Pheraplex
Superdrol

Last edited:
M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good thread. One thing though, by Hot do we mean really popular or the ones we liked? Cause for me I really like H-50 and PP and I hate SD. BUT I know a lot of guys love SD.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hot is "It works"... We all know what's popular: stacking a bunch of them for 8 weeks with 50g protein ED and no PCT after two weeks of training.:blink: ;) :D

C

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
SD and knockoffs?!

Most knockoffs do not/have not worked as well as the original SD. I don't think you can actually place them in the same option.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean like Methyl-Drol and Supervol as knock-offs?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This is a great thread, was everyone who voted basing on gains or gains vs sides, SD users report more sides than h-50 and PP. Is this right? Or were the SD side just user specific opinions?

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well for me I like PP and H-50 better because though I think I would have had good gains from SD the side effects (fatigue and loss of libido) were too much for me and I had to stop.

This is a great thread, was everyone who voted basing on gains or gains vs sides, SD users report more sides than h-50 and PP. Is this right? Or were the SD side just user specific opinions?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 1-test a prohormone, i.e. actually banned? This is a poll regarding what's currently available in retail. Otherwise, there might as well be 987,654,321,000 options. :D Smartass ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i def have to say PP is #1 alltime super duper winner (sounds like a japanese description) and then i would have to say meo-trn.

im sure SD will prob get the most hits purely cause it is more widely used and although i liked it alot it pales in comparison to these other 2.

kbp

kbp

Awards
We all know what's popular: stacking a bunch of them for 8 weeks with 50g protein ED and no PCT after two weeks of training.:blink: ;) :D
Funny....but sad, too.

Hey Grunt, thanks for picking this up and running with it, and putting up the poll. So far, looking like clear winners will be SD and PP.....probably no surprise here.

If HD-50 had been more available all this time at a better price point, it may have been a strong contender, from what I have read of folks that used it.

kbp

kbp

Awards
Somewhatgifted ..... love your avatar...mind telling me who it is and maybe where I can see more.

If she is your girlfriend, my congratulations and apologies.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 1-test a prohormone, i.e. actually banned? This is a poll regarding what's currently available in retail. Otherwise, there might as well be 987,654,321,000 options. :D Smartass ;)
Not to get off topic, but 1-Test is an active hormone, the target hormone of 1-AD. :D

But anyway, back to the thread. Nice poll, Grunt.:thumbsup:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 1-test a prohormone, i.e. actually banned? This is a poll regarding what's currently available in retail. Otherwise, there might as well be 987,654,321,000 options. Smartass
:D Hey! Its a 'designer steroid', its my favorite, and its not on the list:)

Just messing around, back to the thread;)

I havent tried any of these, but PP looks the most appealing if I felt like going for it.

BV

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
:D Hey! Its a 'designer steroid', its my favorite, and its not on the list:)

Just messing around, back to the thread;)

I havent tried any of these, but PP looks the most appealing if I felt like going for it.

BV
Aren't you gonna? I mean... Eventually?

M

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Most knockoffs do not/have not worked as well as the original SD. I don't think you can actually place them in the same option.
They don't??? I was under the impression that since they're the same exact compound, they would work the same?

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They don't??? I was under the impression that since they're the same exact compound, they would work the same?
They are supposed to, that doesn't mean they will.

In other words, some knockoffs either don't contain enough active ingredient, or contain different ingredients than what they list.

M

megadose

Awards
whats up bros never tried any but really interested in sd, hd, methyl plex. I already have them all and added them to to my old stash of designers which comes to the total of 3 lg methyl gels m1t, 1 lg methyl gel m4ad, 2 gaspari mehtyl d extremes with 3 mg each tab, 2 sns methyl plex, 1 lg methyl masterdrol, and 1 halodrol. btw i am planning to do methyl d by gaspari in about a wk and just wonderindg if this stuff works:think: or should i get rid of it. thanx

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Im having the best time ever on PP and lr3...

Awesome recomp feel good stack...

I have a tender back...and hate back pumps.

Superdrol makes me feel super sick.

B

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD and knockoffs?!

What facts/evidence do you have to base your statement on?
Please define how you measure 'worked as well as'.

Off the top of my head, MethylDrol-XT is a SD knock-off. What proof do you have that it does not/has not "worked as well as the original SD"? Please enlighten us. Thanks.

J

jjordanj

Awards
as far as gains superdrol and h-50. but i felt great on h-50 and i dont feel too good on superdrol. pp worked good but bloated me and i didnt like prostanz at all

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Some good stuff there except fot the PP which felt like I had been shot in the back. I'll hold to my original opinion from over a year ago, SD is still the best. The plus is that for me it has a very positive libido effect and also seems to help in healing my shoulder problem.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
as far as gains superdrol and h-50. but i felt great on h-50 and i dont feel too good on superdrol. pp worked good but bloated me and i didnt like prostanz at all
Interesting about the PP and bloat...

