Planning 1st Cycle - Halodrol

AmsterRod

Awards
Hi,
I'm 32y, 5'9, 150lbs
After training 5 year I was always stuck at 130lbs and reckon i was overtraining.
Recently in 2.5 months I'm up to 150lbs after changing my training routine to short training sessions 30-45 mins 3 x per week - and upping my food intake.

Other supplements include creatine 5-10g perday, occasional dhea 50mg, amino acids....

All this seems to work pretty well but I want to break through to another level and recently got some halodrol which I plan to start soon.

Complete newbie to this kind of supplementation. Got a few questions and would appreciate feedback.

1. Should I continue my current style of short intense training seesions or increase them when I start supplementing?

2. With my lightweight build - should I cut the recommended 15 day cycle to a 7 or 10 day cycle?

3: what about liver proection? I've heard about milk thistle - but can't find any clear dosage info.....

any advice appreciated

rod

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes shorter workouts (Under about 1 hour or 45minutes) have been found to be more anabolic due to the release of cortisol as an overtraining "precaution" that has been observed in intense workouts over 45 minutes long.
2. I would stay on the reccomended 15 day cycle to see better results, but then again that would just be me.
3. Liver protection is easy to find... search for ProLiver or Perfect Cycle--both good supps for liver protection.

At only 150, you should probably try some weight gainer or some protien to get that weight up to at least 165 before you attempt a cycle- even though you are of age

AmsterRod

Awards
Thanks guys. I will certainly continue to up my food intake and try to attain 70-75kg before I start a cycle. I'm in no hurry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2