D-BOL DOSAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PH3

Awards
Thats my first time taking roids,, so im doing a 25 days cycle of d-bol taking 20 milligrams a day,, 5 grams with each meal,, i would like to know what you guys think about this dosage for a starter ?,, my friend took it for 50 days and gained 20 pounds of mass doing this dosage. I'm 171 right now trying to gat up to 185.

thanks a lot.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you honestly need to be a ton of research. personally, I don't think you are anywhere near ready to jump on the AAS wagon..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually from looking at your other posts, you need a bunch more time in the gym to even be thinking about using any type of AAS or PH's. I have a feeling your diet needs a ton of work also...

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I know that sounds harsh bro but he's right.

There are alot of good bros here to help you get on track with everything else before you even have to worry about supps.

PH3

Awards
allright,, im here to learn,, can someone tell me then where to start instead of criticizing and saying im on the worng track ???

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Actually from looking at your other posts, you need a bunch more time in the gym to even be thinking about using any type of AAS or PH's. I have a feeling your diet needs a ton of work also...
Matt already answered this question bro.Diet and training. Read. Study.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sure, check out the search function or spend some time in the Diet section along with the Exer. Science forum. Supplements are useful, look into Creatine Ethyl Ester and a good protein powder.

PH3

Awards
my diet is fine,, i have 6 meals a day,, trying to keep them at a 2:1 ratio,, i train very intensilly,, im gaining from 1 to 2 pounds a week,, i just want to speed up the process

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Of course, everyone thinks their diet is fine :)

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Focus on your diet and training. Leave the aas alone for the time being. If you feel the need for any supps, you may try some cee or protein shakes... Wait on the AAS use.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if your gaining 1-2 lbs per week then theres no need to use an aas. Protein and creatine can bring you along a long way.

PH3

Awards
yea but i need to gain 15 pounds in the next couple of months,, then cut down,, u know,, gotta get ready for summer

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
yea but i need to gain 15 pounds in the next couple of months,, then cut down,, u know,, gotta get ready for summer

Stick with what is working for you. You have plenty of time to gain 15lbs before summer. Save the AAS for another time.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Need to gain that much and lose bodyfat for "summer"?

I think its somewhere in the rules that fair weather bodybuilders aren't allowed...isn't it? :think:

J/K...Just listen to the advice your peers have given you.

Their criticism is constructive criticism, so I'd suggest you learn to accept it.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i feel you bro you want to gain weight quick, but my expeience with dbol anyway was alot of bloat i would lose half of what i gained but that was awhile ago and i didnt know what i was doing. 15 lbs in about 5 months should be no problem for you to gain if your gaining 1 lb a week. once you stop gaining get some cee to break your plateau.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
If you're already carrying more bodyfat than you would like, it is not a wise thing to jump into a cycle period, much less one with Dbol.

I've seen plenty of people try to bulk when they should have cut first, and halfway through they start feeling like a fat slob, so they compromise their gains by changing things up.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
If you're already carrying more bodyfat than you would like, it is not a wise thing to jump into a cycle period, much less one with Dbol.

I've seen plenty of people try to bulk when they should have cut first, and halfway through they start feeling like a fat slob, so they compromise their gains by changing things up.
That was me..learned my lesson.:sad:

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
if you need roids to hit 185, you're on the wrong track, no matter how you slice it

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my diet is fine,, i have 6 meals a day,, trying to keep them at a 2:1 ratio,, i train very intensilly,, im gaining from 1 to 2 pounds a week,, i just want to speed up the process
no shortcuts bro. being that your diet is 'fine', you surely wouldn't mind posting it, right?

also, 1-2lbs a week? please. :rolleyes:
you ain't kidding anyone here brutha.

bottomline, you're not ready for AAS. do some research before jumping headfirst into what your 'buddy' considers a good cycle and you'll find out that a dbol only cycle is ridiculous.