I just finished H-50. All I can say is I'm impressed. I would compare it to roughly 30mg/day Dbol (w/out the sides, less pump) or 40mg/day Tbol. It is in fact 50mg of an OT-like precursor (in current batches). That is a pretty hefty dosage. Despite it not converting to estrogen I noticed some slight bloating. It was most notable in my face, especially under my chin/upper neck. By no means did it bloat me by the normal terms we see used. But I didnt have that 100% dry feeling. I was using the very first batch so perhaps this is due to the DMT that was in it. Exactly how much is debatable and depends who you ask. Either way I gained ~10lbs and was pretty shocked how effective it was. The last "prohormone" that tempted me was m4ohn (before the ban) so you can imagine my surprise.

Anyway, PP is DMT. So I suppose one could expect some slight bloating on PP? I have yet to try it myself but I have a bottle. I think I need to wait 4-5 weeks before trying it to fairly judge. Not to mention Im sure my liver would like the break. I think its fair to assume that PP is slightly more androgenic than H-50 - correct? I suppose 30-40mg PP would roughly equate to 1 50mg tab of H-50.

All these methyls... Some people are really going to be doing a number on the old liver. They are effective and fairly cheap. In terms of wise usage vs abuse, I have a bad feeling a lot of people will be sliding into the "abuse" side of the spectrum. It's so tempting/easy to take higher doses or stay on too long. It's also quite alarming to think 15-16 year old kids could be taking this stuff. This new breed of prohormone is no joke. We are talking about designer steroids here. I dont see it lasting long, but who knows.

I'm very curious about this Methoxy-TRN I've seen mention of. I really havent followed the whole prohormone scene until recently. How and why is this associated with Tren in any way? ALRI used to make it but not anymore. For anyone who has used Tren you know its the god of AAS (w/ a test base obviously). What exactly was this compound and did it live up to the hype? Obviously they were trying to convey Tren in a pill.

Bump for more input/experience. Educated, experienced replies based on these products is greatly appreciated. It's nice when users can compare them to real world AAS compounds so some of the more traditional "users" have a way of gauging it. PP seems to be one of the most popular choices besides SD. I'm really not interested in trying SD. It seems too harsh and not even worth it. I've seen too many bad profiles after its use. I'f I was desperate for the absolute most anabolic/androgenic oral compound I would just pop some Jolly Greens! :D I'm more interested in finding that happy medium between sides and results - That balance of androgenic and anabolic (prone to MPB by the way). Until now, I had been conviced that in terms of orals, OT was the holy grail.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I know Ryansm has a log of methoxy-TRN somewhere on this board. He's the most experienced bro I've seen with a TRN log, so he might have thoughts comparing it to trenbolone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting about the PP and bloat...

I just finished H-50. All I can say is I'm impressed. I would compare it to roughly 30mg/day Dbol (w/out the sides, less pump) or 40mg/day Tbol. It is in fact 50mg of an OT-like precursor (in current batches). That is a pretty hefty dosage. Despite it not converting to estrogen I noticed some slight bloating. It was most notable in my face, especially under my chin/upper neck. By no means did it bloat me by the normal terms we see used. But I didnt have that 100% dry feeling. I was using the very first batch so perhaps this is due to the DMT that was in it. Exactly how much is debatable and depends who you ask. Either way I gained ~10lbs and was pretty shocked how effective it was. The last "prohormone" that tempted me was m4ohn (before the ban) so you can imagine my surprise.

Anyway, PP is DMT. So I suppose one could expect some slight bloating on PP? I have yet to try it myself but I have a bottle. I think I need to wait 4-5 weeks before trying it to fairly judge. Not to mention Im sure my liver would like the break. I think its fair to assume that PP is slightly more androgenic than H-50 - correct? I suppose 30-40mg PP would roughly equate to 1 50mg tab of H-50.

All these methyls... Some people are really going to be doing a number on the old liver. They are effective and fairly cheap. In terms of wise usage vs abuse, I have a bad feeling a lot of people will be sliding into the "abuse" side of the spectrum. It's so tempting/easy to take higher doses or stay on too long. It's also quite alarming to think 15-16 year old kids could be taking this stuff. This new breed of prohormone is no joke. We are talking about designer steroids here. I dont see it lasting long, but who knows.

