My Legal Gear Masterdrol cycle

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Well folks, my first ever “cycle” is now complete.

My results & comments are as follows:

I did a 3 weeker at 10/20/20. Next time I will do a 20/20/20.

My height is 5’-7”

Starting weight: 160lbs
Ending weight (before pct) 178lbs

Negative comments:

1) Back pumps are a bitch. I dealt with them, but have been told that taurine helps ease the pain

2) headaches got the best of me especially early on. I increased my water intake as much as I possibly could and that seemed to help.

3) aching joints were hard to deal with as well. I suggest having some good joint supplements lined up for this type of cycle. Rotator cuffs and knees were the worse.

4) shut-down. I for sure noticed some shut down during this cycle. I say that because the boys got smaller as the cycle went on. I would say they went down about close to half than my normal size. I’m told and confident they will come back during my pct.

5) irritability. I was for sure more aggressive at times. Around coworkers, my wife etc. This was not bad, however I did notice this.

Positive comments:

1) libido. I did not have any loss of libido at all. As a matter of fact, I noticed a little more stamina than normal

2) acne. I had maybe 3 or 4 nice zits on my back area. Nothing bad at all and they came at separate times. They were the ones to be proud of with the nice head you can squeeze and get some neat stuff out of. Not bad breakouts at all!

3) Pumps and muscle hardness. Need I say more? This stuff was awesome. I was so much more harder than normal and it didn’t take anything to get a pump going on. This was one of my favorite things the MD gave me!

4) Definition. The definition this stuff brought to my shoulders, arms and legs was unbelievable. I actually see a difference in my calves 

5) Appetite. I noticed an increase in hunger while on my cycle. Perhaps this is where you make up a lot of your weight gains while cycling this stuff. I learned to have chicken boobs, potatoes, oatmeal, whey and protein bars around at all times. This I feel has me focused more so on my diet than what I used to be like.

6) Weight gain. Of course I was wanting to gain some weight while on this, but when my little ass climbed on those scales and was inching closer to 180lbs, that was cool! I know 180lbs don’t seem like much to people, but for me it is awesome!

7) So far down the list, but how could I forget the strength? My strength and stamina went through the roof. I could stay in the gym for hours if I wanted to. My previous best on bench press was 290 x 5. At the end of my MD cycle, I did 335 x 5. This in itself was a goal that I always wanted to do (just for bragging rights with the guys). When I got 315 up so easy, I could not believe it. Then came 335 and I was like holy **** this is cool!

8) Focus. The focus in the gym was unreal. All I wanted to do is get down to business and that was it. Normally I’m like that anyway, but this was different somehow. This is also when I noticed some irritability. People would want to talk to me and it kinda pissed me off a couple times.

This is it at this time. Hopefully I will be able to report back with the final final results after my pct. If I could maintain 168-170lbs after everything is said and done, I would be very happy with the results. Next time before I do a cycle though, I will have all my blood work done prior to doing it. I wish I would of done that this time, but didn’t. One other thing to note, is my bp did go up from what it normally was. It did not get dangerously high or get me concerned. I just wish I knew what it did to my cholesterol while on cycle. I hope this helps people in some way. Everyone is different and responds differently, but this was my personal experience. Good luck to everyone with their bodybuilding goals!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
A quick update on my pct. I am 3 weeks into pct w/ Formadrol Extreme ONLY. My weight is down to 174lbs. Strength is still better than before my cycle and libido is still fine has it was throughout the entire cycle. One more week of FE and my cycle will be complete. As long as the delayed gyno does not set in after my pct, I will be VERY happy with the results.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Be mindful that a strength, weight decrease will follow at around 4- 6 weeks out, mild depression is not uncommon so keep an eye out and keep truckin.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Be mindful that a strength, weight decrease will follow at around 4- 6 weeks out, mild depression is not uncommon so keep an eye out and keep truckin.
will do bro. I will keep hoping for the best :hammer:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
here are my blood results following my Formadrol Extreme pct

I do have a couple questions.

Is there a chance my creatinine levels are high because of not really cycling creatine?

Do ya'll think my liver readings will go back to normal in a few more weeks?

Attachments

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most people add some milk thistle and Rala/NAC after a methyl cycle for the liver and other reasons. Fish oil is always good for lots of health reasons. There is a sticky about this somewhere.
I'm not faimalr with Formadol. I'm guessing a formastane product(an AI).

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
thanks for the reply. I take Milk Thistle during my cycle and after. I also take flax & fish oil caps as well all the time.