What is the most test you've ever done?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just curious how high everyone has gone with test since after all test is best.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
1500mg a week....towards the end of my first cycle. but hey, thats just me, don't try it if you don't want to walk around feeling like superman.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
almost 1g a week on average is what I'm running now, and is my current highest dose.. It does feel good.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
1300-1500mgs/week has been beddy beddy good to me.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Damn, I had massive gains on my first cycle and I only had 250mgs of deca,
250 mgs of test cyp(weekly)
and d-bol but I never went over 30 mgs a day. on a 12 week cycle

Won't you have a serious test crash when you come off of it?

How much pct and time off would it take to bounce back from such high levels of gear?

Most of the bigger guys i know say you should never go higher than 750 per week due to royally fucking yourself up in the long run.

And yes I felt like Superman on that stack.

And my wife has been walking funny since that stack also.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
1G currently and it's the highest so far.

2G is in the works.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I had massive gains on my first cycle and I only had 250mgs of deca,
250 mgs of test cyp(weekly)
and d-bol but I never went over 30 mgs a day. on a 12 week cycle

Won't you have a serious test crash when you come off of it?

How much pct and time off would it take to bounce back from such high levels of gear?

Most of the bigger guys i know say you should never go higher than 750 per week due to royally fucking yourself up in the long run.

And yes I felt like Superman on that stack.

And my wife has been walking funny since that stack also.
suppression is more relative to how long you are "On" than the dose... from what I believe at least.

Last edited:
jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
This topic is of particular interest to me. I would like to hear in detail individuals' opinions and observations of high dose test (1g+/week) vs. low-medium dose test (500-800mg/week). Were the results significantly better? How quickly did the gains come? For how many weeks did the gains keep coming? Were they easily kept/maintained? Is shutdown much worse at higher dosages? Were side effects much greater? etc...
For me, it was just a matter of working my way up in dosages, along with hearing how the "magic" starts at a gram. The results were much better than when I was running 500/week. I felt stronger and generally better overall, and the gains were kept as well as a lower dosage. I also noticed the gains being harder and consistant. By that I mean while using letro or adex to keep the bloat down, you sort of limit the water weight and strength a little. Maybe it was mental, but the extra test seemed to keep the agins going above that. As far as the sides, at 1000-1500, I don't notice anything more than at 500.(The only thing I usually get is bloating from test.) Oh, that and wanting to bone anything with a hole.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Let me say I wouldn't recommend anyone to do what I do.

But, during my first cycle, all test, I did indeed go up to 1.5g's of test per week. I started off planning to use 750mg of enan per week (which I thought would be a pretty high dose) However, I am a big guy and very close to my genetic limit so gains were not even happening at that dosage. I started using about 350mg prop along with my 750 test and felt the gains were coming on good but not great. So I uppped the enan dosage to about 1g per week and kept the prop dosage about the same....at that point I was happy with the gains and had ppl asking me at least 1x daily if I was on juice or that I need to "lay off the juice"....ahhh yes.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
1750 a week was highest, wont do it again though...could not control erections at work and was way too aggressive...on 1200 now and its great.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1750 a week was highest, wont do it again though...could not control erections at work and was way too aggressive...on 1200 now and its great.
Hmmmm... You say this like it is a bad thing??? :twisted:

Adams

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Geez, if I went over the low dosage I'm using now....
My God I think I might break my ol' lady's hips.
Maybe my receptors are more sensitive and I don't have to use so much, or it might be because my natural test levels are already high anyway.
Although next cycle I'm moving up to 400mgs of cyp test, 400mgs of deca or tren. Not sure yet which one I'll use. I'm already on a low dose cycle anyway. It'll be June before the next cycle and it will be a cutting cycle going to do my first show.
Like I said earlier I had great gains on a small amount of gear anyway.
So maybe stepping it up will put me on another plateau altogether.
Damn, my wife's gonna be sore.:twisted:

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
900mg right now....and its insane! I don't think I can stay on it the 7 weeks I was going to....oh well i will try and tough it out :)

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Let me say I wouldn't recommend anyone to do what I do.

But, during my first cycle, all test, I did indeed go up to 1.5g's of test per week. I started off planning to use 750mg of enan per week (which I thought would be a pretty high dose) However, I am a big guy and very close to my genetic limit so gains were not even happening at that dosage. I started using about 350mg prop along with my 750 test and felt the gains were coming on good but not great. So I uppped the enan dosage to about 1g per week and kept the prop dosage about the same....at that point I was happy with the gains and had ppl asking me at least 1x daily if I was on juice or that I need to "lay off the juice"....ahhh yes.

Have you ever taken some time off to recover and to "soften up" a little bit.
And then start back?

I take 2 months a year and don't do ****.
I train for 5 months and take one off. It helps to shock my system when I start back. But I hate that month off almost as much as the first week back on. I get so damn sore I can't even wipe my ass.
Try it, if you have'nt already. It worked pretty well for me.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I plan on really experimenting in the future, I'll definitely try megadoses to see how that goes, i'm still waiting to see how my body reacts to my first cycle i'm 10 days into my Test E cycle at 500mg a week. BUT i'm 270lbs so i dunno if this is going to be enough, i am adding in 40mg of var for 8 weeks though so i doubt gains or strength for that matter will be a problem.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken some time off to recover and to "soften up" a little bit.
And then start back?

I take 2 months a year and don't do ****.
I train for 5 months and take one off. It helps to shock my system when I start back. But I hate that month off almost as much as the first week back on. I get so damn sore I can't even wipe my ass.
Try it, if you have'nt already. It worked pretty well for me.
I usually take 6-8 weeks off per year. I actually just took 6 off.