to many sites

rkulas

way to many sites for a newbee can any one help a bit and steer me in the right direction

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You are being vague and pretty unobservant. What do you wanna know?

EDIT: And for the record, it sounds like you are already on the way by the title of the thread. LOL

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Stop posting and start reading. You have reached your final destination.

taellian

Awards
Hey bro I am a noob myself, but I can tell you that this site packs some serious information. Use the search button and you will find answers aplenty.
Good luck.

rkulas

just want to know which is the best web-site to buy from,not to sure what i can ask as i said i am new to this,give me a break

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of AM....it seems to have a pretty low population of idiots and blowhards. Folks here are helpful and appear to be knowledgeable or (and this is more important) willing to admit when they don't know an answer. Other boards seem to be crowded with teenagers tossing out answers to half-understood questions with vague info gleaned from their friends.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of AM....it seems to have a pretty low population of idiots and blowhards. Folks here are helpful and appear to be knowledgeable or (and this is more important) willing to admit when they don't know an answer. Other boards seem to be crowded with teenagers tossing out answers to half-understood questions with vague info gleaned from their friends.
You forgot to mention that we're all 250lbs at 3% bodyfat, bench 500plus lbs, and squat in the high eights!:D PS- Your avatar is freakin awesome!

paperbolix

Awards
and this steroid site has pac-man and donkey-kong, :)