how does my first SD cycle plan looks?

munstah

Awards
i am planning an SD cycle... it will be my first AAS cycle.
i have managed to gather all of the supplement what i believe will make a good cycle...

here goes

SD: 10/10/20
PCT: Nolva 40/30/20/10
RXT 25/25/50/75
FEN 3/4/5/6
Retain **not sure how to dose this plz help :)

Support supplements: RYR 1200mg ed
Coq-10 60 mg ed
milk thistle 800 mg ed
hawthorn extract 200 mg ed
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000 mg ed
R+ALA 200 mg ed
Taurine 3-5 mg (incase of these back
pumps i've read so much about)
Fish/Flax oil
**all will be taken 1 week prior as well as through out the entire cycle and PCT.

i will also be taking in approx 1 gallon of water ed as well as upping my caloric intake to 3500-4000 per day. Protein will be arund the same as usual 300 g per day. and as always i never forget my multi vitamin.

stats: 6"4 220

lastly.. in terms of the support supps should i add anything else?? i was thinking policosanol and celery seed ... do you think i should?

P.S. i'm highly considering pre and post cycle blood work

hopefully i have it all covered.. if i'm missing anything plz let me know

can't wait to start :woohoo:

lightweight

Awards
IMO at your weight and size i would go 10/20/20 and maybe even consider 20/20/30. Make sure to keep your carbs up. Not too familiar with retain. good luck cycling.

munstah

Awards
thanx for the input... i was thinking 10/20/20 also but didnt say so because i wasnt sure how i'd feel

i'll listen to my body on that decision

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
your taurine dosages are off. That shouldn't be milligrams. That should be grams. I am sure you would have figured this out on your own but just stating the obvious. At your weight I would definitely not do 10mg for 2 weeks straight, that is far too low. You might even do 20/20/20 at that size. Try out the 10 but I can almost guarantee you are going to want to up that after the first week.

Good luck!

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
hope your cycle goes well- keep us updated!

munstah

Awards
thanks for the input... and about the taurine i meant to write grams not mg..lol

i'll try the 10/20/20 most likely and i'll definately keep you guys updated... i'll probably start the cycle around the 15th

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
i am planning an SD cycle... it will be my first AAS cycle.
i have managed to gather all of the supplement what i believe will make a good cycle...

here goes

SD: 10/10/20
PCT: Nolva 40/30/20/10
RXT 25/25/50/75
FEN 3/4/5/6
Retain **not sure how to dose this plz help :)

Support supplements: RYR 1200mg ed
Coq-10 60 mg ed
milk thistle 800 mg ed
hawthorn extract 200 mg ed
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000 mg ed
R+ALA 200 mg ed
Taurine 3-5 mg (incase of these back
pumps i've read so much about)
Fish/Flax oil
**all will be taken 1 week prior as well as through out the entire cycle and PCT.

i will also be taking in approx 1 gallon of water ed as well as upping my caloric intake to 3500-4000 per day. Protein will be arund the same as usual 300 g per day. and as always i never forget my multi vitamin.

stats: 6"4 220

lastly.. in terms of the support supps should i add anything else?? i was thinking policosanol and celery seed ... do you think i should?

P.S. i'm highly considering pre and post cycle blood work

hopefully i have it all covered.. if i'm missing anything plz let me know

can't wait to start :woohoo:
I don't rec SD as a first cycle. Try Prost. or PP.

If you decide to stay with SD...
SD 10/20/20
DO NOT Increase RXT, down!!!
RXT 75/50/25/25
Retain 3/3/3/2 or 4/3/3/2

Aim for 2 gallons ED, at one you will most likley get dehydrated from SD diuretic effects.

Get som AX Perfect Cycle, you can save some cash instead of buying Nac/Ala/MT solo.

GOOD LUCK!

munstah

Awards
thnx for the input c-los, i did pick up the ax perfect cycle like you said.. i actually placed my order today... about the SD.. i've alrdy received my bottle last week.... maybe i'll order PP in the next couple weeks and begin my 1st cycle with it... and perhaps save the sd for my second cycle.. or even sell it who knows... wish i got this recommendation before i ordered the SD last week :trout:

ahwellz

munstah

Awards
also to clarify... i thought the serm was to be run inverse to the AI

which is why i had nolva 40/30/20/10 and RXT 25/25/50/75

... sorta confused on this one

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thnx for the input c-los, i did pick up the ax perfect cycle like you said.. i actually placed my order today... about the SD.. i've alrdy received my bottle last week.... maybe i'll order PP in the next couple weeks and begin my 1st cycle with it... and perhaps save the sd for my second cycle.. or even sell it who knows... wish i got this recommendation before i ordered the SD last week :trout:

ahwellz

Naw don't worry about it bro. You will love the SD. You are a pretty damn big boy so having your first cycle be SD will be just fine. I mean you going to end up doing it eventually anyways and at least you aren't having to learn how to inject or get used to that yet. Enjoy it.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
The ramping up of an AI (RXT) in conjunction with the ramping down of a SERM during PCT after a SD cycle is speculated to be linked to delayed gyno. I took the AI out all together and I am going to run Nolva 40/30/20/10, Lean Xtreme, ActivaTe, and Fenugreek.

munstah

Awards
ahh i'll pass on the delayed gyno and run nolva 40/30/20/10 and rxt 75/50/25/25 like c-los said.... i think i'm pretty much ready now... will start in a couple weeks:woohoo:

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend running your support supps for two weeks prior to cycle, as it takes awhile. Just my $.02 though.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am sure you know this as well bro but don't forget about using the grapefruit juice to your advantage even with the support supps!

munstah

Awards
i've heard about the grapefruit juice thing but not too familiar with it... my understanding is you drink a glass prior to taking the supplements and it helps them to enter your system easier.. is this correct or am i off?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
take 1000mg hawthorn ED.
Big Question: Shoud you take SD with Grapefruit Juice? I see a lot of people doing it and some say it's not the way to go. Any suggestions? Currently 7 days into my SD.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Big Question: Shoud you take SD with Grapefruit Juice? I see a lot of people doing it and some say it's not the way to go. Any suggestions? Currently 7 days into my SD.
Grapefruit juice has an effect on the enzymes in your intestines and allows more chemicals such as any type of drug you take (this includes oral AAS) to pass into the blood stream. It does have a cumulative effect though so it seems, so taking it everyday would have a better effect and allow more SD to pass through. Another advantage to grapefruit juice, specifically the red ruby version, is its effect on helping to lower cholesterol.