Superdrol (Masterdrol)

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Well guys, I’m not sure what to think about this yet. Today is my 8th day on SD (actually Masterdrol) and I think I feel more like **** than I do good. I guess my biggest bitch is the headaches. I know this stuff dries you out and you must drink lots of water, but I can’t see myself not drinking enough. I drink water all day long and even when I get home at night. My bp was 132 over something the last time I checked it. Today is the day I am supposed to jump up to 20, but I’m not sure if I should. Any ideas on why I am dealing with so many headaches while on this?

On a positive note, I have felt my muscles get much harder and fuller. I can actually see the changes happening before my eyes which is cool. I was really looking forward to the second and third week, but these headaches are getting me down. Any advice would be appreciated.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What supps are you taking?

C

Cheezefacta

Awards
Try taking 1gram potassium daily (10-99's taken thru-out the day). I mentioned on another thread that I was getting killer headaches and after a few days of supplementing potassium the headaches were gone. Right now I take 4 pills 3 times daily which ends up being around 1.2grams and I feel great. Its worth a shot considering how cheap it is.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
potassium, red yeast rice, coq10, policosinol, and celery seed? any those sound like the support supps you should take and most recommend? I dont think you researched this compound enough to have tried it. by the way how old are u?

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I will be 30 Saturday.

I'm taking my multi, vitaminC, Hawthorne Berry & Milk Thistle.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
About how much water are u drinking?
You should have a real close guess or odds are you are drinking less than you think.
Get a gallon jug and keep it at your desk or carry it around with you....All Day!
Or at least one of the quart ones and then keep track of how many....Drink at least 4 quarts (or that whole gallon jug) per day.
I'm not saying you're not taking in enough...It's just hard to really drink enough unless you specifically pay attention to it.
Good luck bro.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I am drinking about 3/4 of a gallon from 7am to 4:30pm (at work) and then I work on water bottles when I lift at 5:00 all the way up until I go to bed. I do keep it in a gallon jug here at work, so I do know how much I consume. I am going to seperate my MD from my other tabs I take to see if maybe that helps.

I apologize if I sounded like a dipshit yesterday, but that headache worked on me most of the day. It sucked, but for now I feel better. Thanks for the replies and opinions.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I take K ed for these purposes. Works like a charm! :head:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Im just glad you're not 15.;)
right on man, I understand. This is my first cycle and I am new to this, so I do not know everything. I did lots of reading & thinking before I finally decided to do this. So far things are going great except for the headaches. Now I just hope that I can keep most of my gains during pct. We will see I guess. Thanks again for the input

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I am drinking about 3/4 of a gallon from 7am to 4:30pm (at work) and then I work on water bottles when I lift at 5:00 all the way up until I go to bed. I do keep it in a gallon jug here at work, so I do know how much I consume. I am going to seperate my MD from my other tabs I take to see if maybe that helps.

I apologize if I sounded like a dipshit yesterday, but that headache worked on me most of the day. It sucked, but for now I feel better. Thanks for the replies and opinions.
Cool. Just making sure.
I'd try the Potassium thing that was suggested. Seems like several people have had to do that.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
No Salt is a cheap and easy form of potassium. 1/4 tbspn is 600mgs of potassium.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
well things sre going good so far. I will update after my pct. The one thing I have noticed is the boys have shrunk some. With one week left, this kind of concerns me. I think this is normal though. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ca nassure you that theres plenty of guys who wont admit to the shrinkage...like I told you today everyone responds differently. Even my wife told me that she didnt notice any real shrinkage, and that was 20mg for almost 4 weeks. Theyll come back. Do a search and youll see that those who had it got the boys back, and any that had trouble re gaining were much older than you.......BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICANRACE!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I ca nassure you that theres plenty of guys who wont admit to the shrinkage...like I told you today everyone responds differently. Even my wife told me that she didnt notice any real shrinkage, and that was 20mg for almost 4 weeks. Theyll come back. Do a search and youll see that those who had it got the boys back, and any that had trouble re gaining were much older than you.......BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICANRACE!
Thanks alot bro, I really appreciate your time and seriousness in helping a "newbie" along with allowing me to have some good conversations with you. I also appreciate the birthday wishes as well.

As for this whole board, I want to say thanks to everyone. There really has not been any smart ass comments to any of my questions and concerns, I am new to the PH scene and I'm sure I've asked or said some stupid stuff. Even if something I said seemed stupid or irrelavent, you guys have made me feel welcome. Thanks