Oral Turanabol Split Dosage or NOT?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
What is the Right way do dose oral turanabol? Take full dosage in the morning or splitting in half and taking two dosages?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
honestly i don't think it really matters .. people report the same results splitting v. not splitting their orals all the time

Arniceous

Awards
No need to split. Dose for T-bol has a 16hr half-life. I recommend 80mg-100mg Daily.
No liver damage either and if you are eating clean and cardio 20min daily post workout you'll stay very lean with minimal if any water retention. I take mronings upon waking with 60g whey isolate. A 12 week+ cycle is common. If you desire to stack T-bol and Anavar it's a great oral combo all year around. Halotestin is also a nice add-on, but thats another story.

If you use sea/table salt in your diet or use hyped protein powders such as monster milk; filled with sodium, cholestrol, excess lipid profiling, then I think you suck big time and shouldn't even worry about taking the whole bodybuilding lifestyle cause you are missing it!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No need to split. T-bol has a 16hr half-life I recommend 80mg-100mg Daily.
No live Damage and if youare eating clean and cardio 20min daily post workout no water retention at all. I take am upon waking with 60g whey isolate. 12 week cycle if you desire. T-bol and Anavar are a great combo all year around. Two best orals except for halotestin but thats another story.
this thread is over 3 years old

Arniceous

Awards
threads have no expiration as you can clearly see by your email to my comment. There is always someone who will benifit from comments as they make there way down the thread and searches bring up new words new ideas etc....

Always voice your opinions and keep us all strong and informed is my take.
Lift Strong!

Flyers2385

Awards
No need to split. Dose for T-bol has a 16hr half-life. I recommend 80mg-100mg Daily.
No liver damage either and if you are eating clean and cardio 20min daily post workout you'll stay very lean with minimal if any water retention. I take mronings upon waking with 60g whey isolate. A 12 week+ cycle is common. If you desire to stack T-bol and Anavar it's a great oral combo all year around. Halotestin is also a nice add-on, but thats another story.
You are an idiot. Please don't listen to this guy. 60 mg at most for tbol.

Flyers2385

Awards
Tbol is a little harsh on your liver, so doing around 20-40 mg daily taken as a split would be good. Excellent hormone to jump start an injectable. I liked it.

Mars1107

to what extent are the statements that oral turinabol is similar to halodrol is true?

Has anyone tried both?

I was under the impression that OT is hard to find even if you know someone.

awillett1

Awards
For anyone taking Tbol alone, say 60 mgs for 8 weeks, how would they come off it? I was thinking nolvadex 40/20/20/10. Sound good?

iearnman

Awards
does oral t-bol go bad if sitting to long? i have had a batch for about a year in a pill bottle...didnt know if it was still good?