is anavar really THAT much better than turanabol?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I was curious, as I love turanabol....

but I was pretty interested in trying out var too just for shits and giggles...

but is it really worth it?

I mean, I hear tbol gives you what var gives you PLUS more mass building potential...

I am not sure as I have never used var, but I have used OT plenty and I know it kicks ass...

I know both are pretty mild as far as sides go

but for those that have used both, would you say running var is worth the extra cash?

I am really trying to get hard and vascular since I live on the beach..not really that worried about size..

My main concerns are:

health
being hard and vascular

is it worth it to run var, or should I stick with tbol?

Can someone compare them for me before I drop some big money on var??

Thanks for the advice!
:woohoo:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
bump bump
the OP is banned and this is well over a year old, i'll assume you want answer to his question. Depends on your goals.

Strength: Var
Vascularity: Var
Size: T-bol
Price:T-bol
Fat Loss: Var

I like var in smaller doses than most people use. Pretty much anything over 30mg ED tears up my stomach. However, if you can stand it, high dose var is pretty nice. I ran an 8 weeker of var before 40mg ED for 4 weeks, then 50mg ED for another 4 weeks. Lost 8lbs, got sick spider webs, gained ~30lbs on my bench and lost a good bit of fat. This was a cutting cycle and I gained 30lbs on my bench. The pumps were ridiculous though. T-bol added most size and was easier on my stomach, but the strength gains were just not there. In my opinion, the bottom line is your goal: cut or bulk. I can't gain much weight on Var, but its great for cutting up. T-bol is great for bulking up, but not so good for cutting. This has been my experience anyway, YMMV.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i like tbol alot better, but it falls short with 2 things that var does for me: vascularity and strength. most of the time, though, tbol is a better choice for me personally. also, the price difference is so huge. honestly, though, if all you want is fat loss, veins and hardness - just go for winny or epi.

phatz22

Banned
Awards
how long does powerdrol 30 stay in your system after a 4 week cycle?

dra05ke

Awards
thanks guys i appreciate it ...im just tryin to decide which one is better to take ...i know it is not suggested to take two orals ...but i like the way tbol makes me feel and anavar makes me tired ...and when stacked together it evens out and makes me able to do a cycle of anavar ...with that given would you think it's safe to do a 6 week cycle ...40 mg Tbol and 50mg/anavar per day alongside 70mgs/test prop a day ..have heard from many taking a methylated compound will increase absorbancy of unmethylated compound ..granted anavar's oral bio is 97% i still want all of my var goin in to me lol...also have LiverCure (best liver protectent one can buy--even reverse damage to liver from steroids and alcohol) ..looking to cut up which anavar does to me beyond belief and strength is awesome and add little lean muscle maybe say 5-10 lbs ..would u say this is a beneficial cycle to give it a try ...diet is in check for what my goals are

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys i appreciate it ...im just tryin to decide which one is better to take ...i know it is not suggested to take two orals ...but i like the way tbol makes me feel and anavar makes me tired ...and when stacked together it evens out and makes me able to do a cycle of anavar ...with that given would you think it's safe to do a 6 week cycle ...40 mg Tbol and 50mg/anavar per day alongside 70mgs/test prop a day ..have heard from many taking a methylated compound will increase absorbancy of unmethylated compound ..granted anavar's oral bio is 97% i still want all of my var goin in to me lol...also have LiverCure (best liver protectent one can buy--even reverse damage to liver from steroids and alcohol) ..looking to cut up which anavar does to me beyond belief and strength is awesome and add little lean muscle maybe say 5-10 lbs ..would u say this is a beneficial cycle to give it a try ...diet is in check for what my goals are
i don't think you'd need the tbol to accomplish that goal.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
the OP is banned and this is well over a year old, i'll assume you want answer to his question. Depends on your goals.

Strength: Var
Vascularity: Var
Size: T-bol
Price:T-bol
Fat Loss: Var

I like var in smaller doses than most people use. Pretty much anything over 30mg ED tears up my stomach. However, if you can stand it, high dose var is pretty nice. I ran an 8 weeker of var before 40mg ED for 4 weeks, then 50mg ED for another 4 weeks. Lost 8lbs, got sick spider webs, gained ~30lbs on my bench and lost a good bit of fat. This was a cutting cycle and I gained 30lbs on my bench. The pumps were ridiculous though. T-bol added most size and was easier on my stomach, but the strength gains were just not there. In my opinion, the bottom line is your goal: cut or bulk. I can't gain much weight on Var, but its great for cutting up. T-bol is great for bulking up, but not so good for cutting. This has been my experience anyway, YMMV.
agreed