Anybody ever injected HCG??

Status
Not open for further replies.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Would this considered shooting a steriod in your ass or where would you shoot this if you were too?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You can either run it IM or Sub Q. Most mix it will AAS and just do it IM.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
I'd like to ask into further detail of this topic. Thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I mix mine with my B-12 and do a sub Q. I wouldn't mix it with oil based gear personally. That is askin for problems IMO. Oil and water don't mix.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
because asking about sources like this IS A HUGE NO-NO here..

and I am going to remove your email and you can ask your question out in the open because I have a feeling that you are going to ask for a source..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yes, don't mix HCG water solutions with Oil... you are asking for problems.

IM or Subq.. I prefer IM in the delt.. nice and easy.. 29g 1/2" slin pin... quick, painless.. efficient.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I just talked to you on AIM. Not to be harsh or anything, but I really don't think that you're ready for anything of the sort based on what I know of you.

1. Ran an M1T cycle with no PCT.
2. Took 6oxo almost a year later after the fact.
3. Now you're trying to normalize everything again & I'm all for it, but do your research first & make sure to follow all board rules.

Also on a sidenote you told me you were 25, your profile clearly says you're 24.

I just hope you know what you're doing for your health's sake.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
because asking about sources like this IS A HUGE NO-NO here..

and I am going to remove your email and you can ask your question out in the open because I have a feeling that you are going to ask for a source..

Not to be an ass or anything, but it's not hard to find a source ya know. I just thought by discussing my problems on this site would help me out. Guess not.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
If finding a source was so easy to you why did you need to ask for one in the last thread?

All of your questions could have been answered with a search or two, besides the one about where to find a source. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/38811-where-purchase.html

That link was a hint, I was trying to help you stick around long enough to learn something.

Hopefully Matthew D is in a good mood and you haven't screwed that up.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
nah, I'm not I am tired and cranky.. damn that was one of the dumbest statements I have heard today... see you around.. this board really doesn't need to put you through your paces.. night dude

Status
Not open for further replies.