Masterdrol

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
i was planning on doing a 3 week cycle of masterdrol.
As of today I am on my third week and I already have some awesome gains but i was wondering if it would be best to run the cycle for four weeks instead of three.
would this be more harmful or do you think i would get better lasting gains?

pestis

pestis

Awards
you should probably post more info i.e. stats, doseage etc. but in my opinion 4 weeks at 20mg/ed works well, better when stacked with test though.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
I was planning on only taking it for 3 weeks so I started at 20 mg's for the first week and then planned on bumping to 30 for the next 2 weeks (which is what I am currently taking) would it be bad to bump the dosage down or if i do continue an additional week should i stay at 30?

cant stay on long enough to post stats now, will when i return

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
If your not getting side effects - like mid day exhaustion, then staying at 30mg may not be too bad - assuming you are around 200 lbs, and over age 21, and have 2-3 yrs of training experience. I moved from 30mg of PP to 20mg of SD and the sides I was starting to get subsided. so I dont think an adjustment down by 10 mg to 20mg a day would hurt either. Good luck

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
Stats:
22 y/o
been training since ive been in high school
so on and off for about 6 years but really focused over the past year.
i have a lean look that im trying to keep and not look too big, girlfriend doesnt like that look so i try to stay around 175 and i am 6,0. may seem like i'd be a twig but i actually look bigger than i weigh.

so do yall think i should continue for the 4th week? and if so 20 or 30 mg's?

I am starting to notice more sides,not too bad but im experiencing:
lower sex drive
light muscle cramps (i am starting to take potassium for)
mild back pumps

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
yall ive gotta say, im on my fourth week of masterdrol and im tapering down from 30 mg's to 20. a little advice, if you feel good with the 20's stay with the 20's. 30 miligrams almost felt like too much and i was getting bad sides. this is only the first day of going back down to 20 mg's but my work out was phenomenal (as usual) just with out the back pumps or much of the other sides. For the next week i will be on 20 mg's then the week after this will be down to 10 mg's... then the blessed PCT. hit me up if you wanna hear about my gains

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
i have been on my masterdrol cycle for 4 weeks now going on to my fifth. my cycle has been like this...

Week 1: 20 mg's
Week 2: 30 mg's
Week 3: 30 mg's
Week 4: 20 mg's
Week 5: 10 mg's

awesome results... still getting steady gains. Already gained about 15 pounds, dont think I will gain any more mass but my strength is through the roof. Im actually pretty anctious to start my PCT just to see if i keep the gains, which i pray to God i do. the cycles been awesome besides the sides I was getting at taking 30 mg's a day.

Just a little update.

goodluck everybody!!:thumbsup:

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
PCT:

Formadrol
Nitro T3 (for the trib test)
fish oils
saw palmetto
hawthorne berry
fenugreek
milk thistle
dermatize energized xpand
multi vitamin

i think I am going to add something like cyto gainer for a bulker to keep my weight up...
do yall think cyto gainer is the best bulker i could get for my money?

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
I just ended my five week cycle of masterdrol and am currently on my PCT. I know everyone recommends using a SERM but I had already bought a bottle of formadrol and my resources have been kind of limited so I kind of compromised.

Ive been taking the formadrol for 5 days now at three caps a day but I feel like IM gaining more on the formadrol then I did on the masterdrol. it feels alot cleaner than the masterdrol, as of now is has no sides, my appetite is increased, I have a better sense of well being (the initial feeling of Masterdrol but eventually led into a slight depression). Maybe its all in my head or something but my strength is still going through the roof, my size is getting bigger and much more people are noticing even more gains since i got off the masterdrol.

has anyone else experienced this while being on PCT?

magic8ball

Awards
I have been able to ride out the gains for up to two weeks into pct, others have also.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
wow. magic8ball, i'm glad you posted that. i initially tested the masterdrol for like 2-3 days, nothing serious of course. i found that i got a tension in my head with a dosage above 2.5mg (i like to split the capsules into thirds or fourths and spread across the day). i am a lightweight, yes. i eventually did a two weeker test run at low dosage, like starting at 3.3mg the first day and then gradually building up to a whopping 10mg in a day, then i really pushed the threshold with 11mg or so (leftover scraps with a capsule). i found that i gained about four pounds somewhere along the line. now, granted, i was experimenting with this stuff below my previous natural bests from two years ago so i wasn't pushing my genetic limit, i just wanted to test the compound. my diet is/was good, i'm pretty sure of that, especially because methasteron significantly boosted my appetite and i filled my belly faithfully.

the thing is i gained the weight it seems after the end of the cycle, not really during. so it wasn't all in my head. i really enjoyed how i felt with this compound. i keep hearing how hepatoxic it was, but i really didn't feel that (yes i think i know what an overwhelmed liver feels like). no blood pressure problems or painful pumps. just good, consistent energy all day long.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
good info.
a friend of mine who cycled M1T for 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, then another 3 weeks on saw little gains until about the 4th or 5th day his cycle ended.

