T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I have just joined this forum coming from BB.COM and it seems like the prohormone section here is more active so I will start to spend more time here. Now onto my question..I have been dieting down over the last couple months gearing up for the summer time. Latley though, I have decided that I want to add more muscle onto my frame without increasing my bf%. Currently I am around 9-10%. My diet is in check and my lifting is as well. I have used "one" from AL but only for 2weeks as there were some problems that restricted my usage past that time unrelated to bodybuilding. I have been reading about different products because there are now more available since when I first used "one". I am not into making my own homebrew and I would rather put the extra money into buying a premade product rather than messing up on my own. I noticed that a lot of people here say to add the 4ad to combat the lethargy and nuts. Also I have read that everyone says to keep the ratio of 1-test to 4ad at 2:1 if your looking to keep the gains lean. That is exactly what T1-Pro has. However, at 5g of 1-ad that just seems like a lot to me. Cost wise it is better for me to get the T1-Pro because One is still running at 90$ for a 30-day supply. So the question is, Looking at my goals, which product is better suited for me. I am just worried about that amount of 4ad and the water gains.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
T-1 Pro is just about the best deal around in terms of both cost, and effectiveness... top value, no doubt... why are you worried about water?... I'd be waaay more concerned about loss of libido, energy, appetite...

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
One addition. You say you wanna add size and keep bf the same. The only way ph really work for adding size is to eat a lot while on them. This, in itself, will have you gain some bf. The ph used while cutting will help you maintain size and protect from catabloism.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Very good point Scotty...and is the same reason that nutrition is located in the Anabolic Discussion category with Steroids and Prohormones.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
T-1 Pro is just about the best deal around in terms of both cost, and effectiveness... top value, no doubt... why are you worried about water?... I'd be waaay more concerned about loss of libido, energy, appetite...
I am not concerned with the loss of energy because I am a natually hyper person and it takes a lot to wipe me out. I also have some eca's on hand to give me a jumpstart if needed. In my first run with one I did not experience any of the losses you talked about but I also only got to run it for 2weeks.

One addition. You say you wanna add size and keep bf the same. The only way ph really work for adding size is to eat a lot while on them. This, in itself, will have you gain some bf. The ph used while cutting will help you maintain size and protect from catabloism.
I mentioned my bf% but not that I am on a cutting diet. Sorry about that. I am on a cutting type diet but not to extreme of one... If the ph allows me to keep the size I have while I'm taken off the extra %'s than its all good by me..

When will T1-Pro be available again?

RippedForce

Awards
Why not just order 12 grams of 1-test and some T-Gel from this site and make your own ONE? It would save you a tremendous amount of money and give you a better absorbtion rate after adding the DMSO. As far as T-1 Pro goes, water retention is minimal, not even really noticable, but my libido is just as good as always is and lethargy is minimal as well. Save yourself some serious cash and discomfort by picking up a bottle of T-1 pro or at least just buy the powder and T-gel from here and mix it in.

Ripped Force

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Why not just order 12 grams of 1-test and some T-Gel from this site and make your own ONE?
Ripped Force
doesnt matter how lean of a cycle one wants...i still would add 4ad to combat the sides of straight 1-test. Sage

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I have decided to go with the T1-PRO however I am still waiting for it to become available..

RippedForce

Awards

doesnt matter how lean of a cycle one wants...i still would add 4ad to combat the sides of straight 1-test. Sage
I agree, but some people still insist on 1-Test only.

RF

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what T1-Pro has. However, at 5g of 1-ad that just seems like a lot to me. Cost wise it is better for me to get the T1-Pro because One is still running at 90$ for a 30-day supply. So the question is, Looking at my goals, which product is better suited for me. I am just worried about that amount of 4ad and the water gains.
T1 Pro is 10g of 1-test and 5g of 4-ad... and its not 1-ad its 1-test :)..

