NOLVA Becoming OBSOLETE?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I know alot of you have probably read the article, but i would really like to know what you guys think. Are they full of ****, or what... nolva has been very very good to people for many years, but i think they may be onto something.

Anyways lemme know what you guys think after reading it... I needed to order some nolva for my pct in about 2 weeks from PP, SD, and prostan, but im reconsidering on what to order now...

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/avoid-nolvadex.htm

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Some interesting points, but some of it seems b.s. Nolva doesn't have a pronounced effect on water retention for one, or the ability to increase definition in 24-48 hours. I think it still has it's use. Tried and true.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
That article says nothign about the use of Nolva for PCT (where it remains king IMO).
The use of nolva as an anti-e is bad practise, where any of the staroidal AI or even the old ones would be better.
I agree....nolva #1 :)

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
we'll see. Some may argue already that clomid is better for pct. And we will see how toremifene holds up to tamoxifen here in a couple of weeks. For now when it comes to pct though it is pretty much a necessity, unfortunately.