what is crazy to me is that I have had significant gains both during AND after the cycle ( as of the past 5 days)

any more info would help :)

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I had great gains on PP/SD for 6 weeks, now after two weeks on PCT I am feeling tired all the time, BP is up. Using RETAIN - 3 times a day, 1 cap, Liver Care 3 times a day, lots of natural test boosters - and a combo of AXs PCT, and novedex XT (2 of each before bed). What am I doing wrong - my workouts are still strong, but I am more tired - libido is lowed than usual.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
I had great gains on PP/SD for 6 weeks, now after two weeks on PCT I am feeling tired all the time, BP is up. Using RETAIN - 3 times a day, 1 cap, Liver Care 3 times a day, lots of natural test boosters - and a combo of AXs PCT, and novedex XT (2 of each before bed). What am I doing wrong - my workouts are still strong, but I am more tired - libido is lowed than usual.
I dont know man, one thing may be that you used a more hardcore cycle than I did, stacking phera plex with superdrol, I ran masterdrol solo. another thing is that I have added dymatize energized xpand to my PCT, i take about half the serving because the whole serving is almost too much energy but half gives me great pumps and energy during my work outs. try some type of energy booster. I also get lethargic and tired when I am overtraining, make sure that you are getting plenty of rest. hope things start looking better for you TEST!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I think you ran the cycle to long. Just my opinion. I did 10/20/20 of Masterdrol and I am 2 weeks into my pct of Formadrol Extreme. I am taking the Formadrol as directed by LG at 3caps per week, 2 caps, 1 cap & 1 cap. So far I have maintained a GREAT share of my gains. I plan on posting my final results when my pct is over.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
I think you ran the cycle to long. Just my opinion. I did 10/20/20 of Masterdrol and I am 2 weeks into my pct of Formadrol Extreme. I am taking the Formadrol as directed by LG at 3caps per week, 2 caps, 1 cap & 1 cap. So far I have maintained a GREAT share of my gains. I plan on posting my final results when my pct is over.
you think i ran my cycle too long?

what were/are you gains?

I gained 16 pounds of muscle the day I stopped taking the masterdrol as of today, (6th day of PCT) I have gained another 3 pounds and lost body fat.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
Today is my 8th day of PCT. I had a pretty shitty work out yesterday, tried doing biceps but my forearms hurt too badly so I just did a little mix up between back and triceps. I just got done working out this morning. today was much better than yesterday but not much of a strength increase. a few fellows at the gym commented on my non existent level of fat and how solid I looked (always good to hear). guys are always asking me what im taking and are shocked when I reply with "i just eat tons of chicken". I bump my dose from 3 caps of formadrol today to 2 caps for the next two weeks. I pray to god I keep my gains. I think I will sit around and just eat anything I can find.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
today is day 15 of my pct w/ Formadrol and things are awesome. My weight has gone down about 3lbs since the end of my cycle and everything else is fine. My strength has gone down a little, but I am still lifting more than I did prior to my cycle. Sex drive and libido has been fine throughout this whole process. The only thing that I do notice is that I am more tired feeling. Not sure if that is related to anything. If my pct was to end today I would give this cycle an A+. I still am a bit concerned considering other people use so much stuff pct. I do have Tamoxifen on hand in case of any gyno flare ups, but so far so good. Time will tell.

Good luck bro

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Yes 6 weeks was probably too long - I can't believe the strength gains though - incline chess press dumbells from 85 lbs each to 100lbs each (7 reps). Shrugs from 95lb DBs to 120lb DBs for 10 reps. good luck bigpaul99 - you may need more rest between workouts.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You will continue to gain into your PCT as the test is still in your system shutdown usiually occurs 3 to 6 weeks out from the cycle just when you start to let your gaurd down and think about how great things are. but dont worry you will lose a bit but that largely depends on diet.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Also 5 weeks is pretty long and you will have some ground to make up to let your natural test catch up, take some extended time off before using another PH cycle. Cal mag (Calcium magnesium) is great for cramping. worked for me when i started seizing up. Stress lack of sleep and caffeine can severle deplete Cal mag in your system.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
yeah for sure. i know i overtrain but i dont really have any of the effects of overtraining, it kills me not being in the gym! ahhhh! damn lately when ive been hitting the weights heavy i get really emotional and just want to cry, not a sad cry though its like tears of joy. lifting is everything. BTW what do yall say when people ask what "supplements" do you take? i dont know if its just me but i think i respong phenomonally to PH's im fucking shredded!!!! :head:

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
another thing that has been on my mind lately:

is formadrol a steroid? I found the chemical compound listed as an anti-estrogenic steroid.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
yeah, i've found the same compound in methyl-1-p. it's an estrogen control thingamajigger..

i think "Judas Priest" is also a steroid. at least, it is in my experience...:head: