PGF2A

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

PGF2A

just a few quick questions. Would injecting PGF2A SubQ in some fatty areas help burn the fat. i heard it kills fat cells and induces muscle growth. i would be using it for fat loss purposes only. Would sub q into fat be betyter than tds?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I personally wouldn't mess with this particular postaglandin.. I know two peers that had troublesome experiences with it. One of the more unpleasant and extremely common effects is the sudden and violent purging of your intestines in a succession of powerful bowel movements... one guy said his ass was so sore from all the ****ting that it he had trouble sleeping.

The hyperplasiac effects don't weigh favorably in comparison to the bad sides.. They did say they cut up extremely fast though.. but ****, a good diet and proper training will do that.

yes, Subq works.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%

And perhaps some aloe laced toilet paper.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.68%

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    And perhaps some aloe laced toilet paper.
    Tucks pads are a bulkers best friend.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.54%

one guy said his ass was so sore from all the ****ting that it he had trouble sleeping.
    lmao
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.68%

Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    lmao
    Funny now, til it happens to you. Trust me it sucks.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

So to kill bf subq in the area would be better then the tds or no?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

There are reports that subq PGF2a can result in areas becoming "pitted".

While the validity of that is unknown, there is another thing which makes pinning subq with PGF2a very dumb: the closer to your intestines you inject, the more violent the diarrhea.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

EEKKK so what would you recommend for fat loss PGF2A.
  10. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.13%

Quote Originally Posted by zaph123
    EEKKK so what would you recommend for fat loss PGF2A.
    Through it in your Lipoder-Ultra. It should stay local and not go systematic. I've used clen this way to help excellerate spot reduction with some decent results. Of course I was using other coupounds. I managed to bring my waist down from 38" to 32" though. Previous Lipo-U only applications only resulted in a 1" to 2" decrease around the waist.

As soon as my PGF2A shows up, it will be placed immediatly in my Lipo-U formula (I have two bottles waiting - 15ml in each). This mixture will be applied 2 to 3 times daily along with T3/Clen while "ON" var/prop.

Just my .2 cents,
    Sprt
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.23%

thats a really nice cutter you have lined up do you mind posting the doses and everything of your projected cycle?
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Through it in your Lipoder-Ultra. It should stay local and not go systematic. I've used clen this way to help excellerate spot reduction with some decent results. Of course I was using other coupounds. I managed to bring my waist down from 38" to 32" though. Previous Lipo-U only applications only resulted in a 1" to 2" decrease around the waist.

As soon as my PGF2A shows up, it will be placed immediatly in my Lipo-U formula (I have two bottles waiting - 15ml in each). This mixture will be applied 2 to 3 times daily along with T3/Clen while "ON" var/prop.

Just my .2 cents,
    Sprt
    Any update on this Sport, did the LipoDerm U work well with the PGF2a powder as a TD?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.45%

I personally have never used it, could never find it cheap enough but 2 friends of mine used it and ran it for about a month each about 6 months ago and they both loved it. They both reported pretty surprising fat loss, striations, vascularity in the sites they shot, mostly shoulders, arms, legs. One of them reported pretty good direct site gains. He said he put on 1.6 inches on his arms in the month he was on. The other guy said he had some site growth, but nothing extremely impressive. They both only shot im. However, they did say the sides were pretty brutal.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbacker
    I personally have never used it, could never find it cheap enough but 2 friends of mine used it and ran it for about a month each about 6 months ago and they both loved it. They both reported pretty surprising fat loss, striations, vascularity in the sites they shot, mostly shoulders, arms, legs. One of them reported pretty good direct site gains. He said he put on 1.6 inches on his arms in the month he was on. The other guy said he had some site growth, but nothing extremely impressive. They both only shot im. However, they did say the sides were pretty brutal.
    He was running it as a TD though... I don't really care about intramuscular shots as the sides aren't worth it. There are enough reports of the sh!ts I won't be pinning it.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.45%

Oops. My bad, missed that. I will be interested to hear the outcome of sportn's td.
  16. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.13%

The Lipo-U doesnt seem to be an effective carrier by itself; either that or the pgf2a is bunk. My first bottle was just pgf2a & Lipo-U ... I lost 1.5inches (which is typical with normal Lipo-U use). This second bottle I threw in some DMSO and IsoA. I'm hoping to increase Lipo's saturation point; I hear it already comes saturated or close too.

Again, the pgf2a could be bunk though (got it from TLR) I dont know.

Thanks,
    Sprt
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%

I have known two individuals who have used this compound. Disclaimer: I do not endorse using PGF2a, or any illegal substances, or medications without the supervision of a qualified and licensed practitioner.

Neither noted "pitting" but did note spot reduction when used subcutaneously. Both noted severe diarrhea to the point where they did not want to use it again. Yes, it does seem to be anabolic and lipolytic when doses vastly exceed the side effect threshold (AKA explosive diarrhea and other embarassing bathroom moments). the cutting effect is nothing short of amazing. Combined with it's diuretic effect rapid visible changes were noted within 1-2 weeks.

We had a PGF2a related interview in CORE a while ago. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes reading hardcore material to have a look.

I personally believe that there is a lot of promising research for muscle wasting diseases behind prostaglandins. MesoRX had an interesting artical by Dharkam following some NASA research on the subject.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TL PGF2a
    By Nullifidian in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 03:04 AM
  2. IGF-1 / PGF2a / HGH in the same syringe ?
    By french_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 02:41 PM
  3. PGF2a Anybody?
    By SyntholMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 11:16 PM
  4. another name for pgf2a.
    By salvation996sps in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:19 PM
  5. Pgf2a anyone have personal experence