Definitely go with the T1 pro in my opinion... if you dont want the water gains then take something while on cycle.. i DEFINITELY recommend taking something anyways to combat the estrogen from the 4-ad (although small)... someone just posted a thread on formasin and they said it really helped to keep the bloat down.. plus t1-pro comes with dmso 'just in case you spill it'...

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Re: Re: T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..

T1 Pro is 10g of 1-test and 5g of 4-ad... and its not 1-ad its 1-test :)..

Definitely go with the T1 pro in my opinion... if you dont want the water gains then take something while on cycle.. i DEFINITELY recommend taking something anyways to combat the estrogen from the 4-ad (although small)... someone just posted a thread on formasin and they said it really helped to keep the bloat down.. plus t1-pro comes with dmso 'just in case you spill it'...
I meant 4ad! I said it later in the thread..So many things going through my head at once. Doesnt DMSO make you smell like garlic?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like T1 pro and the 4ad really helped my with my libido I only experienced a slight decline at the end of the cycle. The 6oxo fixed that nicely. As far as lethargy I didn't notice any. Water retention was not noticeable either howerver I was bulking then.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Ok, 4Ad will give you size, counter effects of 1AD or 1Test. Now will taking an anti-E during cycle hinder the effects of 4AD?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Now will taking an anti-E during cycle hinder the effects of 4AD?
depending on what you consider 'effects'... 4-ad doesnt aromatize by itself but its target hormone (test) does... so when taking an anti-e with 4-ad you will get leaner gains since you will have less estrogen which causes a little fat retention and a lot of water retention.. but other than that it doesnt hinder anything.. i plan on taking an anti-e during cycle and i recommend others do too even if its a small dose..

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards

depending on what you consider 'effects'... 4-ad doesnt aromatize by itself but its target hormone (test) does... so when taking an anti-e with 4-ad you will get leaner gains since you will have less estrogen which causes a little fat retention and a lot of water retention.. but other than that it doesnt hinder anything.. i plan on taking an anti-e during cycle and i recommend others do too even if its a small dose..
What anti-e will you be taking during the cycle..I've read that a couple people said if your not proned to gyno than wait till after the cycle to run your anti-e's..so i am kind of confused as to which advice to follow..

bigbadboss101

Awards
I am not as worried about gyno as just bloat. I am cutting to get rid of fat, flab, and water right now. I don't want to spend 2 months to get to a point and then put back on in 4 weeks.
Some stuff are not highly accessible here so I might go with straight One.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I am not as worried about gyno as just bloat. I am cutting to get rid of fat, flab, and water right now. I don't want to spend 2 months to get to a point and then put back on in 4 weeks.
Some stuff are not highly accessible here so I might go with straight One.

My situation is almost identical to his.. I really would like to keep water to an absolute minimum if I use the T1-PRO rather than the One.

CableMan67

Awards
Lean Gains

So what's the answer?

T1Pro for lean gains without bloating or take the T1 if this is my first cycle ever?

Thanks, everybody here's the best.

elijah_123

Awards
If bloat is that big of a problem run t1-pro and nolva or femura. They will cut the estrogen related bloat to nearly nothing. Best of both worlds 4-ad for energy and muscle gain with no bloat. Although you loose some of the benefits bloating brings.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
If bloat is that big of a problem run t1-pro and nolva or femura. They will cut the estrogen related bloat to nearly nothing. Best of both worlds 4-ad for energy and muscle gain with no bloat. Although you loose some of the benefits bloating brings.
Are you saying Run the nolva all through the cycle? BTW is 5grams of 4ad really enough to bloat you if you diet is cutting based? I might just be over reacting...

elijah_123

Awards
Not sure how much bloat you will experience, but you said it was a major concern. The nolva through out will eliminate it.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Well I said it was a major concern because I did not want that amount of bloatedness to set me back but I really don't think it will be that much and I think I am eating clean enough to keep it to an absolute minimum..