I'm very curious about this Methoxy-TRN I've seen mention of. I really havent followed the whole prohormone scene until recently. How and why is this associated with Tren in any way? ALRI used to make it but not anymore. For anyone who has used Tren you know its the god of AAS (w/ a test base obviously). What exactly was this compound and did it live up to the hype? Obviously they were trying to convey Tren in a pill.

Bump for more input/experience. Educated, experienced replies based on these products is greatly appreciated. It's nice when users can compare them to real world AAS compounds so some of the more traditional "users" have a way of gauging it. PP seems to be one of the most popular choices besides SD. I'm really not interested in trying SD. It seems too harsh and not even worth it. I've seen too many bad profiles after its use. I'f I was desperate for the absolute most anabolic/androgenic oral compound I would just pop some Jolly Greens! :D I'm more interested in finding that happy medium between sides and results - That balance of androgenic and anabolic (prone to MPB by the way). Until now, I had been conviced that in terms of orals, OT was the holy grail.
ya bro havent used real tren before but i have run both mtrn and PP and can tell you if you want insane strength awesome recovery, super huge pumps and ok weight gain with acne and small decrease in libido choose MTRN

as for PP i dosed it with 75-125 mg of prostan and experienced not only no bloat but insane vascularity and rock hard pumped muscles almost constantly! got damn near the same strength gain as i did with MTRN and with something this androgenic and it even being MORE anabolic then superdrol (wich is supposed to be THE anabolic and is known for it) it goes without saying youll throw the muscle on .... that with increased libido mood sleep appitite and no bloat or acne make PP+prostan my alltime fav.... with the new ZOL from generic @ double dosing half price and SNS you could run a FATTY cycle for around 55 bucks (still need PCT but thats a given) and thats the same price for the H-50 and youll prob be left with extra

as for the dose NO 30-40 is not the same as a 50 mg H-50.... you wouldnt dose M1T the same as m4ohn would you???

the highest id ever go would be 30 just dont think any more could possible bring any added benifit and only increases damage and risks for sides.... wich i still never had...

N

NJLovehandles

Awards
Has anyone here tryed emax and PP sepratly? I ran e max at 10-20-20-20 and though it was an ok, but I was wondering if a 20-20-20-20 of pp would do me better which i plan on running in the future. I know they are basicaly the same thing on paper, but it seams like everyone loves pp, but have mixed deeling about emax. Thanks guys.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have tried both separatey bro. I actually thought I got better esults from Ergomax except that it was the only compound that ever gave me gyno (legal or illegal). THe PP was a bit dryer in gains and pretty effective with a slightly less boost in libido and overall weight gain. Still good though.
Has anyone here tryed emax and PP sepratly? I ran e max at 10-20-20-20 and though it was an ok, but I was wondering if a 20-20-20-20 of pp would do me better which i plan on running in the future. I know they are basicaly the same thing on paper, but it seams like everyone loves pp, but have mixed deeling about emax. Thanks guys.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What kinds of dose did you run of Emax and PP, Mr.50?

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 caps per day of Ergomax and 2 caps per day of PP. Whatever the max reccomended dosage was on the bottles. Spread out throughout the day. Now maybe the results with PP were slightly less in a number of respects because of the reduced dosage but on paper mg for mg PP is supposed to be stronger then Ergo so.......
What kinds of dose did you run of Emax and PP, Mr.50?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 caps per day of Ergomax and 2 caps per day of PP. Whatever the max reccomended dosage was on the bottles. Spread out throughout the day. Now maybe the results with PP were slightly less in a number of respects because of the reduced dosage but on paper mg for mg PP is supposed to be stronger then Ergo so.......
ya but both compounds are the same just diff isomers of DMT and that means even though mg to mg PP is stronger and cleaner it was the second time your body had that compound and who knows the conditions of both cycyles and the length of time that was between them.... i'll tell you most people favor PP by far to Emax if they ran it a while ago.... who knows i loved PP

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree Poop. PP is still great.
ya but both compounds are the same just diff isomers of DMT and that means even though mg to mg PP is stronger and cleaner it was the second time your body had that compound and who knows the conditions of both cycyles and the length of time that was between them.... i'll tell you most people favor PP by far to Emax if they ran it a while ago.... who knows i loved PP

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Got awesome results from SD, but the sides about killed me. Every day I felt like crawling in a hole and dying. Gonna give PP a try soon, hearing tons of good stuff about it.

kbp

kbp

Awards
Got awesome results from SD, but the sides about killed me. Every day I felt like crawling in a hole and dying. Gonna give PP a try soon, hearing tons of good stuff about it.
Hey Addiction....I have heard a lot of people complain about the sides of SD, which is one reason I have been slow to try it so far. It seems to be much rougher on some than others, though.

