Anyone run 2nd SD cycle quickly after the 1st??

64bit

Awards
I'm in the 3rd week of PCT after a 3.5 week SD cycle at 10,20,20,30 (only 3 days at 30mgs. It was too strong)

So far I have been scaling down the dosages significantly during PCT and I currently only take;

1gm Fenu daily
1 cap rebound XT or 1 cap 6-oxo every 2 days.
10 mg Nolva every 3 days
ZMA nightly
DHEA 25mg daily

I think that I may be ready to do another short SD run at
days 1-4 10mg
days 5-7 20mg
week 2 20mg
week 3 20mg

What do you guys think? I ramped down the PCT dosages fairly quickly and have been on low dose PCT for almost 2 weeks now.

Can those who have transitioned quickly from one SD cycle to PCT and then to 2nd SD cycle very quickly post your input?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals. If you are looking to screw around with body's hormonal balance then yeah start it up.

I think that I may be ready to do another short SD run
This statement offers evidence to the contrary.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It would have been safer to run an extra week at the end of the first cycle then t would be to start another right away.

I know 1 person who did what you describe, except he was on a 5 weeker (ramping down in the last week). He did a short cycle after pct- t ojust try and make up a few pounds that was lost (I told him it was probably not muscle he lost, but glycogen storrage,...but, what do I know).
HE gained Nothing.

DO it now and possibly gain nothing + waste the magic pills,... or wait and get much much much better results.