ph's and only one kidney!

don30

Awards
My boss has only one kidney and he is asking me (again and again) to make a E max cycle for him. I told him that i find the risk with only one kidney too big. he said that his remaining kidney is twice the size of a normal kidney and that he will do a ph or other cycle anyways. I told him i would post this and he must look at the replies.

thank you:hammer:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off welcome, and good day.

Don30 i am no medical doctor, nor chemist and by no means a guy who claims to know alot, but my common sense is telling me to tell you your boss needs a mental health assesment. If methylated substances place EXTRA stress on kidneys and liver, what makes him think his one kidney can handle maintenance of homeostasis and a substance that makes it work harder to filter out harmful substances? !!!

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
First off welcome, and good day.

Don30 i am no medical doctor, nor chemist and by no means a guy who claims to know alot, but my common sense is telling me to tell you your boss needs a mental health assesment. If methylated substances place EXTRA stress on kidneys and liver, what makes him think his one kidney can handle maintenance of homeostasis and a substance that makes it work harder to filter out harmful substances? !!!
what this guy said.:think:

regards

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Health and safety first! If you are a BB'er, it is imperative to keep mindful as optimum health as the primary focus, coupled with muscle/physique development. As stated, tell your man that you'll help him with a good diet/exercise/supp plan which will not be a thresat to his health!!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My boss has only one kidney and he is asking me (again and again) to make a E max cycle for him. I told him that i find the risk with only one kidney too big. he said that his remaining kidney is twice the size of a normal kidney and that he will do a ph or other cycle anyways. I told him i would post this and he must look at the replies.

thank you:hammer:
no orals, no way.

Select injectables may be the 'best' alternative if there is such a thing. I wouldn't point him that way either though.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
honestly you should just set him up with an NHA stack from DS

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
While, its not advisable, I doubt you're gonna see him croak over. Not many anabolics are too harsh on the kidneys....plus, his is 2x as big :lol:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
A guy that I know at the gym (long time friend of my GF) has one kidney. He has been doing M1T cycles for a few years....get this.....for 12 week cycles!!!!!!! :rant: :think: I'm not sure how he is still alive. He said that he went to the OTC supps and dropped real gear because they are "healthier and safer".....:wtf: This guy is a self proclaimed "expert" on supps because he used to own a store....:wtf: I really was speechless....I would hear myself start to talk and then it would just stop. I simply said "get off cycle NOW....that **** is poison. You're better off going back to real gear....go do some research" and walked off.

You're friend would do better with TD's or IM instead of orals. I don't think that you will talk him out of doing some kind of PH/PS....so I'd point him away from methylated products. That's about all that you can do....he is a grown man and it's his life.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The guy who owned the max muscle i worked for was a total douchebag when it came to supplementation...he just wanted us to tell everyone that everything on the shelves would work miracles and try to sell each and every person for hundreds of dollars worth of supps....jackass.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does it really take a genius to answer this... Hes already in the shits with one "good" kidney and now he wants to take phs/oral steroids... Doesnt make sense to me.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
A guy that I know at the gym (long time friend of my GF) has one kidney. He has been doing M1T cycles for a few years....get this.....for 12 week cycles!!!!!!! :rant: :think: I'm not sure how he is still alive. He said that he went to the OTC supps and dropped real gear because they are "healthier and safer".....:wtf: This guy is a self proclaimed "expert" on supps because he used to own a store....:wtf: I really was speechless....I would hear myself start to talk and then it would just stop. I simply said "get off cycle NOW....that **** is poison. You're better off going back to real gear....go do some research" and walked off.

You're friend would do better with TD's or IM instead of orals. I don't think that you will talk him out of doing some kind of PH/PS....so I'd point him away from methylated products. That's about all that you can do....he is a grown man and it's his life.
:jaw: :gore: damn , some people are stupid beyond help or comprehension! Only one kidney and being stupid like that! Anywho, add one more to the list of people who are telling you (don30) to tell your freind not to do it. Like stated above, he is a grown man and it is his life, but if you can steer him away from doing something stupid like that, **** please do! Being it that he probably has his mind made up,and is going to try something regardless of what you or anyone else tells him, I would also say go with Im or Td. Well hope you can talk some sense into him, but being it that he is contemplating doing it even though he has only one kidney, says that he is probably a bit ignorant, and is going to do what he wants anyways.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
While, its not advisable, I doubt you're gonna see him croak over. Not many anabolics are too harsh on the kidneys....plus, his is 2x as big :lol:
Hey , who knows...maybe some methyls will make his kidney 3x as big:D ! Love the avatar by the way:toofunny: ! wonder where I can get a burger like that:burger: ! LOL!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's not like he has half a liver.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seems kind of like a silly question. If he is doubting it, why take the risk at all? I wouldn't. If anything heed CED's advice and use oils as opposed to orals and monitor bp.

don30

Awards

Thanks guys, i showed him the replies and hope he listens!
I told him i would help him with good diet etc! :woohoo:

don

eldesiempre

Awards
i have 1 kidney too.

I have Wilms tumor when i was 4 yearls old.

I do a SD cycle 3 months ago, and i experienced some lumbar/abdominal pain

This pain could be my kidney.

Could be provocated by blood presure? i dont know.

I will make another 21 days superdrol cycle very soon.

And i am afraid that this compound, may be harmful to the kidney

Some guy, has post in this forum this experiences with this abdminals pains, and how the doctors dictaminated no problems with kidneys, after some test (bloodworks).
But the suspiction is no evoporated, because the close relation between Supedrol and Anadrol.
When anadrol, its know to be harmful in the kidney.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i have 1 kidney too.

Some guy, has post in this forum this experiences with this abdminals pains, and how the doctors dictaminated no problems with kidneys, after some test (bloodworks).
But the suspiction is no evoporated, because the close relation between Supedrol and Anadrol.
If it caused you pain the first time, and you are afraid it might harm your kidney.........THEN DON'T DO IT!! Methyls do place more stress on your kidneys!

eldesiempre

Awards
its no so easy.

where i live, i dont have easy access to black market, and PHs,its a very good option for me.

i

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have 1 kidney too.

not to flame, with one kidney, and using orals, you sound EL DEE... Why risk it is your health less important to hugeness?

eldesiempre

Awards
I make it, because i read so many positive post about SD, that i only discover this problem in the second week of use.

I use orals because here, in Spain, its very dificult to purchase the real thing.

Too much counterfeit.

I think that PH are not a bad option, but this "little problem"....

Really inst well stablished the direct relation between SD pains, and renal damage....inst?

Some peple think that maybe the blood pressure

Or internar Water retention pressuring the internal organ

Muscular pain

Or...?? whatever..

Really i hope that PH like SD, arent too much harmful for kidney...

Im correct?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
not to flame, with one kidney, and using orals, you sound EL DEE... Why risk it is your health less important to hugeness?
That is exactly is what I was going to say bro. Eldesiempre, you have to set up your priorities straight. Do you want to be big, or do you rather be healthy, and still be able to be inshape and look good? A few years ago, I was doing way too many different things at once, and yeah I looked fucking awesome, but I started having complications. The doctor put it to me like this..." you have 2 options, either keep doing what you are doing now, and look good pushing up daisies in a pine box, or do you want to live a long healthy life?" Well I'm no sucka, of course I chose the later! Yeah it is nice to be really big, and look good, but if it is going to put your health at great risk, and you are getting nothing out of it.....is it worth it? Know what I mean. Just know that it is riskier for you and your condition( and yeah you might not keel over and die right away) and that you have a lot more healthier choices out there which are proven effective. Well good luck with everthying bro, and keep safe!

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I make it, because i read so many positive post about superdrol, that i only discover this problem in the second week of use.

I use orals because here, in Spain, its very dificult to purchase the real thing.

Too much counterfeit.

I think that PH are not a bad option, but this "little problem"....

Really inst well stablished the direct relation between superdrol pains, and renal damage....inst?

Some peple think that maybe the blood pressure

Or internar Water retention pressuring the internal organ

Muscular pain

Or...?? whatever..

Really i hope that PH like SD, arent too much harmful for kidney...

Im correct?
I'm from Spain too and seriously I cant believe you are so dumb to do that...
If you can get superdrol, you can get a lot of otc transdermal products too, Im sure...

Also, you say is difficult to buy real gear in Spain, of course!!! (as almost in every country of europe nowadays...) but if you're really a serious bodybuilder you can get gear, because serious bodybuilders do work and train with serious bodybuilders (and serious bodybuilders use gear...real gear).Its all bro...

Anyhow, you're right isn't too easy as go to the local pharmacy and ask for gear... ;)