Hypo on Orastan-e?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Heres the deal. I stopped phera-plex after 2 weeks of use at 10mg 1 week and 20 mg the next. I wasnt seeing any response so instead of dragging it out to the 3rd week I cut it short and started in with my Superdrol/Prostan(orastan-e) part of the cycle.

Anyways woke up had my meal 1. (1 cup oats 2 scoops casien). Then with my second meal ( bagel, tuna, broccoli) i popped 1 25mg orastan. Had meal 3 (potato, chicken, flax, carrots) and about an hour later I became extremely weak feeling.

I felt very hungry and somewhat famished as if i hadn't eaten all day. I started to get a bit dizzy and confused so I ran to the kitchen and made a shake (1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop whey, banana). And felt better within the next 30 mins. I popped my 1st superdrol and my second orastan. Then hit the gym.

Came back, had a shake with 80 grams carbs, and felt fine. I had 4oz of wheat pasta with a steak about 2 hours later and popped the 3rd prostan. Now about an hour after eating, im starting to feel very weak again, and am craving carbs....anything especially candy or sugary food.

Wtf is this? am i going hypo? I know its
not from the sd like some people have stated because it happened before i even took the 1st sd pill.

As of now i have to take 1 more prostan before bed, but i am a bit hesitant because of the thought of going hypo while sleeping. If you have any idea what this could be or any suggestions plz, pm me or drop a post on here. Thankx alot guys

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
BTW

btw.... i just checked my BG level and it said : 105

what?!?:jaw:how is it even that high?...doesnt make sense.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i think its making you want to eat more of everything , so eat b4 bed . what is bg level ???

Birdsizzle

Awards
is BG blood glucose level? and is orastan e the same product as Prostan?

SuPPLementJuNkY

Banned
Awards
:woohoo: im gonna start an orastan-e cycle w/ vitrix and some creatine in like 3 to 4 weeks from now(jan 17)

ill make sure to post up when im done with the cycle

if u have any info before i start it would be most appreciated
thanx

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If you have a glucometer available why didn't you take a reading when you felt hypo to be sure that was it?

I seriously doubt it is hypoglycemia considering your meals prior to incident unless you are are having hepatic or metabolic issues. Any past issues with rebound hypoglycemia or hyperinsulinemia?

Do you keep a glucometer out of need or luxury?

BTW glucometers are not precise, plus/minus 10-20 points is possible. 105 ain't too bad anyway.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: im gonna start an orastan-e cycle w/ vitrix and some creatine in like 3 to 4 weeks from now(jan 17)

ill make sure to post up when im done with the cycle

if u have any info before i start it would be most appreciated
thanx
Ok not to sound like a total dick or an annoying parrot repeating the SAME damn thing thats been said 100 million times but here it goes:

1) read the rules. You are not old enough to be posting about you taking anabolics. sorry but its prolly gonna result in a ban.:blink:

2) Could you have made your own thread and not totally brought mine O/T when i was searching for help on an issue? Well no, i guess you still woulda got screwed either way because your still 17.

3) Bodybuilding.com is probably gonna be a better home for you right now. Over there u can be whatever age and talk about how your doing 20 methyls at once and can ask how much creatine you need to take for pct.

Either way, take care big guy.... oh and some personal advice LAY OFF THE FUCKIN JUICE. Thanks g'day :)

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
If you have a glucometer available why didn't you take a reading when you felt hypo to be sure that was it?

I seriously doubt it is hypoglycemia considering your meals prior to incident unless you are are having hepatic or metabolic issues. Any past issues with rebound hypoglycemia or hyperinsulinemia?

Do you keep a glucometer out of need or luxury?
BTW glucometers are not precise, plus/minus 10-20 points is possible. 105 ain't too bad anyway.
The first time I totally forgot i had one, so i just ran in the kitchen and downed a bunch of food. I have NO idea what it was but I havent felt it at all today. And Yes i keep it out of luxury, it is not needed. Ill keep a watch on it, but hopefull y it was just something totally random. Do you think its fine to take my 4th prostan before bed. Thanks johnny

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 46
BigGame84 Supplements 9
fireworkz788 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10
Njs0416 Anabolics 18