to build nice quality muscle.

What you think is a clean diet may indeed be one as compared to most Americans however a fitness "clean" diet is so hard to maintain. Even the most celebrated fitness model or competitor cannot keep her bodyfat as low as competition time...it is just not doable nor healthy for the long term.

What you consider a good cardio or good training regmine -- may be that way as compared to others you see day in and day out at the gym however for the body you want that stands out, sacrifices need to be made BEFORE you even consider a cycle of anabolic steriods.

What AAS will NOT do for a women:

1. It will not, after one cycle, make you the hottest thing in a bikini. It will not make you Monica Brant, Jill Mills, Lenda Murray (or any fitness model -- you fill in the name).

2. It will not burn fat.

3. IT WILL NOT BURN FAT...cannot stress this enough.

4. It will NOT lean you out, nor cut you up.

5. It will NOT TONE you -- and please remove the word "tone" from your vocabulary if you are serious about fitness.

What AAS will do for most women:

1. Add a modest amount of strength.

2. Build some muscle ..... overall muscle size as opposed to defined muscle (I will address this later). It will take more than 1 or 2 or even 3 cycles before you get to your desired goal -- perhaps not even to your goal.

3. AAS will cause a positive change to your body however unlikely to be a permanent change without followup cycling or incredibly stringent dieting and training. Meaning that once your cycle is over, by and large after your body releases the chemicals and cleanses itself, it will indeed bring your body back to its previous state. YOU WILL retain some muscle (called keepable gains) if you were eating well all along before, during and after your cycle and continue to do so, but the lasting hardness and loss of estrogenic fat will return. Your body composition will become more soft (this does not mean fat) after the cycle is over.

4. AAS will indeed cause you to become MORE critical of how you look. And therefore be less satisifed with what you see in the mirror. It is a mind game for sure and some people (men and women included become mentally addicted to it).

5. AAS, even the least androgenic of sorts, will cause sides such as, but not limited to: compromised HDL/LDL levels, increased blood pressure, breast shrinkage, loss of menses, water weight gain, dry scalp, oily skin, hair loss, enlarged or sensitive clitoris, voice changes (starting with raspiness and going further into deepness), coarser hair, increased hair growth (everywhere), darkening of previously light/blonde body hair. These are just a few. And don't think or believe for one minute that more hair or a deeper voice won't bother you -- it will ... especially if you have not gotten what you expected from your cycle. The cost analysis - "risk vs. return factor" may not be in your favor (results vs. sides).

AND I SHOULD MENTION, the chemical changes that can occur to your supply of ovum. There is no data as to how AAS will harm a yet to be concieved baby (i.e., birth defects).

I will say that AAS can be a useful tool in pushing through a muscle building plateau but only if every other avenue has been exhausted. It is by no means a quick fix or even a guarantee. For us hardgainers who push more weight than alot of women natural and have a hard time putting on muscle, AAS can help.

Now -- back to overall muscle vs. defined muscle. Overall muscle is muscle you gain during a cycle. Defined muscle is that muscle AFTER you diet down (cutting). It is very rare for a male (doable but rare) to be able to bulk and lose bodyfat at the same time....which of course, makes it that much harder for a woman to achieve both succuessfully.

In order to build muscle (whether using roids or NOT) is being able to EAT to build muscle. Usually, one will need to eat for mass but inherently bodyfat will be a given so as not to cheat your body from the necessary nutrients for effective and successful muscle building. Cardio done too often and too strenuosly while trying to build robs the energy your body needs for muscle building and repair.

In order to get that muscle to show, you will need to diet down. This requires a calorie deficit to help lose fat while making sure not to sacrifice too many protein calories (so you can keep more muscle). Most often, along with fat, you will lose some muscle.
    Now there is some success with dieting down and taking AAS to help preserve that muscle however it works for some women but not all...and even so, you still need diet to lose fat -- there is NO MAGIC PILL.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Thank you all for your input!

Being a newbie to this forum, I really didn't know what to expect.
    I'm truely blown away by the amount of input I have received, and so quickly.
    It's a wonderfully comforting feeling, knowing that complete strangers would go out of their way to help others.
    This experience has shown me that, it is insecure, unhappy people in the world who breed the negative energy we are plagued with everyday.

Because those of you who have yourselves together - are a breath of fresh air.
    As I take breath in..... ahh I thank you!
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.29%

I almost for the most important part. Don't forget to post pics when you are done
  21. I luv my tee, thanks NP
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.1%

I would also recommend checking out Bobo's services. I really think he could help you reach your goals. I know from personal experience how he can help and I believe that he could get you on the right path.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bobos...en-public.html
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Great posting jonny21, Boss_K, and mab904. This thread is an example of why AM is such a helpful resource!

- WheyGood

Similar Forum Threads

1. anavar advice for female
    By Blackfish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 11:01 AM
  2. Calcium supp for women - need advice
    By T-AD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:00 PM
  3. any advice for my havoc/propadrol/hdrol cycle
    By paparuedebaco in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:00 PM
  4. Any advice for inner tris?
    By littlemark in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 10:51 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM