Quick question: T1 pro timing
- 03-30-2003, 09:58 PM
- 03-30-2003, 10:02 PM
Not sure why this is in the training section but, the idea is to keep plasma levels high, so I would assume doses expanded apart through the day. Say one at 7am, and another at 6pm.
- 03-30-2003, 10:06 PM
I don't know why it came up as training I just put it out there real quick and forgot to put the correct subject. But thanks for the answer YJ, appreciate it.
03-30-2003, 11:58 PM
Re: Quick question
YAHTZEE!Originally posted by jminis
12 hours apart?
03-31-2003, 12:40 AM
Re: Re: Quick question
Nice Mr. Lunchbox, niceOriginally posted by scotty2
03-31-2003, 01:16 AM
I might be the only person who messes with this...but when I can't do exactly 12 hours, I up or lower the squirts depending on the discrepancy, at an attempt to keep even blood concentration. For example, if I know I'm going out real late that night and I won't be able to apply until 16 hours, I will give an extra squirt. OR, I will squirt extra when I come home, but the next morning, roughly 8 hours later, I will decrease a squirt.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pyrobatt in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2012, 04:31 PM
- By wicked_sol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:47 PM
- By ironbeamz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:04 PM
- By kilgore78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:32 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:19 AM