Which would do more damage...

Which will be less damaging on your lipids/bp/etc..

• 10 mg for 4 weeks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 20-30 mg for 2 weeks

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Which would do less damage...

In regards to methyls do you think a low dose for say 4 weeks (10 mg SD) or 20-30 mg for 2 weeks would do more damage to lipids, BP, etc....

In the future Im thinking of the lowest damage quick blast cycle. I love short cycles and respond very well to SD. Although I see most of the growth within the first two weeks. So a quick little two week blast may be good enough and minimize damage. But if 10 mg for a little longer say 3-4 weeks is less damaging maybe thats the route and could still potentially gain a few lbs.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think pushing a higher dosage through your liver in a short burst would probably be worse overall.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that the liver metabolizes the same amount no matter what the dosage is, so the question is would higher dose less often be harder on the liver or lower dose more often?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
By the way the title and your poll conflict bro.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
By the way the title and your poll conflict bro.
lol...ok. They both are getting at the same point...but I guess that is confusing. I tried to change it, but I dont think I can.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
They are not all the same in what they will do to you. M1t is differant from SD. So, for poll reasons, which ones are we talking. If your gonna do it, do what suits you best! Either way you are doing damage, might as well get the best gains.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
You may actually want to get ahold of DR. D on this cause all you are gonna get from your poll is a bunch of opinions. Just like assholes, we all have them, and Natedoggs stinks!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are not all the same in what they will do to you. M1t is differant from SD. So, for poll reasons, which ones are we talking. If your gonna do it, do what suits you best! Either way you are doing damage, might as well get the best gains.
Exactly how i feel. On top of that, you can fix your lipid panel and blood pressure issues and so forth once off cycle so why not go for the home run?

adrenalinaddict

Awards
You may actually want to get ahold of DR. D on this cause all you are gonna get from your poll is a bunch of opinions. Just like assholes, we all have them, and Natedoggs stinks!!!
ya, but I figured some people back their opinions up. But you are right. Also, I was referring mostly to SD. I guess liver function may be close with most methyls, but you are correct that lipids are probably a lot different methyl to methyl.

My apologies.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya, but I figured some people back their opinions up. But you are right. Also, I was referring mostly to SD. I guess liver function may be close with most methyls, but you are correct that lipids are probably a lot different methyl to methyl.

My apologies.
Yea , i know from what Dr. D has said that SD messes with ur cholesterol levels horribly, M1T on the other hand messes with other things, and possibly chol. levels too but im not to sure, i just remember what he said about SD the most.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
DrD is definitely the guy to hit up on this.

My whole point was, the way I understand it, your liver is going to metabolize the same amount whether you take 10 mg or 30mg, as long as you are taking it all at once.

If that is true, then 10 mg or 30 mg, the difference is in the length of time used.

That being said, that is definitely just my opinion. You should ask DrD.