"yea but i need to gain 15 pounds in the next couple of months,, then cut down,, u know,, gotta get ready for summer"

why do you 'need' to gain 15lbs in the next couple months? even if you do, it's not conceivable to then turn around and trim all the fat off.

pop quiz: ever hear of PCT?

ZackMurphy

Awards
Damn straight.

PH3 - I know you probably don't want to read more of the same, but these guys are right. You're not an AAS user yet.

Besides, if you're already gaining 1-2 pounds/week (not likely much LBM), why would you screw with that? Unless you're gaining mostly fat, which is hard to say without pix. If I was gaining a half pound of LBM per week, I'd be thrilled, and I wouldn't change a thing.

If you need roids to get in shape for summer, your diet is not fine, and your lifting/cardio is not effective. You have 4+ months - you mean to tell us you can't get in decent shape in 4 months?

PH3

Awards
my bf is around 10 to 12,, i wanted to bulk up fast,, then start cutting after,, with winstrol

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
my bf is around 10 to 12,, i wanted to bulk up fast,, then start cutting after,, with winstrol
I know it seems hard right now bro but I think that you're in "magic pill" land right now.

Take the advice of all the cats trying to help you, hold off on the pills until you've got more time in under the iron.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
WOW

excellent idea. when your liver comes shooting out your nose when you sneeze, you can then examine the damage done to it.

let's see, bf of 10-12 on a board equates to at least 16-18 in real life, so it sounds like diet might need some work, as suspected. :yawn:

bulking with dbol only - not good
cutting directly afterwards with winny - even worse

bump for the previous dozen suggestions - research.

i must say though, your information is commonly thrown around the gym from 180lb monsters so i can't directly blame you for buying into it. but in all seriousness bro, you really need to do your own research in this matter. AAS is not meant to be taken lightly. if you do it correctly, your gains will by far exceed any of your buddies who obviously have no clue as to what they're doing. we all start somewhere, so i suggest now is your time to shine. i'll give you a hint, oral only cycles are a horrible idea. even these new superduper designer fucks will work better with some test thrown in the mix. begin researching cycles today, now, immediately. you'll come to find that test only is the way to go until you get your feet wet. orals, IMO, aren't worth the trouble anyway. only reason guys prefer dbol is because of the fast gains you acquire, but thereafter shortly lose being that most of it was water anyway. it's a dealer's dream come true. you get on dbol, great gains (kinda), you get off, lose most of it, and come back to the same dealer asking for more of the same **** that screwed you to begin with. like fat bastard said, "it's a vicious cycle".

PH3

Awards
my diet :

breakfast : 1 slice of wheat with peanut butter, small cup of coffe, 1 protein shake ( 50 grams )

mid morning snack : genisoy snacks

lunch: rice, black beans, and chicken

mid aftenoon (before workout): 1 protein shake ( 50 grams),, 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of cheese,,

post workout: Countdown shake

1:30 after workout: 1 bowl of yam soup with a can of tuna

before bed : 4 egg whites and a casein protein shake (25g casein, 25g whey )

well this is my diet,, hope im on the right track

thanks a lot for the posts

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
my diet :

breakfast : 1 slice of wheat with peanut butter, small cup of coffe, 1 protein shake ( 50 grams )

mid aftenoon (before workout): 1 protein shake ( 50 grams),, 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of cheese,,

I hope this is supposed to be low carb?

Do you even know how many cals you are getting a day with this stuff?

Your liquid to whole food ratio doesnt look good at first glance either.

PH3

Awards
im taking milk thistle too,, wouldn't that help with liver toxinity ?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my diet :

mid aftenoon (before workout): 1 protein shake ( 50 grams),, 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of cheese
couple questions, what is a genisoy snack? what is a countdown shake? what is the macronutrient breakdown of your food, i.e. protein/carbs/fat? at first glance, your diet isn't horrible but it definately needs some pointers. since you've gone this far, go find all of the food that you eat and figure out the total cals, pro, carbs, and fat and post it up. i see a few things already i could suggest, but i'd rather keep them all to one post once all the details have been provided.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
couple questions, what is a genisoy snack? what is a countdown shake? what is the macronutrient breakdown of your food, i.e. protein/carbs/fat? at first glance, your diet isn't horrible but it definately needs some pointers. since you've gone this far, go find all of the food that you eat and figure out the total cals, pro, carbs, and fat and post it up. i see a few things already i could suggest, but i'd rather keep them all to one post once all the details have been provided.
I'm Not trying to confuse you PH3..... I'll let Beez help you here. :run:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm Not trying to confuse you PH3..... I'll let Beez help you here. :run:
we're on the same page bro, i'm just trying to find all the sheet music and get in tune before playing. :D

