Feel Good Cycles

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering which cycles you guys have done that you just felt great on the entire time. Or tell me about a cycle that made you feel terrible.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Dbol tends to really make me feel great - a general sense of well-being and optimism. Test also does this but to a lesser edgree. Dbol seems to make me shed like no other though (even Tren).

I experimented with some m4ohn a while back and it gave me a pretty good feeling also.

Anything stacked with enough Test and you are going to feel pretty damn good. ;)

tattoopierced1

test is great. Test and SD made me feel almost super.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
# 1 Test
#2 Test
#3 Test
#4 did I say test yet?
M4ohn is nice also

These are the good ones

What makes me feel bad is having to start PCT

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Argh you guys just make me want to use test so bad :p

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Me too, lol.

4 AD in high amounts...pretty good.

M4ohn pretty good but the short half life makes it kind of a roller coaster ride.

19 Nor, very pleasant.

M 1,4 ADD I call it the "make me fat and crazy prohormone". The bloat is stellar, shortness of breath..terrible, mood...all over the place from angry to depressed. Gains in the gym..priceless :)

SD/ M1T do not agree with me at all. First week is great, good gains while leaning out. Second week on into PCT..blaahhh! Heavy duty depression and get sick about 40% of the time.

MDHT/M 5AA ..I honestly haven't noticed much of anything. I probably run high on DHT anyway.

1 Test..I'm either tired, happy or pissed off.

1,4 ADione nice mellow feeling with increased energy and appetite.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test.Test and SD.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
test/fina....grrrrreeeaat!
I wouldnt attribute how you feel on that to the Tren itself in anyway. Tren is really not known as being a "feel good" compound. The amazing results easily make it one of the most mentally addictive though. If you ran high doeses of Tren alone I think you would notice a much different state of mind.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test

everything else is secondary, in all aspects.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
test

everything else is secondary, in all aspects.
I agree totally! That includes my job, my kids, and my wife (sorry honey). jk

:rofl:

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
test.....i am going to do a cutter of test and proviron....i assume that will be an excellent "feel good" cycle! and my fiancee will be very happy too!

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
test.....i am going to do a cutter of test and proviron....i assume that will be an excellent "feel good" cycle! and my fiancee will be very happy too!
Was thinking about adding some Proviron to my next cycle also but I need to agree, Test is best.