Tren/Primo Cycle Opinions

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.17%

Tren/Primo Cycle Opinions

Hello everyone,

I hope I posted this in the right subforum, if not, then mods please move it to the appropriate section. Ive been considering using gear so Ive been reading up on it and am still reading. My issue is that Im a strength athlete, Im 170lbs at 5'9 and can squat double weight, pull almost 2.5 bodyweight. I am looking to into the following cycle, it would be my first:

Primo: 300-400mg/wk for 10 wks
    Tren: 76mg every other day for 7 wks (starting on wk 3)

Would I need to use any HCG for this cycle? I was reading that the need for PCT on these two products is very limited since they dont aromatize. The point of all of this is to get stronger, more powerful, and still keep my joints in tact (thats why I didnt opt for winny). I dont care if I add 10lbs or so of lean mass, but since Im in a weight class, I cant add 20, 30, or more lbs over the course of a cycle.

So please let me know your comments, experiences, etc. on this plan. Im not married to this cycle, but so far it seems like the best mix to get stronger without adding a lot of lean mass.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

Tren dosing is fine, thats not enough Primo. Wouldnt bother using it under 600 mg per week and its really expensive. I'd add some test to this cycle, 500 mg/week of something like enanthate or cyp. But honestly, as yoru first foray into the gear world, I wouldnt start with tren. It's very strong and some people react harshly to it. You might want to start with just test for 10-12 weeks. You can use an aromatase inhib if your worried about adding too much weight. If you wanna just take a chance with the tren, then like i said, add some test. And dont bother with the primo right now. Its a great drug, but veyr expensive and you needs lots of it to see real results. Go with test and or tren first so you can truly appreciate the gains you get form primo if you choose to use it in the future.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well tren and primo is a excellent cutting cycle or so I am told (primo is to rich for my blood) but rocky is right, that is not enough primo. Primo is pretty weak so you would really need to double your dosage.

you don't need HCG but it is a good idea with tren. 250iu 2 to 3 times a week during the cycle will help keep the boys happy.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky82
    Tren dosing is fine, thats not enough Primo. Wouldnt bother using it under 600 mg per week and its really expensive. I'd add some test to this cycle, 500 mg/week of something like enanthate or cyp. But honestly, as yoru first foray into the gear world, I wouldnt start with tren. It's very strong and some people react harshly to it. You might want to start with just test for 10-12 weeks. You can use an aromatase inhib if your worried about adding too much weight. If you wanna just take a chance with the tren, then like i said, add some test. And dont bother with the primo right now. Its a great drug, but veyr expensive and you needs lots of it to see real results. Go with test and or tren first so you can truly appreciate the gains you get form primo if you choose to use it in the future.

Just out of curiousity, what do you think of the tren mixed with 300mg of EQ per week (where the EQ would take the place of the primo)? Anavar is also an alternative Ive thought about, but based on what Ive read, it seems pretty pricey.

So based on your post, its either:

1) test e or cyp @ 500mg/wk*10-12wks

2) 1 + tren 76mg every other day for 7 wks (starting on wk 3)

Given my goals, do you suggest 20mg of Nolva per day? Or do you suggest something else like Proviron?

PS: Skye, I dig the Sesshomaru avatar
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

yes thats correct, option 2 is fine, and use proviron for sure. AS far as the eq, its much cheaper and you should start with 400 mg ew. Im currently using 800 mg eq per week, 1200 test, and 75 mg tren ace EOD. Very nice cycle for strength and quality mass. In fact, I've been at 252 for about 10 days now eating everything in sight and cant seem to move my weight. But i'm getting stronger and losing fat in the process.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.52%

you're must better off with test instead of EQ .. eq will do nothing to counter the loss of libido from tren

and just because they don't aromatize does NOT mean you can skimp on PCT .. tren will shut you down harder than just about anything else
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.09%

to keep it simple bro just go with 500 mg test enan or cyp per week and 75 mg tren ace EOD. Only thing with this is its a lot of pinning for a first cycle. You can use tren enan 200 mg 2x a week when you pin the test (say monday and thurs) but that is a LOT of tren, especially for a first timer. At my size i still see results from 300 mg per week (75 mg eod). But if you're hell bent on using tren and dont mind the pins, then go with the first option i outlined right here. And dont forget the proviron! And HCG if you can get it. Tren makes the boys go into hiding.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.17%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    you're must better off with test instead of EQ .. eq will do nothing to counter the loss of libido from tren
    Ok. I was just thinking about the EQ because Id like to have something that keeps my joints in tact while the strength comes.

and just because they don't aromatize does NOT mean you can skimp on PCT .. tren will shut you down harder than just about anything else
    Ive heard about "tren crashes" but Im not sure what they entail. Can you elaborate on that please?

Rocky, how much Provirion do you reccomend? 25mg ED?

Thanks for the comments guys.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Lifter65
    Ok. I was just thinking about the EQ because Id like to have something that keeps my joints in tact while the strength comes.

Ive heard about "tren crashes" but Im not sure what they entail. Can you elaborate on that please?

Rocky, how much Provirion do you reccomend? 25mg ED?

Thanks for the comments guys.
    EQ is good for that but it would take an unreal amount of EQ to conter the tren suppression. 25 to 50mg of proviron would do it but I still like at least a maintance dose of test (300mg a week would be even better). Also running a small amount of HCG with the tren will help too (250iu 3 times a week). When you say tren crash I think your refering to the suppresion of your endrocane (spell, man I need coffee). just use the HCG and run a good PCT
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.17%

Thanks Skye. Also, what does everyone think of running anavar and test for strength?

I figured since Var will increase skeletal muscle while at the same time dramatically increase collagen syn and bone mass and density, it will be a good base for strength-based cycles.

Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, natural levels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit collagen synthesis, and keep the strength coming.

Thoughts?
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%

well just remember that nothing you take is going to conter that effect entirely. your conective tissues simply can not grow and heal as fast as the muscles. EQ and Deca help but will will still have the same problem just to a much less extent. both primo and var are too rich for my taste so I would stick with EQ or deca. a deca based cycle is fine so long as you have enough test to keep the boys happy.
    EQ doesn't need it (though your gains will improve tremendously) and if your looking for low sides is not a bad long term chose. it is however weak and you would need nothing less then 600mg pref 800mg a week (its only about half as strong as test). frontloading it would not be a bad idea ether, double dosage the first two weeks ore tripple the dosage the first week

if your looking for something to run with the fina then test really is the best even at a 200mg a week. however proviron will work just fine to prevent fina dick and you can also a fina based cycle. it really depends on what you want to do. what are your goals

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD/Tren LV Cycle.. Opinions/Critiques welcome
    By funkd0c in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:21 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 07:13 PM
  3. Test, Dbol, Tren Cycle - Opinions?
    By starkeX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 01:04 PM
  4. Opinion on Test/Tren/Drol cycle