Stano tab

Dennking

Awards
If this is my first cycle, do i take e recommended dosage of 50mg?

Wat kind of pct do I need? Sorry folk kinda of amateur in all these.. Need to check out b4 I do anything Silly:woohoo:

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I assume what you mean is "stanozolol", and you'd better not use it as standalone.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What your whole cycle look like? Age, stats, workout history?

Atlas

Awards
Yea brother man, not to be harsh, but do more research before you crack open that bottle/vial. Winny is not a terrible drug, but you have to know what your getting into so you can fight any sides that may and/or will come up. Type up stanozol or winstrol into the search bar or on google and research. It is primarily a cutting drug and is best used in conjunction with another non-methylated tablet product or injectable. Proper PCT should ALWAYS include a S.E.R.M. and use of steroidal A.I. like RXT and a cort blocker like LX are always welcome additions to PCT.

Dennking

Awards
Yeah I m comin 23. Arms 15.8, waist 30, chest 40.

Had been training for 8 yrs. Had alot of Improvement but abs is still not visible despite low body fat. ( even when I was at 8%) I WAN THICK ABS bros!

Hope tis cycle can improve my weak genetics.

Y not recommended as standalone?? Tks folks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
not this is not something that you would want to run as a stand alone

Dennking

Awards
Stack it with wat? I dun wanna get super big. Just need a little more mass and muscularity

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Then just eat a little more ;)

If you're not too fond of injecting, you could always try some OTC products that are still available..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think you have a ton more research to do before you jump on the AAS wagon

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I think you have a ton more research to do before you jump on the AAS wagon
Yeah, I did injectable winny back in the days when I wish I had access to a board such as this one tohelp me out, and inform me. I first took aas when i was like 19. I would not recomend any one do this. I was uninformed,only info i had where my steroid dealing"buddies" I met in the gym. Anyhow, I did take injectable winny by itself, and while it totally changed the appearance of my muscles and hardness of my muscles, it gave me some strong sides. I destinctly remember one night getting out of my car after I gto backfrom the gym, and bout of my legs locking up pretty bad! I never had experienced this before and it freaked me out! My quads, hams , and calf, were all locked up on both legs at once. It was painfull as hell! but yeah, take everyones advice here, and do more research, and if you stil decide to do it, do not run it alone. Hope that helps a bit

Dennking

Awards
After much consideration... I still feel its best to stay natural..

The side effects are too costly..