UG Labs or legit pharmacueticals

do you use UG labs or legit pharmacuetical drugs

• Always pharm-grade stuff, its the best.

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • UG Labs, its just as good.

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • both. whatever is available and affordable.

Votes: 26 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
vote if you use underground labs gear or legitamite pharmacuetical products.

(i'm asking because i want to know if its worth it to dish out more money for brand name stuff)

OldSpice

Awards
why even consider purchasing legit pharmaceuticals when ug labs are just as good? if you know of a good ug lab, you can usually buy straight from the source, meaning there's no chance of it being fake. it's rare to come across counterfeit ug gear, but it's almost common to run into counterfeit pharma gear.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
so there is a total of 3 guys that use on this board?

1ad man

Banned
Awards
i use underground labs bro they are good to go here in canada because nowdays scammers lose money more because customers spread the word and they lose business . and demand for juice here in canada is huge it is a profitable business i order underground and have had no real problem good to go.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I voted for the for both, but now that I think about it, support your local UG. UG I am with, they have never done me wrong and they are stand up guys. Support your local UG!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
UG, if for no other reason than alot of the "pharm" stuff floating around is fake. Like mentioned, ug's at least have their rep to think about.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'll be one of those jackasses that doesn't go with the poll options and plugs his own...

How about homebrew so you know what the fark you are putting in your body?

:hammer:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'll be one of those jackasses that doesn't go with the poll options and plugs his own...

Yep!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established

well in that case you'd still have to know where your raw powders/materials are coming from.

if you use cattle implants (fina and syno) that can be considered pharm grade stuff.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well in that case you'd still have to know where your raw powders/materials are coming from.

if you use cattle implants (fina and syno) that can be considered pharm grade stuff.
Interestingly enough, a lot of pharma companies don't make their own raws. If you find a place that manufactures raw powders for pharma companies, you know not only that they are legit, but that they are GMP compliant too.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Interestingly enough, a lot of pharma companies don't make their own raws. If you find a place that manufactures raw powders for pharma companies, you know not only that they are legit, but that they are GMP compliant too.
The only question then would be how does one going about finding what lab supplies each pharm.

Jblake

Awards
I think UG stuff is the best thing since sliced bread.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i use underground labs bro they are good to go here in canada because nowdays scammers lose money more because customers spread the word and they lose business . and demand for juice here in canada is huge it is a profitable business i order underground and have had no real problem good to go.
where abouts in Canada bro?

Toronto here.

And, I agree with you. Canadian UG's are awesome.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
UG's are awesome. (I actually voted both) But UG's can be delivered domestically wich means no stinking customs to worry about, and the prices almost always kick the crap out of big pharma. The quality of course varies from one lab to the next, but the ones that stick around and have good word of mouth are AT LEAST as good.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
UG labs are good, you just have to do your homework and go with the reputable ones.

stewpie

Banned
Awards
Man this gives me a headache. Where/how do i find a UG lab I can buy from? I hate throwing my jack away.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Man this gives me a headache. Where/how do i find a UG lab I can buy from? I hate throwing my jack away.
you might want to delete/edit your post if you want to stay around here....

also, what the hell does it mean to "throw one's jack away"? lol.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
another thing....

has anyone gotten any bunk or underdosed gear from a UG lab that was all hyped up by others?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another thing....

has anyone gotten any bunk or underdosed gear from a UG lab that was all hyped up by others?
No, but I have gotten overdosed and overfilled gear from a UG lab that had very unprofessional looking labels. And cost next to nothing too.

Ummm, theoretically. Yeah. Theoretically. Cus, I never bought anything illegal in my life. :)

stewpie

Banned
Awards
I guess that's not as bad as a complete rip but not the safest recipe either. Thanks

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess that's not as bad as a complete rip but not the safest recipe either. Thanks
As long as it's sterile, it's safe. Plus when I say overdosed, I'm not talking 300mg/mL when it should be 200mg/mL. I mean like 210mg/mL when it should be 200mg/mL.

rkulas

this makes no sence to me they promote this site as find all the info one needs but when somebody ask for some help he's told to you can'nt ask that, i agree with stewpie how is one suppose to find out which UG or pharma's are good,i am sure some of you were in the same place at one time as some of us new-bees are that's why we signed up at this site to begin with, to get help with legit places,help us out we all started here at one time

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
stewpie - keep asking for sources and the AM boogie man will ban you!

I understand where everybody is coming from...but jail scares the living **** outta me...for a few dollars more..Im too damn old to spend one day in the hole.

And..stewpie..we dont know you...you could be the man....4 posts... I tell ya all my **** is prescription..and no offense to you or you RKULAS.

