1,4 Andro question?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what dosage of 1,4 you could getaway with to get the increased vascularity , but still non succumb to the increased appetite?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just play around with it. I would try 200mg twice a day to start and then titrade from there till you achieve desired results. I'm not sure it is possible to seperate the benefits of hunger and vascularity but its worth a shot.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Good advice from WW7. I use 4ad in the same manner and adjust dose according to body response while on a cycle. For example if you have 100mg caps of 1,4....you could start with 1 cap 3X day and work your way up to 2 caps 3X day. The thing to remember is we are all different and resond differently to PH's, so what works for me may not work for you. So start with a low dose and go up from there. If appetite seems to go way up lower the dosea nd adjust diet from there. Hope that helps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me I don't really care if it increases my appetite a little as I'm pretty focused. I have been able to use 600 a day and only slight appetite increase. Nothing I can't handle anyhow. Yah everyones different I agree with the advice given.