help with newb cycle.... - AnabolicMinds.com

help with newb cycle....

1. New Member

help with newb cycle....

well its that time and i finaly decided to do it....

the only thing that i need now is some help deciding what route to take.. should i run just test E, and then towards the end run some winny with it.. should i run test E and deca??
    this will be my first cycle and im looking to get some really nice lean gains, then cut it up a bit with some hard cardio / winny in the back end of the cycle....
    thanks!

2. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

First cycle... Test E only at 500mgs followed by pct should be fine. IF your diet is in check and getting plenty of food, you should grow like you want too.
  3. New Member

and should i run some winny at the end to cut it up a bit??
    •   

4. New Member

no one else wants to chime in ?????
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Since you don't know how you will react to these hormones, it is best do not stack. OTOH, at the END of your cycle, you should have a pretty good idea if you want to add Winstrol or not, so I say have it around and you'll see when you get there.

How long will your cycle be, how old are you, how long have you been lifting, what's your diet like, what do you foresee as ancillaries and pct?
  6. Senior Member

There would be no problem running Winny at the end, IMO. It is best to run a single hormone if it is your first run, but you will know how you react to Test E towards the end. Stack the Deca on a future cycle.
  7. New Member

I'd recommend stacking the deca with the test before I would recommend the winny. Winny dried me out pretty bad and my joints started aching when I used it. NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME RESPONSE to a particular substance. However, at the end of the cycle, after adding muscle and strength so quickly, you are at the greatest risk for injury. Deca and test go well together, mixing the deca will smooth out the test injection a bit as well. I'm 39 so it could be my age regarding the winny??? Good Luck whatever you decide.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    First cycle... Test E only at 500mgs followed by pct should be fine. IF your diet is in check and getting plenty of food, you should grow like you want too.
    I'm doing my first "real" cycle with this. Results are great so far. A solid 10 pounds with minimal sides and strength and weight are still increasing.

I like the idea of only doing test on the first cycle so you can gauge how your body reacts to that hormone and have a baseline for future cycles.

Make sure you have solid PCT planned out and have all your ancillaries on hand before you start.

Good luck, eat alot and get big!
  9. New Member

im thinking of running a 10-12 weeker, and then see where that takes me.... has anyone ever heard of doin 400mg pw, or is is pretty much standard doin atleast 500.....
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

I agree with running test alone for your first cycle. Not only will you be able to see how you gain from test alone, but how you recover from it post cycle as well. As far as the 400/week question- yep that's fine too for your first cycle. 500 isn't a magic number or antyhing, it's just that alot of test comes dosed at 250mg/ml. You would still see gains at 400 if that's what you wanted to run, being that it's your first cycle. My first was 250mg/week and I gained off of that tiny amount.
  11. New Member

tiny huh... well right now im 220 5-10inches, and i have been lifting for about 4 years, off and on due to the former army life...
    as for my gains im looking for, im looking to see a def difference.. thats why im kinda weary of doin 500... im almost thinking of doin 750ish, but im not too sure.???? i have done a 1-ad 4 ad cycle a year ago and two small SD cycles since then and im looking forward to doing this real cycle finaly
  12. New Member

You just asked if you should do 400mg/week, and now you're thinking of doing 750mg/week? Just stick to the 500, you will be pleasantly surprised.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier
    tiny huh... well right now im 220 5-10inches, and i have been lifting for about 4 years, off and on due to the former army life...
    as for my gains im looking for, im looking to see a def difference.. thats why im kinda weary of doin 500... im almost thinking of doin 750ish, but im not too sure.???? i have done a 1-ad 4 ad cycle a year ago and two small SD cycles since then and im looking forward to doing this real cycle finaly
    Well, I say tiny cause 250mg/week isn't a whole lot really but it was productive. I wouldn't go over 500/week though for your first cycle of test. For one, there really isn't a reason to. You're not going to see a huge difference in gains, but you might in side effects. And you really want to see how your body handles it. Also you want to leave yourself room to increase dosages in future cycles. The more you use, the greater chance for side effects. So a good rule is to use as little as possible while still seeing gains. Helps keeps gyno and other sides to a min IMO.
  14. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier

500mgs a week should be fine since it's your first time. Like everyone else has posted, you need to see how your body reacts with the hormone.
  15. New Member

thanks everyone... ill keep you posted when i get it goin

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with my cycle!
    By akomabutisakama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 07:04 PM
  2. help with first cycle
    By snakebyte05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 04:21 PM
  3. NEED HELP WITH MY CYCLE