(I will probably lose all my REP points for this..but its how I feel)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Omar - seems like quite a few people got ripped off by a UG that went by PE. Seems dude was putting cheap test prop and selling it as more expensive stuff.

So, yeah, you can get ripped off and get bunk stuff.

stewpie

Banned
Awards
I've been reading all I can and it gets more confusing every day. I'm definately a newbie on the AAS circuit but I've been training for 25 years and I've been a competative athelete through college and then some. I've tried all the OTC stuff like creatine, old andro products, etc and did get some results. I'm at the point where I'd like to get more focused and I'm willing to give some other products a shot. I'm not "the man" I'm just looking for some solid advice. Sorry if I offended anyboby.

me: 46 years old
6', 230 lbs
about 15% bf
bench 350
squat 450
arms 17.5
chest 48

size

Awards
  • Established
Human grade pharmacueticals is without question the proper choice to make.

"Labs" come and go so often, most of which no one knows what sort of conditions products are made under. Far to many questions about "labs" and not enough answers. Are clean rooms used? what USP grade are the powders? Raw materials tested? Sterility issues? Traces of heavy metals or contaminants?

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I've only used pharm grade AAS. No pain! is one of my favorite aspects regarding them. That and many other things.
My delt is probably my favorite spot to pin; My friends who use UG or Vet stuff can't even try delt injections; even Glute injections leave them sore as hell.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then they:

1) Don't know the right source
and
2) Are wusses :D

Then again, I don't even really get sore from Prop. Even if I hit a nerve and have to angle the pin around while it is inside to get around the nerve. Yes I've had to do that. On several occasions (what can I say, I'm unlucky).

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
for those in the know, what is the average market price for British Dragon injects (the 10mL vials)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if folks can post stuff like that on here.....

I think prices are out of bounds.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
for those in the know, what is the average market price for British Dragon injects (the 10mL vials)
Not only what my friend Jmh said, but saying 'what does BD cost' is simialr to saying 'what does a Mercedes cost'-- Different models cost different prices as do different hormones. C'mon bro'

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Not only what my friend Jmh said, but saying 'what does BD cost' is simialr to saying 'what does a Mercedes cost'-- Different models cost different prices as do different hormones. C'mon bro'
don't c'mon me bro....

you know what i mean, the usual injectables, test, deca, eq, tren....

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
attention mods.

there is no mention of discussing prices in the rules section so if any of my questions are out of line, let me know or you can edit them.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Some of the UG labs are great and use very sterile methods to make there complete products (trust me). It is just your own personal preferences I guess. I think it is harder to get Human Grade pharmacueticals and why consider them when many of them get there pharmacueticals from the same China Mainland sources that UG labs get theres from (again trust me).

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some of the UG labs are great and use very sterile methods to make there complete products (trust me). It is just your own personal preferences I guess. I think it is harder to get Human Grade pharmacueticals and why consider them when many of them get there pharmacueticals from the same China Mainland sources that UG labs get theres from (again trust me).
Again, as someone who works for a large pharmaceutical company, and can vouge for this as fact.

In fact, most pharmaceuticals get a large amount of their raws from Chinese labs. Those labs are GMP certified by the FDA as well as European Health Authorities, Japanese Health Authorities, and many others. However, because they are in China, and the Chinese do not observe international patent law, they will sell those same raws to other folks who have the necessary contacts and the money to pay them.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I understand where everybody is coming from...but jail scares the living **** outta me...for a few dollars more..Im too damn old to spend one day in the hole.
Ok ageless is officially the guy I want to be when I get older. Gets gear legally, looks big/cut, no gyno, full head of hair, young g/f. Definately an inspiration.

Hope life treats me so well when Im runnin 60+ on the clock.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I would say UG labs. Now if money is not an issue...sure...get human grade.Not all of us can afford it though.
Try to find good source and stick to it!

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
No contest, UG labs ATW for me. The good ones are just as good if not better than the popular pharma brands, the dosings of products have bodybuilders in mind, and if the lab in question is in fact one of the good ones then they will have overwhelming positive user feedback. (unless their new, in wich case they sometimes "front" to people with "references" and clout in a particular sub-community of consumers to get started on spreading their good name. If their stuff is not sterile, then someone before you will have allready blown the whistle. If theyve been around, then someone has probably tested their stuff for potency. And if they dont send their product upon payment reciept, then they wont have a good rep for long. You really have just as much chance of getting scammed with pharma stuff as you do UG stuff. IMO.
Ahem. Hypothetically speaking. Because everybody knows that only bad people use drugs.:nutkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Romasz Anabolics 20
nikosktm Anabolics 22
Anabolics 3
Boonfly8 Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 12