my little stack for winter

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
ok bros here we go, from left to right : (and sorry for the shitty quality pic, it was taken with my cell phone)

425x proviron 25mg tabs (white bottle)
2x 50ml lutalyse mg/ml (PGF2a)
7x biogonadyl kits (5x 500 IU amps per box)
4x eurochem boldenon 200mg
8x greather pharma boldenone 100mg
14x lyka testopilin (prop) 100mg
3x LA pharma stanazolol, 10mg
1x LA pharma dbol, 10mg
35x bm india dubol, 100mg (nandrolone PP)

Attachments

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are so lucky bro. Where I am it is really hard to come by some of that stuff.

ok bros here we go, from left to right : (and sorry for the shitty quality pic, it was taken with my cell phone)

425x proviron 25mg tabs (white bottle)
2x 50ml lutalyse mg/ml (PGF2a)
7x biogonadyl kits (5x 500 IU amps per box)
4x eurochem boldenon 200mg
8x greather pharma boldenone 100mg
14x lyka testopilin (prop) 100mg
3x LA pharma stanazolol, 10mg
1x LA pharma dbol, 10mg
35x bm india dubol, 100mg (nandrolone PP)

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@MR.50 where're you from bro ?

@glen, finally I've decided to take the plunge and try PGF2a while ON cycle, despite I've read it gives so crazy pumps that you can't even work out but I'll rotate my work outs according to my injection sites... will post how it goes... and btw I'm gonna stack it with slin

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USA, New England area. I just don't really have the contacts anymore.

@MR.50 where're you from bro ?

@glen, finally I've decided to take the plunge and try PGF2a while ON cycle, despite I've read it gives so crazy pumps that you can't even work out but I'll rotate my work outs according to my injection sites... will post how it goes... and btw I'm gonna stack it with slin

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@ MR 50, well bro keep it mind that I never order my stuff locally (it's very expensive in france, and lots of crap, and you don't have a broad choice of products) , I order all my gear online, you just have to find the good sources ...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know bro. But one time years ago I got a customs letter and it scared the **** out of me. So I think my days of internet ordering are over.

@ MR 50, well bro keep it mind that I never order my stuff locally (it's very expensive in france, and lots of crap, and you don't have a broad choice of products) , I order all my gear online, you just have to find the good sources ...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
frenchie .. be careful with that PGF2a man that can have some really really harsh sides

have fun and good luck :)