Did you ever do any M1T, and if so, how would you compare the sides of SD to M1T? I guess I will only find out for myself when and if I finally try the SD.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Hey Addiction....I have heard a lot of people complain about the sides of SD, which is one reason I have been slow to try it so far. It seems to be much rougher on some than others, though.

Did you ever do any M1T, and if so, how would you compare the sides of SD to M1T? I guess I will only find out for myself when and if I finally try the SD.
Never tried M1T. Did some Test, D-Bol and Deca a few years back though. SD gave me freakish gains in weight and strength. Yeah, your right, everyone reacts different to the sides. The **** just makes me extremly tired. Cant wait to give PP a try.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Addiction, is your avy a joke on SJA or w0t?

K

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Good to see phera 2nd up there, its a personal fav!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Why do you guys always speak of phera phlex being so amazing when most love superdrol way more?
Personally, from my experience
I prefer Pheraplex for the following reasons:

1. There are less side effects, including, but not limited to:
-Increased Libido on PP / Decreased Libido on SD
-Increased Well Being on PP / Grumpy on SD
-No shrinkage
-Less bloating
-Less back pumps

2. It's not discontinued

3. The issue of delayed gyno is not in the back of my mind

4. It's not 'trendy' :rofl:

5. Comparable to other 2-ENE products from the past, so although its relatively new theres feedback for the compound.

Thats why I like it

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Personally, from my experience
I prefer Pheraplex for the following reasons:

1. There are less side effects, including, but not limited to:
-Increased Libido on PP / Decreased Libido on SD
-Increased Well Being on PP / Grumpy on SD
-No shrinkage
-Less bloating
-Less back pumps

2. It's not discontinued

3. The issue of delayed gyno is not in the back of my mind

4. It's not 'trendy' :rofl:

5. Comparable to other 2-ENE products from the past, so although its relatively new theres feedback for the compound.

Thats why I like it
More water retention on PP correct?
SD made me tired as hell, same with PP?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
More water retention on PP correct?
SD made me tired as hell, same with PP?
The Quote you quoted said less water retention ans increased well being / mood, not lethargy!! PP and Halodrol are said to be lean bulkers where users lose body fat and do not retain water, while increasing vascularity.:study:

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
The Quote you quoted said less water retention ans increased well being / mood, not lethargy!! PP and Halodrol are said to be lean bulkers where users lose body fat and do not retain water, while increasing vascularity.:study:
The reason I asked about the water retention is because many others are saying that they held more water on PP than on SD. Just wanted an opinion thats all..Thanks for your feedback though.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The reason I asked about the water retention is because many others are saying that they held more water on PP than on SD. Just wanted an opinion thats all..Thanks for your feedback though.
Hey ive read about what ive said, not from personal experience i think the feedback favours superdrol because the sides although aparent didnt outweigh the gains, most report sides but not many would sacrifice the extra gains for no sides. Most who like PP did not say it was the best for raw gains they said they liked the pos/ neg ratio. I persoanly have ordered halop and pheraplex but many would perfer superdrol. HOpefully i respond favourably like the reports that turned me on to it. Good luck with your choice.:woohoo:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I dont recall any noticeable sides on SD except more acne, Emax too, except not even the acne when I tried that. Ive only tried PP in a stack with test/deca, I can only compare to the part of the cycle when I was taking the break from the oral. The strength seemed to increase a bit more rapidly than the weeks I didnt have an oral stacked in there. I also experienced even fewer sides on the test/deca/PP stack then I did on either SD or Emax. (wich pretty negligable to begin with.) I had less acne with the Test/deca/pp then when Im off cycle, let alone the unsitely blemishes from SD. I have some Methoxy TRN, but havent tried it.

Interestingly, I have less acne now with anadrol/test/deca then I did on any of those previously mentioned compounds, but unfortunately anadrol is the ONLY AAS that makes me more irritable. Im not flying off the handle and getting violent like the media makes people think all AAS make all people do..... that would be absurd, but I tend to get frustrated a bit sooner when things arent going how I want them too. Still happy most of the time though.

B

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards

SD worked great for me.....but the back pumps were absolutely horrendous. Just driving my car was horrible...I was laid back in my 5.0 like a thug....seat all reclined. Gains were FAST as hell and strength shot up (Careful with the strength. REMEMBER, muscle tissue grows much faster than connective tissue. Do NOT, NOT NOT NOT, try to lift as much as you can. You will probably injure yourself. It will be EXTREMELY tempting to lift super heavy, but do NOT dammit). The only neg. sides I had on SD were debilitating back pumps, mild shoulder acne. Felt great otherwise on it. I have a nice Excel spreadsheet for a SD cycle w/accessory supps listed if anyone would like me to send it to them...helps for planning. L8