injection question

1ad man

Banned
Awards
my friend injected himself in the glutes and said he may have hit a vein and blood was pouring like water from a tap he panickied and called 911 . went to the hospital the wait was too long and just came home and said he was in pain all night and now he is fine but alittle sore.

any idea what happened he said he did glutes shots before but nothing like this so much blood came out he thought he was gonna die . any idea what happened and if you inject into a vein or blood vessel could u die.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well of course he should have aspirated but even if you do you can knick a vein coming out and you will get some blood. Never heard of it coming out like a faucet though.

CROWLER

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive heard of blood shooting out like 7 feet up in the air and hitting the ceiling. sounds like your freind is pretty rediculous though and he should prolly not be doing aas anyways.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
is that sarcasm or serious . please im a newbie so can someone give me serious advice instead of making fun of the question thanks. i know there are alot of intelligent people here.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand you last post.

We told you what we think happened. So make sure you friend aspirates next time.

CROWLER

Irish480

Awards
yeah ive heard of blood shooting out like 7 feet up in the air and hitting the ceiling. sounds like your freind is pretty rediculous though and he should prolly not be doing aas anyways.
LOL hahhaha :wtf:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of blood shooting out like Boss described as well

he just got a vein, and OF COURSE he should be aspirating .. he probably went straight through a vein though

if you're friend isn't aspirating and isn't aware that blood can come out like that he needs to be reading a lot more about AAS

..and no one was making fun of you at all

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think it was Beelze that said one time his bathroom looked like a scene out of the Shining, or something. Blood squirted all over the walls and floor...lol. What a tool! J/K Beelze...;)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I still don't think your freind should be doing AAS judging by the way he reacted.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Tell your friend next time to just apply pressure, the bleeding will stop. Oh and tell him never to try and inject in his quad, he sounds like the type who might be really bad at it and hit the major artery that runs through the thigh and bleed out totally, and frankly that's just an embarassing way to go. Aspirate always, if you bleed, apply pressure for a minute or two, if it doesn't stop after a few minutes then and only then would I consider going to the hospital, but as far as I know there isn't a major artery that runs in the ass.