Feel Good Cycles

1. Feel Good Cycles

Just wondering which cycles you guys have done that you just felt great on the entire time. Or tell me about a cycle that made you feel terrible.

2. Dbol tends to really make me feel great - a general sense of well-being and optimism. Test also does this but to a lesser edgree. Dbol seems to make me shed like no other though (even Tren).

I experimented with some m4ohn a while back and it gave me a pretty good feeling also.

Anything stacked with enough Test and you are going to feel pretty damn good.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

3. test/fina....grrrrreeeaat!
    •   

4. tattoopierced1

test is great. Test and SD made me feel almost super.

5. # 1 Test
    #2 Test
    #3 Test
    #4 did I say test yet?
    M4ohn is nice also

These are the good ones

What makes me feel bad is having to start PCT

6. Argh you guys just make me want to use test so bad

7. Me too, lol.

4 AD in high amounts...pretty good.

M4ohn pretty good but the short half life makes it kind of a roller coaster ride.

19 Nor, very pleasant.

M 1,4 ADD I call it the "make me fat and crazy prohormone". The bloat is stellar, shortness of breath..terrible, mood...all over the place from angry to depressed. Gains in the gym..priceless

SD/ M1T do not agree with me at all. First week is great, good gains while leaning out. Second week on into PCT..blaahhh! Heavy duty depression and get sick about 40% of the time.

MDHT/M 5AA ..I honestly haven't noticed much of anything. I probably run high on DHT anyway.

1 Test..I'm either tired, happy or pissed off.

1,4 ADione nice mellow feeling with increased energy and appetite.

8. Test.Test and SD.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    test/fina....grrrrreeeaat!
    I wouldnt attribute how you feel on that to the Tren itself in anyway. Tren is really not known as being a "feel good" compound. The amazing results easily make it one of the most mentally addictive though. If you ran high doeses of Tren alone I think you would notice a much different state of mind.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

10. test

everything else is secondary, in all aspects.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    test

I agree totally! That includes my job, my kids, and my wife (sorry honey). jk

Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

12. test.....i am going to do a cutter of test and proviron....i assume that will be an excellent "feel good" cycle! and my fiancee will be very happy too!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    test

Agreed

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    test.....i am going to do a cutter of test and proviron....i assume that will be an excellent "feel good" cycle! and my fiancee will be very happy too!
    Was thinking about adding some Proviron to my next cycle also but I need to agree, Test is best.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you actually feel good while on cycle?
    By Sad_que in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:01 PM
  2. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:27 PM
  3. This a good cycle?
    By codeee34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 05:45 AM
  4. Good cycle??
    By john737 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 01:03 PM
  5. feels good to be back!!!