Prostanozol and Orastan-E closing growth plates?
- 01-26-2006, 10:02 PM
- 01-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by Live4this13
- 01-26-2006, 10:47 PM
alright thanks, ill research it some more. Anyone else have any comments?
01-26-2006, 11:38 PM
I don't know about growth plate closure but, Orastan is supposedly very close to real stanazol(winstrol) in chemical makeup.
But steroids taken before your body has fully developed 22-26 yrs, can stunt bone growth.
But on the subject of Orastan-e, I tried it. I was very disappointed with it. First couple of weeks a felt a little something, but not much else.
And you know the ****ty thing about that was? I can get real stanazol for less that half the price of that garbage.
Ain't that a bitch?
01-27-2006, 01:47 PM
- 6'0" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
just make sure you research this good because you sound underage.Originally Posted by Live4this13
01-27-2006, 01:58 PM
If you concerned about growing any more... don't bother with anything that can alter your hormones.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MegaMan7 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:41 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-10-2006, 02:42 AM
- By heman_114 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2005, 10:03 PM
- By Ivan Drago in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:18 PM
- By jeepthang in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:30 AM