PGF2A

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
just a few quick questions. Would injecting PGF2A SubQ in some fatty areas help burn the fat. i heard it kills fat cells and induces muscle growth. i would be using it for fat loss purposes only. Would sub q into fat be betyter than tds?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't mess with this particular postaglandin.. I know two peers that had troublesome experiences with it. One of the more unpleasant and extremely common effects is the sudden and violent purging of your intestines in a succession of powerful bowel movements... one guy said his ass was so sore from all the shitting that it he had trouble sleeping.

The hyperplasiac effects don't weigh favorably in comparison to the bad sides.. They did say they cut up extremely fast though.. but ****, a good diet and proper training will do that.

yes, Subq works.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
And perhaps some aloe laced toilet paper.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
So to kill bf subq in the area would be better then the tds or no?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are reports that subq PGF2a can result in areas becoming "pitted".

While the validity of that is unknown, there is another thing which makes pinning subq with PGF2a very dumb: the closer to your intestines you inject, the more violent the diarrhea.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
EEKKK so what would you recommend for fat loss PGF2A.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
EEKKK so what would you recommend for fat loss PGF2A.
Through it in your Lipoder-Ultra. It should stay local and not go systematic. I've used clen this way to help excellerate spot reduction with some decent results. Of course I was using other coupounds. I managed to bring my waist down from 38" to 32" though. Previous Lipo-U only applications only resulted in a 1" to 2" decrease around the waist.

As soon as my PGF2A shows up, it will be placed immediatly in my Lipo-U formula (I have two bottles waiting - 15ml in each). This mixture will be applied 2 to 3 times daily along with T3/Clen while "ON" var/prop.

Just my .2 cents,
Sprt

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
thats a really nice cutter you have lined up do you mind posting the doses and everything of your projected cycle?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Through it in your Lipoder-Ultra. It should stay local and not go systematic. I've used clen this way to help excellerate spot reduction with some decent results. Of course I was using other coupounds. I managed to bring my waist down from 38" to 32" though. Previous Lipo-U only applications only resulted in a 1" to 2" decrease around the waist.

As soon as my PGF2A shows up, it will be placed immediatly in my Lipo-U formula (I have two bottles waiting - 15ml in each). This mixture will be applied 2 to 3 times daily along with T3/Clen while "ON" var/prop.

Just my .2 cents,
Sprt
Any update on this Sport, did the LipoDerm U work well with the PGF2a powder as a TD?

Speedbacker

Awards
I personally have never used it, could never find it cheap enough but 2 friends of mine used it and ran it for about a month each about 6 months ago and they both loved it. They both reported pretty surprising fat loss, striations, vascularity in the sites they shot, mostly shoulders, arms, legs. One of them reported pretty good direct site gains. He said he put on 1.6 inches on his arms in the month he was on. The other guy said he had some site growth, but nothing extremely impressive. They both only shot im. However, they did say the sides were pretty brutal.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I personally have never used it, could never find it cheap enough but 2 friends of mine used it and ran it for about a month each about 6 months ago and they both loved it. They both reported pretty surprising fat loss, striations, vascularity in the sites they shot, mostly shoulders, arms, legs. One of them reported pretty good direct site gains. He said he put on 1.6 inches on his arms in the month he was on. The other guy said he had some site growth, but nothing extremely impressive. They both only shot im. However, they did say the sides were pretty brutal.
He was running it as a TD though... I don't really care about intramuscular shots as the sides aren't worth it. There are enough reports of the sh!ts I won't be pinning it.

Speedbacker

Awards
Oops. My bad, missed that. I will be interested to hear the outcome of sportn's td.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
The Lipo-U doesnt seem to be an effective carrier by itself; either that or the pgf2a is bunk. My first bottle was just pgf2a & Lipo-U ... I lost 1.5inches (which is typical with normal Lipo-U use). This second bottle I threw in some DMSO and IsoA. I'm hoping to increase Lipo's saturation point; I hear it already comes saturated or close too.

Again, the pgf2a could be bunk though (got it from TLR) I dont know.

Thanks,
Sprt

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have known two individuals who have used this compound. Disclaimer: I do not endorse using PGF2a, or any illegal substances, or medications without the supervision of a qualified and licensed practitioner.

Neither noted "pitting" but did note spot reduction when used subcutaneously. Both noted severe diarrhea to the point where they did not want to use it again. Yes, it does seem to be anabolic and lipolytic when doses vastly exceed the side effect threshold (AKA explosive diarrhea and other embarassing bathroom moments). the cutting effect is nothing short of amazing. Combined with it's diuretic effect rapid visible changes were noted within 1-2 weeks.

We had a PGF2a related interview in CORE a while ago. I would definitely recommend anyone who likes reading hardcore material to have a look.

I personally believe that there is a lot of promising research for muscle wasting diseases behind prostaglandins. MesoRX had an interesting artical by Dharkam following some NASA research on the subject.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5
IGF-1/GH 1