Does anybody else get real bad back pumps on superdrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've read of people getting it from some other PH's. But this is the first one i've used that actually got me with the back pumps. I do back on friday, then saturday is my off day, then come back on sunday with legs. And let me tell you, legs after back day is brutal. It's been about 5 days now, and my lower back is still killing me. I can't even sit right without it eventually causing me pain. It hurts to sit when i drive even. The only that makes it feel better is laying down. I mean it's not a pain where it's like something isn't right. It's the exact pain i get when i work my back out, that lactic acid feel to it.

Needless to say the last couple days of working out have been a struggle with a back that hurts everytime you do a movement where the back comes into play at all. Such as bending down to grab DB's, or compound movements such as bench and what not.

It feels a little better today than it did the last couple of days for sure, but it still is there. Is this normal on this stuff? I fully plan on taking back day off this week, that's for sure.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It's not a pain i am afraid of or anything. I am definitely going to work through it. I have a bottle of potassium tablets that i take for cramps when doing cutting cycles. I'm gonna start popping those at meals, drink some more water, see what i can do.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Its very common. Do a search on it in the forums, you may find some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.