Anybody ever injected HCG??
- 01-21-2006, 06:53 PM
- 01-21-2006, 07:04 PM
01-21-2006, 07:10 PM
01-21-2006, 07:13 PM
01-21-2006, 09:26 PM
01-21-2006, 09:29 PM
I mix mine with my B-12 and do a sub Q. I wouldn't mix it with oil based gear personally. That is askin for problems IMO. Oil and water don't mix.
01-21-2006, 09:33 PM
because asking about sources like this IS A HUGE NO-NO here..
and I am going to remove your email and you can ask your question out in the open because I have a feeling that you are going to ask for a source..
01-21-2006, 09:35 PM
yes, don't mix HCG water solutions with Oil... you are asking for problems.
IM or Subq.. I prefer IM in the delt.. nice and easy.. 29g 1/2" slin pin... quick, painless.. efficient.
01-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Dude, I just talked to you on AIM. Not to be harsh or anything, but I really don't think that you're ready for anything of the sort based on what I know of you.
1. Ran an M1T cycle with no PCT.
2. Took 6oxo almost a year later after the fact.
3. Now you're trying to normalize everything again & I'm all for it, but do your research first & make sure to follow all board rules.
Also on a sidenote you told me you were 25, your profile clearly says you're 24.
I just hope you know what you're doing for your health's sake.
01-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Matthew D
Not to be an ass or anything, but it's not hard to find a source ya know. I just thought by discussing my problems on this site would help me out. Guess not.
01-21-2006, 11:49 PM
If finding a source was so easy to you why did you need to ask for one in the last thread?
All of your questions could have been answered with a search or two, besides the one about where to find a source. Where to purchase???
That link was a hint, I was trying to help you stick around long enough to learn something.
Hopefully Matthew D is in a good mood and you haven't screwed that up.
01-22-2006, 12:06 AM
nah, I'm not I am tired and cranky.. damn that was one of the dumbest statements I have heard today... see you around.. this board really doesn't need to put you through your paces.. night dude
Similar Forum Threads
- By UNDERTAKER in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 05-16-2005, 10:38 AM
- By mak90 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2005, 02:13 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2004, 08:32 AM
- By sifu in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:46 PM
- By T-Bar in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2003, 05:12 AM