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
wow,

how old are you anyway..... i would guess about 15.

only dbol cycle, retard. stfu and pin.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Try to answer the other questions Beelz asked you as best as you can when you come back bro.

You'll get where you need to be. :)

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Dude, you should hold off on using steroids til you are at least 26.
I did'nt do my first cycle until this year(I'm 31), but I researched stacks and steroid types for about 3 months before i did an actual cycle.
I did a 3 way stack
Deca,dianabol, and test cyp.
And I was exteremely pleased with the results, Bodyweight went up to 240 lbs @ 15% bodyfat from 210 lbs @ 20% bodyfat.
And I almost forgot if you cycle anything always always always follow up with a Post Cycle Therapy, to wake the twins back up.

Use milk thistle if you're taking an oral steroid(for liver support)

I retained most of my gains from that cycle, although I took 2 months off from serious training due to work and then getting my ass kicked by a viral/bacterial infection.

But I'm online to start back on monday with another mass cycle.
Same stck except I'm going to use turanabol instaid of dianabol.(easier on your system)

My final advice to you is to....
1. hold off for a few more years.
2. do a ton of research
3. tap a few shoulders of the "beasts" at your local gym.
4. If and when you decide to use gear
do not think more is better

Good luck with your goals.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you should hold off on using steroids til you are at least 26.
I did'nt do my first cycle until this year(I'm 31), but I researched stacks and steroid types for about 3 months before i did an actual cycle.
I did a 3 way stack
Deca,dianabol, and test cyp.
And I was exteremely pleased with the results, Bodyweight went up to 240 lbs @ 15% bodyfat from 210 lbs @ 20% bodyfat.
And I almost forgot if you cycle anything always always always follow up with a Post Cycle Therapy, to wake the twins back up.

Use milk thistle if you're taking an oral steroid(for liver support)

I retained most of my gains from that cycle, although I took 2 months off from serious training due to work and then getting my ass kicked by a viral/bacterial infection.

But I'm online to start back on monday with another mass cycle.
Same stck except I'm going to use turanabol instaid of dianabol.(easier on your system)

My final advice to you is to....
1. hold off for a few more years.
2. do a ton of research
3. tap a few shoulders of the "beasts" at your local gym.
4. If and when you decide to use gear
do not think more is better

Good luck with your goals.
36 pounds of pure muscle while losing bodyfat?

Pardon me if I call Bullshit.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
36 pounds of pure muscle while losing bodyfat?

Pardon me if I call Bullshit.
i concur.

and tapping the shoulders of the 'beasts' at the local gym might get you a knuckle sandwich.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
i concur.

and tapping the shoulders of the 'beasts' at the local gym might get you a knuckle sandwich.
True...and trust me most of these "beasts" are more genetically gifted than you give them credit for. People come up to me and ask me stuff all the time, and every time they get the same answer "it's all about the diet" :woohoo:

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Are most of the bigger dudes at your gym complete assholes or something?
Everyone I talked with was cool about it.

As far as the muscle gain goes, I ate pretty clean and probably 8-10 lbs were water retention. Lots of cardio also.

I currently weigh 230 @ 15%, but my strength gains are mostly still there.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Most of the guys i know and train with are all very nice and approachable, as am I. But there's a huge misconception about being an ass because you're big.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
First off you should have read the board rules.. what you did by posting is grounds enough to ban you but this your warning and don't ask anymore questions like this for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.