Poll: Which ones are Hottest? Select 1 or 2

POLL: Designer Steroids: let's rate them

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. POLL: Designer Steroids: let's rate them


    HOT or NOT?

    [EDIT: HOT as in "I like that one best as per my own experience"]

    Ergomax LMG
    FinigenX
    Halodrol-50
    MAX LMG
    Methoxy-TRN
    Prostanozol/Orastan
    Pheraplex
    Superdrol
    Last edited by Grunt76; 01-31-2006 at 03:01 PM.


  2. Good thread. One thing though, by Hot do we mean really popular or the ones we liked? Cause for me I really like H-50 and PP and I hate SD. BUT I know a lot of guys love SD.
    •   
       


  3. Hot is "It works"... We all know what's popular: stacking a bunch of them for 8 weeks with 50g protein ED and no PCT after two weeks of training.

  4. SD and knockoffs?!

    Most knockoffs do not/have not worked as well as the original SD. I don't think you can actually place them in the same option.

  5. Do you mean like Methyl-Drol and Supervol as knock-offs?
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
    •   
       


  6. This is a great thread, was everyone who voted basing on gains or gains vs sides, SD users report more sides than h-50 and PP. Is this right? Or were the SD side just user specific opinions?

  7. Well for me I like PP and H-50 better because though I think I would have had good gains from SD the side effects (fatigue and loss of libido) were too much for me and I had to stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    This is a great thread, was everyone who voted basing on gains or gains vs sides, SD users report more sides than h-50 and PP. Is this right? Or were the SD side just user specific opinions?

  8. Where's 1-test on this list??

  9. Isn't 1-test a prohormone, i.e. actually banned? This is a poll regarding what's currently available in retail. Otherwise, there might as well be 987,654,321,000 options. Smartass

  10. ya i def have to say PP is #1 alltime super duper winner (sounds like a japanese description) and then i would have to say meo-trn.

    im sure SD will prob get the most hits purely cause it is more widely used and although i liked it alot it pales in comparison to these other 2.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    We all know what's popular: stacking a bunch of them for 8 weeks with 50g protein ED and no PCT after two weeks of training.
    Funny....but sad, too.

    Hey Grunt, thanks for picking this up and running with it, and putting up the poll. So far, looking like clear winners will be SD and PP.....probably no surprise here.

    If HD-50 had been more available all this time at a better price point, it may have been a strong contender, from what I have read of folks that used it.

  12. Somewhatgifted ..... love your avatar...mind telling me who it is and maybe where I can see more.

    If she is your girlfriend, my congratulations and apologies.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Isn't 1-test a prohormone, i.e. actually banned? This is a poll regarding what's currently available in retail. Otherwise, there might as well be 987,654,321,000 options. Smartass
    Not to get off topic, but 1-Test is an active hormone, the target hormone of 1-AD.

    But anyway, back to the thread. Nice poll, Grunt.

  14. Isn't 1-test a prohormone, i.e. actually banned? This is a poll regarding what's currently available in retail. Otherwise, there might as well be 987,654,321,000 options. Smartass
    Hey! Its a 'designer steroid', its my favorite, and its not on the list

    Just messing around, back to the thread

    I havent tried any of these, but PP looks the most appealing if I felt like going for it.

    BV

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Hey! Its a 'designer steroid', its my favorite, and its not on the list

    Just messing around, back to the thread

    I havent tried any of these, but PP looks the most appealing if I felt like going for it.

    BV
    Aren't you gonna? I mean... Eventually?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by c-los 21
    Most knockoffs do not/have not worked as well as the original SD. I don't think you can actually place them in the same option.
    They don't??? I was under the impression that since they're the same exact compound, they would work the same?

  17. Aren't you gonna? I mean... Eventually?
    Probably not...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    They don't??? I was under the impression that since they're the same exact compound, they would work the same?
    They are supposed to, that doesn't mean they will.

    In other words, some knockoffs either don't contain enough active ingredient, or contain different ingredients than what they list.

  19. whats up bros never tried any but really interested in sd, hd, methyl plex. I already have them all and added them to to my old stash of designers which comes to the total of 3 lg methyl gels m1t, 1 lg methyl gel m4ad, 2 gaspari mehtyl d extremes with 3 mg each tab, 2 sns methyl plex, 1 lg methyl masterdrol, and 1 halodrol. btw i am planning to do methyl d by gaspari in about a wk and just wonderindg if this stuff works or should i get rid of it. thanx

  20. Im having the best time ever on PP and lr3...

    Awesome recomp feel good stack...


    I have a tender back...and hate back pumps.

    Superdrol makes me feel super sick.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by c-los 21
    SD and knockoffs?!

    Most knockoffs do not/have not worked as well as the original SD. I don't think you can actually place them in the same option.
    What facts/evidence do you have to base your statement on?
    Please define how you measure 'worked as well as'.

    Off the top of my head, MethylDrol-XT is a SD knock-off. What proof do you have that it does not/has not "worked as well as the original SD"? Please enlighten us. Thanks.

  22. SD gets my vote!

  23. as far as gains superdrol and h-50. but i felt great on h-50 and i dont feel too good on superdrol. pp worked good but bloated me and i didnt like prostanz at all

  24. Sd rocks.

  25. Some good stuff there except fot the PP which felt like I had been shot in the back. I'll hold to my original opinion from over a year ago, SD is still the best. The plus is that for me it has a very positive libido effect and also seems to help in healing my shoulder problem.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 11:06 PM
  2. designer steroids article (lets try again)
    By Hbs6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 06:59 PM
  3. DesignerSteroids--lets rate them
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:08 PM
  4. Barry Bonds designer steroids
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 11:47 AM
  5. NPR reports on Designer Steroids
    By drei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Log in
Log in