M1t

xarmyguy26

Awards
I'm not sure why I cannot find any info on M1T? I tried doing many searches but none of them came up with anything. I just wanted to go over my previoius research on this compound.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
What do you want to know? Do you have specific company in mind?

xarmyguy26

Awards
Well I've taken it so I know what it does but I was trying to find posts with cycle info. I dont remeber what doses and length everyone was running. I think Bobo said he had gains off of 5mg but most were using 10mg. What was it 2 on 1 off 2 on? Also should you run 4AD for 2 weeks prior to cycle and continue for 2 weeks post? This type of info.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Chemo used to post a good deal regarding M1T. Look at some of his stuff.

Yetul09

Awards
I'm new to this site, and i don't know how to post my own thread. So I have a question that i'll post in here because it's about m1t. In your reply if you could tell me how to post my own thread that'd be awesome. Anyway I ordered m1t powder, I have no scale, and I have taken m1t pills before but never had powder. My plan was to put it in capsules but this powder is way too fine cut. Any help on what I should do to take it? I have 2 grams in a bag.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this site, and i don't know how to post my own thread. So I have a question that i'll post in here because it's about m1t. In your reply if you could tell me how to post my own thread that'd be awesome. Anyway I ordered m1t powder, I have no scale, and I have taken m1t pills before but never had powder. My plan was to put it in capsules but this powder is way too fine cut. Any help on what I should do to take it? I have 2 grams in a bag.
Find your other thread. Big V answered your question. Get a scale.

Yetul09

Awards
Lab scales are over 1,000 dollars. I think not. Isn't there any other way?

1ad man

Banned
Awards
im on m1t right now and the last post summed it up half the time your so sleepy you feel like taking a nap in the shower of your gym. im surprised the lethary on this stuff is unreal im surprised the weight hasnt fallen on me yet.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Lab scales are over 1,000 dollars. I think not. Isn't there any other way?
do some reseqarch my friend. You need to really approach m1t with some caution and understand its cost to benefit ratio and what you need to do to protect yourself.

as for capping the powder that won't work very well.

make an oral solution using grain alcohol or peg 400.

198ml with your two grams will yeild 200 10mg/ml doses. draw with an oral syringe for accurate dosing. 200 doses should last you the rest of your life or until your liver gives out, wichever comes first

:rofl:

Yetul09

Awards
lol yea this is true my guess is the liver would go before i ran out, well a friend and I are splitting it and we might do 5mg/ml doses instead. Anyway thanks for the reply, this is my first time actually making it from powder. Before i've just used capsules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10