New to PH's a couple questions...

Streax

Awards
I have been researching PH's for the past month and have decided that it is finally time to take the plunge. I have read pretty much everything I can find and have decided to do my own mix of 50/50 1Test/ 4AD. I was torn between T1Pro and T1, and so I decided doing this mixture would be the best way so that I can see which I would prefer in the larger quantity for the next cycle (if there will be one.)

I am going to try a 4 week cycle and see how I like it. I ordered 2 bottles of liquid nolva and will be using one of them for post cycle recovery at 30mg a day for 1 week, then 20mg a day for 2 weeks.

I am 177 pounds at 9% looking to squeeze out a few more pounds. I have decided that the best way for me to go for the first time is the transdermal way. I am trying to order some T-gel from the store, but can't figure out how to order it, and what the difference in price is between the member and normal! Does someone registering on this board make them a member?

If anyone has any feedback on my plan or advice about ordering the Tgel, please let me know.

-Jim

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yes if you registered yoru a member..

what is your 50/50 mix? i only ask because the tgel can usually only hold about 15g of powder before it becomes supersaturated and granules appear..

if your only doing a 4 week cycle then you should have enough left to do a second 4 week cycle and thats good that you bought two bottles because they should last you both cycles..

someone correct me if im wrong but i believe 20mg/day of nolva for 20 days should be enough?

also are you planning on taking this on cycle as well? if so 10mg a day should suffice.. that is what im doing..

what kind of training do you plan on doing while on? gvt seems to be the best way to go according to most..

elijah_123

Awards
Why are you running the nolva through out the cycle? If your gyno prone I can see it. Otherwise save your money and just use it post cycle.

To order it just go to the store, go through the process of ordering then send money via paypal. Chemo emails you with the receipt and what not. Great shipping and service.

If you are looking for lean gains go with the t1-pro (homebrew or ordered) the 4-ad fights the lethargy from 1-test and you won't puff up as much.

Lakemount how is the gvt working for you? I started doing that this time around with t1-pro, then switched to the scheme in Arnold's old book
where you pyramid the weights and reps
15X 12X 10X 8X 6X (repeat for three exercises)
The pumps are much better and I've gotten the soreness back nicely :)

Streax

Awards
yes if you registered yoru a member..

what is your 50/50 mix? i only ask because the tgel can usually only hold about 15g of powder before it becomes supersaturated and granules appear..

if your only doing a 4 week cycle then you should have enough left to do a second 4 week cycle and thats good that you bought two bottles because they should last you both cycles..

someone correct me if im wrong but i believe 20mg/day of nolva for 20 days should be enough?

also are you planning on taking this on cycle as well? if so 10mg a day should suffice.. that is what im doing..

what kind of training do you plan on doing while on? gvt seems to be the best way to go according to most..
Thanks for the help guys... I was planning on doing 7.5 and 7.5 and using the bottle for 2 4 week cycles.

So is it not good to do the 30mg for the first 7 and then 20mg for the next 14? that isn't too much different from 20 days @ 20mg I will not be taking the nolva during the cycle unless I start getting severe bloating, hairloss, puffy nips, etc.

Training I am doing right now is basic 3 day split using 4-6 reps on 3 work sets per excercise. I am trying to gain strength and mass.

When I click on the link to go to the store it lists the TGel as $30, I don't mean to sound like a cheapskate, but I saw a post a while ago that the price for members was about 11-12 dollars less... that is money I could use for something else!

-Jim

elijah_123

Awards
Be sure you are clicking the link marked member store. It is the last link in the list marked general link, and be sure you are logged in. I just looked and t-gel shows up at 18.50 for me.

Streax

Awards
thanks, I must have gotten hit by a retard stick... you would think someone who has a formal training in computers could figure that out, LOL.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
thanks, I must have gotten hit by a retard stick... you would think someone who has a formal training in computers could figure that out, LOL.
I would have guessed you fell out of the tree and hit all of them...

:D :D

Streax

Awards
just wait till I post some post-cycle pictures! LOL I think I hit ever ugly stick on the way down too. :D

Streax

Awards
one more question... how long does the shipping usually take?

BigAl

Awards
ofcourse it depends on your local, but to here in pa i get my stuff in two days from email notification from the shipper...since you're in tenn i'd bet the same....al

Streax

Awards
thanks, bigal...

does anyone have any advice yet on the nolva postcycle? I have seen a million different things ranging from starting before you finish the PH cycle, to all kinds of different dosages over time. Do not enough people use this stuff because it is too expensive?

-Jim

elijah_123

Awards
Plenty of people us it, it is probably the anit-e of choice for many. It is on the cheap end of the scale and more versatile thatn clomid, and no mood swings like a woman :)

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3664

That article is good and short summary of the options. I would not worry to much about gyno unless you are prone to it. 4-AD doesn't aromatize nore does 1-test. 4-AD will to a limited degree turn into test which will aromatize but at normal doses shouldn't be a problem. Having nolva on hand would not be a bad idea. For me I went with clomid, easier on my budget and not to worried about gyno from t-1pro.

For something as relatively weak as t1-pro (when it comes to shutting you down) 20 mg/day would be good from everything I have read.

With when to start I would say within 12 hours of your last application of ph. Transdermals are short acting (hence the 2xday application) so start getting the boys back to work as soon as possible.