AAS and healing injuries

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

AAS and healing injuries

I was curious if something such as test prop will aid in the recovery of an injury. I am recovering from a pulled muscle and its been pretty sore but is getting better quick (happened months ago). I figured the AAS would help since the doc has been telling me to work out very lightly on it anyways to recover it, I am sure the GH and extra test would have something to do with it. I am also taking other things for it.

Didn't, however, know the science behind it. In fact it is the outer part of my gleut, which is where some of the injections will be going

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.03%

igf would be a great choice.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

about 7months ago I lost the tricep insertion tendon all three heads of the tricep came loose not just a tear, total separation. After two sugeries to repair I had a doctor give me low dose test 300mg test cyp and 37days IGF 1 and 25mg anavar for 8weeks what it did was nothing short of amazing. My surgeon told me it would be a year before I would be ready to be pushing any kind of weight again yesterday I did 4 sets of 15 with 90# on inclines (it snapped doing inclines with 150s) so I am a little gun shy on that exersise. I am going to run it again as soon as I can I should be full swing again in a few months
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

I'd love to know if some supp will help my rotators. Of course I'd be lifting heavier at the same time...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by beefjerky
    I'd love to know if some supp will help my rotators. Of course I'd be lifting heavier at the same time...
    First, fix the reason why your rotators are bothering you. I used to have pain in my rotator/acromonial process until I fixed my form on bench.

If you flare your elbows out to the side on bench, try tucking them lower towards your ribs, about 45 degrees from your shoulder plane.

Don't keep your arms competely straight on flyes and don't do DB curls on an incline bench if you have pain where your biceps tendon reaches your delt region.

HOld off on lateral raises and things that inflame the area until you remedy it.

Do rehab excercises outlined in physical therapy articles.

a moderate rehab cycle could be:

weeks 1-8
    Test Propionate or Test PhenylPropionate 150mg EOD (525mg/week)
    Nandrolone PhenylPropionate (NPP) 100mg EOD (350mg/week)
    weeks 9-11.5
    40mcg LR3IGF-1/day
    weeks 9-12
    Pheedno's PCT

although supraphysioligical levels of test are supposed to hinder collagen synthesis, Nandrolone has entirely the opposite effect. I rehabbed my shoulders with NPP and I swear it worked wonders. IGF is self explanatory, and adds another benefit during PCT as well. You would also grow solid LBM off this cycle provided you ate and trained correctly.. leaving you rehabilitated and bigger... I would even run it a little longer to maximize the slow and steady anabolism from the Nandrolone.

just my opinion.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

Thanks for the reply ub.
    My form on bench has been fixed, and I do my PT via the 4 rotator exercises.
    Its from an injury 3 years ago that never really goes away.
    Also, considering my age, I don't think test is the way to go. The best I really would consider is some pill form (halo (damned toxicity)) late this summer when I'm 21 and some other things that are inhibiting my full devotion to lifting (enough for aas) are taken care of for a little while.
    But damn, that was a hell of a post, def. bookmark.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%

i asked a similar question about a week ago.. first i tore my rotator cuff and then not even a week later i went snowboarding and managed to fracture my tibia and tear my lateral colateral ligament and meniscus.. i also was looking for somethihng to get me walking without crutches....
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

Its easy to mess up a rotator snowboarding...personal experience
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    First, fix the reason why your rotators are bothering you. I used to have pain in my rotator/acromonial process until I fixed my form on bench.

If you flare your elbows out to the side on bench, try tucking them lower towards your ribs, about 45 degrees from your shoulder plane.

Don't keep your arms competely straight on flyes and don't do DB curls on an incline bench if you have pain where your biceps tendon reaches your delt region.

HOld off on lateral raises and things that inflame the area until you remedy it.

Do rehab excercises outlined in physical therapy articles.

a moderate rehab cycle could be:

weeks 1-8
    Test Propionate or Test PhenylPropionate 150mg EOD (525mg/week)
    Nandrolone PhenylPropionate (NPP) 100mg EOD (350mg/week)
    weeks 9-11.5
    40mcg LR3IGF-1/day
    weeks 9-12
    Pheedno's PCT

although supraphysioligical levels of test are supposed to hinder collagen synthesis, Nandrolone has entirely the opposite effect. I rehabbed my shoulders with NPP and I swear it worked wonders. IGF is self explanatory, and adds another benefit during PCT as well. You would also grow solid LBM off this cycle provided you ate and trained correctly.. leaving you rehabilitated and bigger... I would even run it a little longer to maximize the slow and steady anabolism from the Nandrolone.

just my opinion.
    I would also like to add that insteda of lateral raises, you can do "glass laterals". I call them that because Charles Glass commonly recommends this particular form for lateral raises.

Basically, instead of palms facing each other, your palms face back; your thumbs are inward pointing towards each other. This limits the range of motion greatly but takes pretty much all strain off your elbows and in my experience has completely taken any strain off my rotator cuff for this exercise. To top it off, it also removes traps from the exercise and puts greater emphasis on your mid delts.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Ubiquitous- So you are you saying that the test/SD that I will be running will actually make the area worse? I was hoping the increased anabolic effect would bring about the production of more myoblasts and repair the area faster?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    I would also like to add that insteda of lateral raises, you can do "glass laterals". I call them that because Charles Glass commonly recommends this particular form for lateral raises.

Basically, instead of palms facing each other, your palms face back; your thumbs are inward pointing towards each other. This limits the range of motion greatly but takes pretty much all strain off your elbows and in my experience has completely taken any strain off my rotator cuff for this exercise. To top it off, it also removes traps from the exercise and puts greater emphasis on your mid delts.
    I am a HUGE fan of Charles Glass.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%

Quote Originally Posted by TrainTilUDrop
    Ubiquitous- So you are you saying that the test/SD that I will be running will actually make the area worse? I was hoping the increased anabolic effect would bring about the production of more myoblasts and repair the area faster?
    I'm not really saying that. In reality I'm just repeating what I have read on the subject. I can't theorize on how beneficial your proposed cycle would be for your injury.

However, I do know Nandrolone (Boldenone and Anavar to a lesser extent) to be very beneficial in regards to collagen...And in my personal experience it allowed me to remedy a nagging shoulder injury very quickly...

A few studies I read state that supraphysiological doses of exogenous test can degrade collagen synthesis... just what i've read... I just threw Test and Nandro together and I rehabbed like a champ.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

How bout a round of halodrol followed by that PCT you mentioned?

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and disc injuries
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 12:47 PM
  2. AAS and Mood
    By TheTom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 03:00 AM
  3. AAS and AGgression: GREAT ARTICLE!!
    By Musclemar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0