looking for info

rkulas

wondering if anyone has tried any products from SDI LABS,been thinking about it ,though i would ask

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
wondering if anyone has tried any products from SDI LABS,been thinking about it ,though i would ask
Nothing but overpriced bunk supplements IMHO. Designed to do nothing more than lighten your wallet. I would do some searching through here about some of the new designer supplements that have come out. They will give you more bang for your buck and won't put you in the poor house at the same time. If you've decided what you want after reading, I would hit up one of the board sponsors because they have the best deals around. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

rkulas

thanks for the info,any suggestions on a good start for the first time,seems like alot of talk about 1 AD,any info on that,trhanks for the help

Gary46080

Awards
thanks for the info,any suggestions on a good start for the first time,seems like alot of talk about 1 AD,any info on that,trhanks for the help
1-AD has been banned for quite some time now. There are still many new prohormones out there you just need to find them. Just remember that they are not magic pills, your training and diet should already be excellent before you decide to use these products.