Stupid Question

vicmack777

Awards
Could I finish up the test cyp i have left (about 1 or 2 weeks worth) and then start my test enth?

Another question just for personal knowledge, Could someone start with test enth, switch to test cyp and then switch back to test enth all during the same cycle?

I wouldnt think it would matter, im just curiuos.

Gary46080

Awards
Could I finish up the test cyp i have left (about 1 or 2 weeks worth) and then start my test enth?

Another question just for personal knowledge, Could someone start with test enth, switch to test cyp and then switch back to test enth all during the same cycle?

Yes you can use the cypionate for the first 2 weeks and then switch to the enanthate. They both have relatively similar half lives, 12 days for cyp, 10 for enanthate so it really shouldn't be too big of a deal. Good luck.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Shouldn't be a problem

bully

hi mate your muscle recptors do get use to the one gear and after awhile you need to take more to get the same benifits a bit like drinking alcohol the more often you drink the more it takes to get drunk. test en and cyp are very similar in struture if you could switch to an oral or a fast acting oil as test en and cyp are slow acting.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
hi mate your muscle recptors do get use to the one gear and after awhile you need to take more to get the same benifits a bit like drinking alcohol the more often you drink the more it takes to get drunk. test en and cyp are very similar in struture if you could switch to an oral or a fast acting oil as test en and cyp are slow acting.
I'm not exactly sure what this means, but it sounds like bad advice.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Receptor down regulation seems to be debunked and is now brotelligence.

You WILL require different compounds/greater amounts the further you go over your genetic potential.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Better to ask a " stupid question" then to be a "stupid ass"

Drew

delta314

Awards
  • Established
The only stupid questions are the ones you didn't know the answers too, and didn't have the good sense to ask someone who did!