Halodrol and Endurance

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any feedback on how Halodrol affected their endurance and libido? Increase, decrease?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres what i have heard from others...
endurence was great/libido increase/and a lot of muscle.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That sounds so good right now. I really need to kick something in but I can't have it kill my endurance and I would actually like to lose weight right now (but of course retain or gain lbm)
heres what i have heard from others...
endurence was great/libido increase/and a lot of muscle.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go with promagnon...read that one guys log in here.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats what i want to go with; being much along the lines like winny, so it seems.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Word is that over half of what's in HD-50 is DMT. Don't take this as fact however.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could be where the endurence comes from. iv run phera and endurence was great, and the power and speed i had was insane. too bad i only did a 2 week cycle.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
heard this too, about half being DMT
This spread quick initially (no thanks to the media). In actuality Dr. Catlin's analysis showed trace amounts of DMT. Less than 2%. The media ran with it. Even if it was more it would hardly matter. DMT is fairly effective in and of itself. It's not like "filler". It's likely cross contamination from whatever chinese chem facility they sourced it from. ;)

IMO, 50mgs of the active in H-50 was a pretty solid product. RIP I guess....

One of Santa's helpers dropped a box of h-50 in my stocking over Xmas. Curiosity about these new prohormones gets me every time. After about 3-3.5 weeks the strength increase has really become noticeable. I'm up roughly 10lbs with no major bloat and no sides as of yet. I might mention I am prone to MPB as well. I have yet to try PP but the results from H-50 are nothing less than impressive. I would compare it to roughly 30mg/day Dbol but without any of the sides. This is truly a new era in legal bodybuilding "supplements" - how long will it last? Who knows....

Sorry to have deviated from the topic. I have no clue how it effects endurance. I do 10-20min of HIIT cardio post workout and I havent noticed any downsides. If anything I seem to have more energy/stamina which you would expect when using an AAS.