- 01-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Could I finish up the test cyp i have left (about 1 or 2 weeks worth) and then start my test enth?
Another question just for personal knowledge, Could someone start with test enth, switch to test cyp and then switch back to test enth all during the same cycle?
I wouldnt think it would matter, im just curiuos.
- 01-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by vicmack777
01-19-2006, 08:01 PM
01-19-2006, 09:26 PM
hi mate your muscle recptors do get use to the one gear and after awhile you need to take more to get the same benifits a bit like drinking alcohol the more often you drink the more it takes to get drunk. test en and cyp are very similar in struture if you could switch to an oral or a fast acting oil as test en and cyp are slow acting.
01-19-2006, 11:41 PM
02-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Receptor down regulation seems to be debunked and is now brotelligence.Originally Posted by bully
You WILL require different compounds/greater amounts the further you go over your genetic potential.
02-01-2006, 02:20 PM
02-01-2006, 02:41 PM
The only stupid questions are the ones you didn't know the answers too, and didn't have the good sense to ask someone who did!
Similar Forum Threads
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-03-2004, 02:23 PM
- By DoctorX2k2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2004, 03:54 AM
- By gobig1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-23-2004, 06:26 PM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:05 AM
- By flexall454 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2002, 07:42 AM