Going with the extreme dose

Aneas

Awards
and adding to it.

[*]EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING

[*]4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks

[*]You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test (!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD (!!!)

[*]This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!!

[/list]

I am also going to add 8 ml of transdermal 4 ad to it as well.

Have years of xp with anabolics this should be fun to see how it compares.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Aneas
and adding to it.

[*]EXTREME * LOST YOUR MIND* DOSING

[*]4 mL applied twice daily will last for 4 weeks

[*]You will absorb (weekly) 933 mg of 1-test (!!!) and 467 mg of 4-AD (!!!)

[*]This dosing regime only for the hardcore and vets. Serious sides such as lethargy will surely afflict those with less intestinal fortitude. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH 1-TEST!!!

[/list]

I am also going to add 8 ml of transdermal 4 ad to it as well.

Have years of xp with anabolics this should be fun to see how it compares.

Hat off!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*gulp* HOLY ****!!! :eek:

May you grow big and strong!

ManBeast

Aneas

Awards
So far its been 6 days and I have gained 5 lbs. I was very skeptical of PH's before using them. I tried them all a few years ago and the only thing that grew was my CC bill.

So far I am impressed even with the 4-ad I am a little lethargic which is probably a result of the mega dosages of PH's not the 1-test itself. When I front load anabolics I often get the same feeling.

Using all BDC's products right now. Hats off to you Chemo for having a product that works at a great price.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Aneas
So far its been 6 days and I have gained 5 lbs. I was very skeptical of PH's before using them. I tried them all a few years ago and the only thing that grew was my CC bill.

So far I am impressed even with the 4-ad I am a little lethargic which is probably a result of the mega dosages of PH's not the 1-test itself. When I front load anabolics I often get the same feeling.

Using all BDC's products right now. Hats off to you Chemo for having a product that works at a great price.

Great!

I am in first week and I feel strong as a Rhino, so far no mayor side effects just high blood preasure which I am watching!

Keep up us posted.